[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other loser gay guys here? I mean not ugly but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: cute-man101.jpg (39 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
cute-man101.jpg
39 KB, 600x800
Are there any other loser gay guys here? I mean not ugly but too much of a loser even to hook up with a grindr guy
>>
Yep. 20 years old and still a kissless virgin. The worst part is that I have accounts on all the gay shit and people do want to fuck me, but I am too autistic and shy to accept.

I am slowly marinating in my own failure and soon I will be ready to serve. I am an endless buffet of shame.
>>
File: boyf111_blakemast.jpg (69 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
boyf111_blakemast.jpg
69 KB, 1000x664
>>25468583
Exactly! I am in the same situation and I'm 21yo.
Will we like turn 30 and just end it there?
>>
>>25468583
I am 23 and in my desperation went for 1 Grindr and two Tumblr guys eventually. I left the first one after jerking him off and left the second one after putting his dick in my mouth.
Both events were disgusting enough for me to be unable to fap for quite some times and have flashbacks during masturbation that would make me go limp.
They were even good looking and my type.

That makes me an asexual I guess, which sucks a lot.
>>
I turned to Craigslist, checked out some personals, and came away convinced that they're every bit as judgmental and entitled as women. Like none of the benefits of hanging out with a down-to-earth guy, with none of the benefits of actually being female. Gay shit, dropped.
>>
File: 12862737502.jpg (96 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
12862737502.jpg
96 KB, 500x417
Used to be a loser when I was younger, but then I finally made an effort to put myself out there, and ended up getting a boyfriend--which happened surprisingly easily, considering I'd convinced myself I'd be alone forever. Coming out of the closet helped me come out of my shell more generally, I lost my shyness, and now I'm a pretty well-adjusted introvert. Got married to that guy a couple years ago, and we're as happy as can be.

So yeah, despite the cliche, shit does actually get better. You guys will pull through too, just hold on and keep trying until you make it.
>>
>>25468837
How did you find him?
>>
File: 1319599704539.jpg (315 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
1319599704539.jpg
315 KB, 1024x946
>>25468942
We met at college. Were both waiting to get into a lecture, and happened to strike up some small talk about how crappy the professor was.

Normally I would've just left it at than, scurried off to the other side of the room when the class started, and likely never spoken to him again. But I'd recently resolved to force myself to be more social, so I bit the bullet and sat next to him and continued making awkward smalltalk. We ended up exchanging emails, hanging out, and became good friends. We were both in the closet at the time, but we both picked up on the vibes the other was sending. After a lot of incredibly awkward flirting, we ended up losing our virginities to each other. Been together ever since.

So basically, I got really lucky. But only because I made the effort to put myself out there, so that the luck was able to strike. If I'd continued on like I used to, constantly closing myself off from everyone so that I couldn't be hurt, then that opportunity would've passed me by, without me even realizing I'd missed it.
>>
>>25469180
> So basically, I got really lucky.
You did.
Chances like that are hard to find.
There is no innocence in online dating.
>>
>>25469180
what is this? a movie plot?
>>
File: 1433897788566.jpg (480 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1433897788566.jpg
480 KB, 1280x1920
>>25469271
>Chances like that are hard to find.
True. But you'll never find them if you don't go looking.

>>25469349
Nah, I assure you the whole thing was a lot more awkward and stumbly than I'm making it sound. I couldn't even get him to cum the first time we hooked up (he was too nervous).
>>
I'm basically your typical bestment dweller, but I happen to be gay. I'm a kv at 23. I'll end up a gay wizard probably.
>>
File: 1439835484133.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439835484133.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>25469180
That's nice. When the death sentence is reimposed for homosexuality, would you prefer being thrown off a roof top a la ISIS, or the more traditional hanging?
>>
I jumped from being a straight Chad to being a loser gay

Why no boy loves me?
>>
>tfw in relationship with other cyborg guy
>all is well, been together for almost a year
>start talking to guy I had a fling with before I got together with current bf
>it's a casual and civil conversation, we were friends before anything happened
>tfw start to feel a little bit like meeting up with old friend and hang out, haven't seen eachother in years
>kinda know it's gonna turn sexual if I do
>know that bf won't find out
>kinda wanna do it

The main thing I miss from being single was being able to think and act on this without feeling so guilty ;_;
>>
>>25469981
Not him, but I'd like to be shot.

It always seemed the most poignant and dignified way to go.
>>
>>25470173
It's fine to want to do it so long as you don't actually do it. Don't feel guilty about wanting things. Lots of people want to kill their boss or fuck their mother, or something. They just don't do it. That's the important part. Not doing it.

The reason that you don't do it is out of respect for your partner. Intimacy is something that you reserve for each other and share with each other, to the exclusion of all others. If you don't want to do that then okay, but you can't not have an exclusive relationship and still consider yourselves in any kind of meaningful relationship at all.
>>
>>25470333
That's nice to hear, that's how I feel as well.
I kind of want it to happen, but I know that it's wrong and I don't want to act on it.

I would like to meet up and hang out like the old days.
Guess i'll have to make it clear "no funny buisness"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.