[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my practice gf used me as a practice bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1367956639364.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1367956639364.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>tfw my practice gf used me as a practice bf
>>
That's actually fucking hilarious
>>
>>25468333
I see this happening to me if I get a gf.

I would be ok and not cry though
>>
>>25468333
What is a practice gf/bf ? A gf you only use to get experience?
>>
Try to look at the positives, OP: at least there's no emotional involvement on both ends. So, it's less BS in the end when you both move on.
>>
Why the fuck are people so selfish and hurtful. Just stop treating others like shit jfc.
>>
File: GOLDEN-ROD7-edit[1].jpg (87 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
GOLDEN-ROD7-edit[1].jpg
87 KB, 600x383
>>25468704
yes.

Do not get it confused with "practicing for girls." Pic related.
>>
>>25468738
It's how the world works now. You can do any of the following:
Treat them just as badly.
Distance from as many people as possible to avoid it.
Treat others well and just hope they don't treat you like shit later on.
Treat them well but expect them to treat you like shit, and let it happen, so it never really comes as a surprise to you.
Take whichever one personally suits you.
>>
>>25468738

Or do this with mutual consent.

It'd be awesome. Like a kinky fuckbuddy contract marriage where you are obliged to act as girlfriend and boyfriend for each other, including in the bedroom.
>>
File: This kills the man.png (184 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
This kills the man.png
184 KB, 500x308
>>25468333
You've experienced the most realistic gf simulation possible, then.

She will use you and she will betray you.
>>
>>25468890
I know that's how it works. I don't even know if there are any good people out there but I'm too scared to go and find out.

>>25468950
It's fine if it's mutual but this secret practice partner shit is disgusting.
>>
>>25468997

Yes. Yes it is.

But the thought about doing it mutually with someone, like being "girlfriend experience" prostitutes for each other for a set period of time as per agreement, turns me on so much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.