[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw talking to this girl on tinder She is actually pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CoCDOiN.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
CoCDOiN.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
> tfw talking to this girl on tinder

She is actually pretty hot and I think the wants the D. Im going over to her place to watch a movie in a few hours. What are some tips to help me get laid?
>>
>>25468211
clean your boipussy, she's gonna want to shove her dick inside you
>>
>girl

What anon above said.
Practice hard alone so having your cherry popped actually feels good, OP.
>>
probably a robot
>>
>>25468211

But that's a boy
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>tfw online dating yields only ugly single moms or trannies
>>
>>25468211
Be sure to motorboat them tittys for me
>>
>>25468295
>>25468350
>>25468387
this infantile trap meme has to end
>>
First netflix, then chill.
>>
she's got crazy eyes

be careful op
>>
>>25468211
She wants a D? That's barely a passing grade. You should find someone who takes her studies more seriously.
>>
What movie are you going to watch?
>>
>>25468211
>She is actually pretty ho
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
>>25468660
I agree but we both know it's not going to
>>
File: comthink_pepe.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
comthink_pepe.png
257 KB, 600x579
>>25468211
To answer your question (reference: I fucked a bunch of chicks this way):

You have about 100 minutes, so gradually increase sexual tension while acting as if completely expected and the normal thing you'd do (as you're offically already sexually interested in her by being on that very date).

Make sure she sits/lies right next to you, so you can have contact. Get used to body contact. Put arm behind/around her 30++ minutes in. Start stroking her, more an more. At one point the makebelieve stops and you'll have to face her and start making out - that's the hard part.

The point is that if she doesn't block you from any step, she already wants the next step. If, at one point, she drops the "I'm not that kind of girl" line, then say something along the lines of "yeah, good! I understand. I support that!" but 1 minute after simply ignore that you just had this interaction. She just doesn't want that YOU think she's a slut. If she really doesn't want it, she'll physically distance herself from you.
gl
>>
>>25468211
http://imgur.com/r/traps/CoCDOiN
ohhh we could get it in the opeeen tell me all ur sekrets faggot OP
>>
>>25469179
haha, holy shit you guys where right. Absolute madmen
>>
Looks as if she has seen some things. shell probs definitely be down for sex if that's the case. just make sure to keep your rubber my man.
>>
>>25468211
If you met her on Tinder and if you're going to her place to watch a movie, you literally don't have to do anything to get laid.
>>
>>25468211
> she
THIS COMMENT WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ORIGINAL COMMENTS INC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.