[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any experiences with craiglist, fetlife stuff like that whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450829922136.jpg (36 KB, 177x174) Image search: [Google]
1450829922136.jpg
36 KB, 177x174
Any experiences with craiglist, fetlife stuff like that whether is a success or huge fail?
>>
>>25468744
>fetlife
run to the hills

never again

>full of desperate subs
>full of desperate ugly people
>so many ugly people
>beautiful women will have on average 20 messages a day
>whybother.jpg
>>
>>25468744

craigslist is great if you're into obese, black single moms
>>
>>25468787
Are there women among the desperate subs or do they also get to pick from a bunch of thirsty people? Any story you wanna share?
>>25468824
Ever tried one like that?
>>
I get laid via CL and Fetlife and I'm submissive

Caveat: It takes like a year to figure out how to manipulate the sites to your advantage.

>>25469338
>Are there women among the desperate subs

Hahahaha. Every single sub girl's profile is like
>Do not even TALK to me unless you are rich.
>I'm a sassy fierce girl who can only be dominated by GigaChad! No LITTLE BOYS contact me!!
and six billion lines of text on preferences and rules and narcissistic rambling written by every 300 pound "SSBBW" who still thinks she's perfect because she gets 40,000 messages per day.
>>
>>25469442
>I get laid via CL and Fetlife and I'm submissive
I must say that that I'm also submissive I thought there was a bigger chance with sub girls because that's how they naturally are but it seems like not from what you're saying.
So are the doms actually pretty chill? Or do you use your other ways:
>
Caveat: It takes like a year to figure out how to manipulate the sites to your advantage.
>>
>>25470066
Sub girls have too much flying at them too often, and it's too bound up with the sexual side of things to be penetrable except in freak accidents, in my experience. Not only are you competing with Chads and billions of other non-Chads already, because that's the baseline for all online courtship shit, things are even worse because the women are explicitly fixated on Chadness (because Chad archetypes make the best fantasy doms), so they're not looking for anyone remotely soft or unconventional. On OKCupid or something, as a robot, your job is basically to find girls who are sick of Chad, either because they're weird or they just dated one and they want a guy who isn't a fucking basic bitch meathead. With "submissive" women on Fetlife you don't even have that example. They tend to be the most basic of basic bitches, or completely insane fat women. You can never catch them off guard and have a human moment with them. They are always "on" and playing up their role and their expectations for it.

In any event, Fetlife is not what it seems. It's not like Fetish OKCupid or Fetish Facebook. It's more like Fetish Tinder. Only certain kinds of people go on Fetlife to begin with.

>So are the doms actually pretty chill?

99% are pros or subs just looking to make easy money. Of the remaining 1%, 95% are awful and suffer from the same problems the subs do. But the remaining 5% of that 1% tend to be actual girls who are actually curious about femdom.

The problem is just a) finding them, and b) interesting them. (A) is a problem because they tend not to be on the first page, they tend not to post a lot, they tend to make profiles out of curiosity and then forget about them, they tend not to have pictures uploaded and to have gender ambiguous names, etc. (B) is a problem because frankly the only thing I can recommend is that you have high verbal intelligence and empathy, and immediately let them know you are human, and not one of the millions of insane subs.
>>
>>25470408
Thank you for the big, redpill response you took your time to make kind anon, so what are the kind of girls you get laid with via CL and FetLife and maybe other sites? Do you let them know you are sub and you get the chance to try stuff like facesitting and so?
Also from what I can see are you /fit/ and read a good list of improvement books? I started these 2 recently but my guess is that you have been doing them for a while.
>>
>>25470583
I don't know if it's red pill or anything but it's good to have some kind of vague guesses about the social dynamics of this shit when you're trying to wade through them. YMMV.

The kinds of girls I tend to do well with on Fetlife and CL are basically the same thing, girls who feel isolated by being constantly bombarded with basic bitch men and fucking retards. Both groups have the same problem in that they're both milquetoast as shit. This is a basic bitch:
>Haha hey, haha I really like your profile haha. I also like [thing you like]. Haha :) *never actually asks the girl out, just keeps sending messages like this for 11 months*
Apparently women find them awful enough even without factoring in that they are all identical and there are MILLIONS OF THEM. This is a retard:
>hello godess u want see my penis i would worship u godass
Hopefully the problem here is even more obvious.

If you can make the girl laugh and make a mental connection you can do really really well, even if you're awkward and slightly less than attractive. But you still need to learn to tolerate enormous amounts of failures and rejections, often very frustrating and even humiliating ones after things seemed to be going well, and you need to learn to be doing it constantly. It's a fucking time sink. And that's AFTER you learn the ropes, which is itself even less rewarding and even more of a time sink, and most guys will probably never make it because they just don't self-aware enough to adjust their technique and create a persona.

My method at this point, on Craigslist for example, is basically to find a girl who I can intuitively tell is bored of talking to 50,000 copies of the same guy on OKCupid, so she's writing a "why am I even posting this? lol" type ad on CL. Message her, and be funny and interesting and level with her right away, differentiate yourself from the other 500 replies she's getting, and you have maybe a 1/10 chance of her liking you.

Welcome to dating as a robot.
>>
>>25470583
>Also from what I can see are you /fit/ and read a good list of improvement books? I started these 2 recently but my guess is that you have been doing them for a while.

Not really. I'm white and only slightly short so I get away with being a slob. I used to lift but once I realised I could get laid even while I had acne and didn't know how to dress properly, I just stopped caring.

My single biggest asset is that I can make them laugh, consistently, and (I'm not sure how to word this) I apparently don't say predictable things, like most guys tend to. I have no idea how to recommend that you develop either of those.

A lot of the self-help and PUA stuff works but you have to read between the lines and experience a lot of it yourself. For example, "negging" is dumb memeshit, but somewhere behind the idea of negging is the vague idea that you should be challenging a girl in conversation and provoking her interest rather than licking her boots. Figuratively speaking, since I do actually lick their boots sometimes.
>>
File: 1448595506981.gif (518 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448595506981.gif
518 KB, 500x375
>>25471069
>>25471147
Thank you again anon thank you very much, looks like I have to work on my personality and humor, I usually can make my friends laugh and talk random stuff, but only with those that I've been knowing for a long time.I need to find the key to feel that comfy with the girls/all the people I'm just gonna meet.
I hope you enjoy the pussy in 2016 I may get my first.
>>
Fetlife is the worst for finding people, at the very least they could allow you to filter users by gender
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.