[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw found my yahoo answers account from 2007 holy fucking autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg (74 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg
74 KB, 500x477
>tfw found my yahoo answers account from 2007
holy fucking autism
>>
File: 1391350339823.png (28 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1391350339823.png
28 KB, 238x231
>he didn't already delete all his online accounts and activities in anticipation of this
>>
let us see

promise no bully
>>
I've seen my yahoo answers account and If anything, I miss how optimistic, confident, helpful and kind I was.
>>
I did the same thing the other day. Tons of trolling and posts that you'd see on /r9k/ these days.

of course, I was 14 at the time
>>
File: shock.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>>25467811
old Myspace is back up, managed to delete all my cringy old selfies before anyone noticed them, but there's a video on my old friends profile of me singing while drunk
>>
File: smh.jpg (316 KB, 1163x616) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
316 KB, 1163x616
>>25467814
Won't be giving the link because I already had put it private and shit, but I just saw the question that I posted when I tried to kill myself at 12 with a fuckton of dish cleaner asking for what to do while writing like a fedora, being kind and thanking people in advance while I felt like I was about to fucking die and spill my guts out.

I never had a chance tbqh
>>
File: 1450182649463.jpg (60 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
1450182649463.jpg
60 KB, 343x317
There is a video out there which features me singing and dancing in elementary in front of the whole school to Beyonce - Single Ladies while wearing mom's clothes at some stupid dance competition that took place.
Basically I was bullied into doing it by Stacies and Chads.
I still cringe at the thought of someone finding that video.
>>
>>25468354
watched it and i'm gonna post the link if you don't click that mothafukkin' like button

jamal reporting out goys
>>
>>25467811
> he's so self concious of himself that he would rather erase the past than treasure memories
>>
File: offical cringenigga.gif (446 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
offical cringenigga.gif
446 KB, 500x281
>look at sc2 gen forum posts from 12yo me
>look at YA answers form 12yo me
>look at anything from 12yo me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.