[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression Mess: Tonight, We Clean. (pt.2)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: from-collecting-to-hoarding.jpg (80 KB, 623x350) Image search: [Google]
from-collecting-to-hoarding.jpg
80 KB, 623x350
Who here /toodepressedtoclean/?

Remember that it's NEVER too late to tidy up, anon.
You will feel better about yourself and less burdened in a clean space.
I urge you to take the first step to taking control of your life.
Go to the store and buy yourself a big box of garbage bags, some lysol and snacks to treat yourself.
Throw on some music, see how many bags you can fill up. Post progress photos and general updates in this thread.
Take a break as often as you need, even five minute intervals of cleaning in between hour long vidya breaks is better than nothing.
Tomorrow maybe you can even go out and do some light shopping for posters to make your room a better place to be.
>>
Anybody from the first thread last night around to share progress photos?
Even if you just made a little dent in the mess, that's a big success.
>>
Stop making me feel guilty
>>
>>25467940
I am in the process of cleaning up and throwing out/selling a bunch of my shit.

Moving into my truck in March, so pretty much going aesthetic monk when it comes to worldly possessions.
>>
>>25467940
the right one still looks too clustered
>>
>>25467983
It's okay, anon. Just take everything at your own pace.
Maybe today just focus on your desk, tomorrow focus on just a corner of the room. It'll be finished before you know it and you'll feel amazing.
>>
I love me a nice clean room
>>
>>25467940
The "after" pic still says "Im a mentally ill hoarder."

An organized and mentally healthy person will have empty spaces for new things. They never cling to the past to hard and can prioritize things.

Anyway. No camera, so no pics, but my room is a mess. Garbage, clothing, boxes, containers, and other stuff covers 90% of the floor. I cant get to things I want to use, and the stuff I use the least is within reach.

I need to start throwing out things, but feel like shit and dont want to.
>>
>>25468072
You feel like shit because you've surrounded yourself metaphorically with your own mental illness.
Your room has become what the inside of your head feels like.
You will feel so refreshed after throwing it all into trash bags.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.