[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get a practice girlfriend at age 28?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447595082105.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1447595082105.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
Is it possible to get a practice girlfriend at age 28?
>>
That you even think having a practice girlfriend is a legitimate thing to do means you are probably going to die alone.
>>
>>25469314
just let him have this
>>
>>25467378
Highschoolers, and you get to introduce them to freaky stuff
>>
Men at 28 have more value than men at 21.

Women's value goes down in age, and men's value goes up. You're fine. Go for women 21-27.

I-If there's a chance of promotion in the position to real wife, I'll apply. See you on okcupid Anon.
>>
>>25467378
Sure, if she's like 12.
>>
>>25469407
Actually they're just old
>>
>>25469407
>Men at 28 have more value than men at 21.

lolling at this theory of beta salvation. You'll only have "more value" than a 21 year old if you manage to get a high-paying job, which is very unlikely for most robots. And it wouldn't make you more sexually attractive, just a better choice for subsidizing a woman's lifestyle.
>>
>>25469500
>>25469499
"Theory"

Fact. Women most generally won't date men that are younger than them. Therefore, if you're 21, you're dating range is 18-21, only four years. If you're 28, it's ten years. Literally any job is fine -- only because a job is a sign of maturity in men. Along with age. Age only makes your value go up.
>>
>>25467378
>a practice girlfriend

that's one way to spell prostitute
>>
>>25469407
>okcupid
Is this even viable, it's a terrifying place.

I can't get past the idea of being that clear that I am looking for a relationship when I've never had one and might fail utterly at it.
>>
>>25469985
Eh, at least it's a way to get in contact with girls you know. It's not BAM a relationship but at least you can get to know people (they have questionnaires so you can check basic stuff you think is important)

If you dont like okcupid you can ask them if its cool to talk somewhere else right
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.