[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women deserve this simply for being alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Saw this on normiebook,
Already has like 40k likes.
The severely over inflated of a woman's sexual market value surely has to be a bubble and has to pop sometime soon. Just seeing something like this is physically painful.
Is there anything more pathetic than the modern man that does this kind of shit for himself?
"You deserve this simply for being alive"
>>
>>25467021
some people don't have a dad.
>>
dang dude I just wish people smiled at me
>>
a guy only gets like that when he doesn't get some.

that's why he's all strung out and doing shit like this.
>>
>>25467094
Or he just likes her. Don't mind me, though. I the classic beta male.
>>
>>25467021
>The severely over inflated of a woman's sexual market value surely has to be a bubble and has to pop sometime soon.
You still won't get laid though.
>>
>>25467021

He could be a beta, or he could just really love the women. We don't know their personal lives. What I hate though, is that they had to post it all over the internet.
>>
I let these cunts know their true value when I reject them all.
Observing the true nature of women when without male supervision, I've come to hate them more and more. This anger grows by the minute and isn't subsiding anytime soon.

I make sure to shove them "on accident" whenever walking on the streets, in the corridors of halls, in supermarkets, and anywhere they may be.
I make sure to "accidentally" ruin their street paintings, accidentally get water on their makeup, accidentally sneeze on their babies when I'm sick.
Whoops! Did I offend you, your majesty? Here, let me do it again!

I'm on a nationwide mission of showing women their place in this world. Join me, or stay beta.
>>
>>25467021
>can't use ellipses

They deserve each other.
>>
File: 1440014090991.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1440014090991.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>25467268

>sneeze around roasties when sick

Guilty as charged.
>>
>>25467268
Now I imagine a fat neckbeard sneezing on ladies to teach them a lesson.
>>
everybody's got different ways to get laid

some people are weirdos who make spontaneous romantic gestures

some people talk shit
>>
>>25467626
6'2"

pretty skelly, but better than where i was at 2 months ago (125)
>>
You..you guys don't understand what it's like to have that close of a relationship with a woman do you?

I would do private things like this all the time for my fiancee. It makes her happy and it makes me happy to see her being so happy. It has nothing to do with what anybody else thinks, it's just about us living a cozy, happy life together and making each other happy. The bath, the roses, etc., all seems pretty normal and on course for me.
>>
>>25467784
Ok fatso
>>
>>25467816
haha, you really got me bro xD
>>
>>25467862
Ok my fatty
>>
File: 1203.jpg (3 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
3 KB, 102x91
>>25467790
>you guys don't understand what it's like to have that close of a relationship with a woman do you?

what do you think ?
>>
>>25467021
People in a relationship and recently in love pull that sort of mushy, teary-eyed "you're so wonderful I'm so lucky it's so awesome you're in this world and with me ;_; ilu babe" stuff on each other all the time. It's kinda cute. other women like the shit out of those posts because they dream of either getting a relationship like that or long for the first phase, flush with intense love, of their own relationship, when things used to be like that.

Why the hell does it bother you? Why do two people in a relationship doing over-the-top mushy cutesy romance stuff togther piss you off?
>>
>>25467268
>accidentally sneeze on their babies when I'm sick.
>trying to get innocent babies who are too young for vaccines killed because you feel irrational hatred for something their parents happen to represent

Let me guess, you believe you're a "nice guy" or "good guy" who'd deserve affection? I'm sorry but literally trying to get babies killed isn't what decent people do
>>
File: roach you are next.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
roach you are next.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>>25467021
This fills me with disgust
>>
>>25467021

This is the absolute worst thing I've seen all day. I seriously wish I was dead and I was actually having a pretty good day.
>>
File: 1358112967680.jpg (87 KB, 616x559) Image search: [Google]
1358112967680.jpg
87 KB, 616x559
>>25467950
because he will never experience it for being a pathetic excuse for a human being
>>
People are assuming she doesn't also do stuff for him. If a guy did that for me I'd do something equally effortful to repay him.
>>
>>25467790
>You..you guys don't understand what it's like to have that close of a relationship with a woman do you?
What was your first clue?
>>
>>25467268
You are a hero among men.

>>25468027
Can't speak for him, but I don't consider myself a nice guy at all. Fuck 'em all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.