[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your parents let you slam your door when you were angry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
5 KB, 480x360
Did your parents let you slam your door when you were angry?
>>
>>25468046
I rarely got angry because I'm not autistic, when I did get angry I'd go chill out to calm down not slam doors or other petty things.
>>
>>25468046
If I did anything like that I would have been screamed at until I pissed myself.
>>
>>25468046
I slam doors all the time borderline breaking them

I have trouble controlling my strength
>>
>>25468046
no they kicked the shit out of me
>>
>>25468133
oh shit i read that shit too quick, nahh i dont get mad easily when im not playing hockey
>>
If I did that my dad would storm into my room and threaten to put me through the fucking wall.
>>
>tfw cannot get mad/sad or anything that gets me fraustrated or i get a bad headache
>>
Nope, my parents didn't tolerate me getting angry. I had an autistic brother who would have screaming meltdowns all the time so I wasn't allowed to get upset.

Now I usually just channel it into weight lifting.
>>
>>25468046
I found the time and energy to take out the pain of the medication I was prescribed on the doors in my household. I slammed a couple of doors before my farther at the time told me to stop otherwise I would be finding myself on a street without the medication that would be required to keep me alive back then.

So yeah, the answer is no, but now I can since I live by myself - even though it annoys my neighbours.
>>
File: 1450757527622.gif (230 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1450757527622.gif
230 KB, 500x720
Let me tell you a story about slamming.

>don't deliberately slam anything
>hit puberty and already have severe sensory-motor issues
>suddenly, everything is fragile
>puberty pretty much gives me an auto-6-pack and vascular arms out of fucking nowhere
>try to shut cabinet
>WHAM
>try to shut door
>WHAM
>try to grab glass object
>CRUNCH (ow)
>try to gently pull object
>it fucking flies
>try to gently push object
>it fucking flies
>try to open door
>rip the whole fucking knob out of the socket and look like Inspector Clouseau trying to fix it before anybody sees
>get startled by loud noise because sperg, wheel around, wind up smashing 1 1/4 inch-thick lindenwood bedframe in half with my fucking leg
>not fucking used to this kind of strength, wind up breaking a lot of shit just trying to open it

>have an argument with my little sister over some stupid bullshit one day
>stepmom decides to beat her over this and begins approaching her
>step between stepmom and sister, say that she's not allowed to hit my sister, tell sister to get behind me, throw out both my arms and block off the hallway using my body as a shield
>"MOVE!"
>"...No."
>stare the bitch up and down, realize that for the first time ever, she's not just balking, she's visibly intimidated
>realize that for the first time ever, I could totally take her despite being 11
>give her the death glare when she lowers her volume and I finally move, beating cancelled

>stepmom did NOT like this
>stepmom creates the narrative that I'm a "bully" and that I'm using my posture and slamming things to intimidate her
>says that I "stomp" when I go up the stairs to scare her
>I don't even fucking understand body language and I literally couldn't hurt a fly; what the hell are you talking about
>she begins to feed my dad these lies and sic him on me repeatedly
>constantly get my ass beat literally over nothing because I'm not "the alpha male" in the household by pussywhipped dad
>>
>>25468249
>we're already at our wits' end with this screaming manchild, so you're not allowed to express negative emotions

There's a term for this shit. Where the disabled kid gets such comparatively better treatment that the other kid's treatment is downright neglectful or abusive? Kinda like that kid in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

I forget what it is, though.
>>
I couldn't do anything without being beaten up.

Then things started to change as I grew older and stronger.

Now I can make the noise I want, they don't do anything about it, and they are scared of confronting me.

I hate those fuckers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.