[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you drinking, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_(8573).jpg (126 KB, 532x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8573).jpg
126 KB, 532x533
What are you drinking, guys?
>>
cup of tea master race checking in.
>>
>>25466745
That liquid goodness you're holding right there.
>>
File: birthday6.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
birthday6.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
Boone's Farm checkin in
>>
Tea and a PBR. My room mate gave me a fuckload of PBR's in bottles, not my first choice of beer but I havent had it in a while and its meh. I guess Im a fucking beer queen since my city is only known for beer (and pbr is from here).
>>
>>25466745
Stolichnaya

not even russki tho
>>
fruit juice has the same amount of sugar as soda, but is it more nutritious at least?
>>
File: Picture 1787.jpg (199 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1787.jpg
199 KB, 1280x960
some cheapish cognac. still better than the E&J I was drinking last night
>>
>>25466745
Zubrowka and water.
>>
Roastie juice ;^)
>>
File: hit me with a club.jpg (35 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
hit me with a club.jpg
35 KB, 300x413
>>25469477

Most apple juice comes from China now. Florida orange juice (even the not from concentrate stuff) sits in huge tanks for months at a time after it's squeezed.

Unless you want to 5 times more for juice that isn't fucked up, you are just as well off drinking soda.
>>
File: bernies_best.jpg (69 KB, 565x753) Image search: [Google]
bernies_best.jpg
69 KB, 565x753
>>25469886
get juice at the farmer's market, that's usually pretty fresh
this is some of the best apple juice on the planet, and I've actually harvested groundfall apples at the orchard it comes from (with the owner's permission of course)
>>
>>25466745

Hoegaarden in 2 hours, hope this thread survives and ill show.
>>
>>25470006
I don't get why you're so sad. Food is objectively better than sex. You always post about tasty stuff.
>>
>>25470149
I usually can't afford the really tasty stuff. and sex is far from the only thing I get sad about
>>
Schlitz and Gatorade
>>
>>25470779
What other stuff do you get sad about? Also, I feel like if you absolutely gorged yourself every day, the daily expense still wouldn't be over $40.
>>
been drinking miller high life today. will probably crack open a couple third shifts, which were an impulse, first time buy, with dinner

have a bottle of evan williams if i just want to say fuck it
>>
Vodka and fanta, I hate my life and want to punch myself whenever I think about my situation
>>
>>25471275
That's weird, you're literally me. Vodka+Fanta is all I ever drink, plus the rest.
>>
Fruit juice doesn't really last that long or look that appealing so it gets mixed in with tons of sugar, preservatives and artificial coloring
>>
Sailor Jerry

It's cheap, low in calories and 92 proof
>>
File: 1422987594829.jpg (42 KB, 319x255) Image search: [Google]
1422987594829.jpg
42 KB, 319x255
What is up with the massive influx in women on r9k? I keep seeing pictures that obviously indicate the OP is a woman. Can these roasties fuck off and leave a single board on 4chan for social recluse men without attention whoring?
>>
File: amaro del capo.jpg (31 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
amaro del capo.jpg
31 KB, 400x640
>>25466745
Amaro del capo. Herb liquor, sweet
>>
>>25471670
hating women is a meme
it's not their fault you're weird/unaccepted/lonely

nobody here is actually misogynistic. it's a joke
>>
>>25471670
i assumed pic in OP was just a random image and not one they took. i did notice there was a roastie in the thread fishing for attention but, thankfully, not a single (You) for her
>>
>>25466745
I fucking love blood oranges.
I cant wait until my tree starts to fruit.
>>
>>25471718

Back to reddit or tumblr you go rancid swine.
>>
>>25471670

women have always been on 4chan/r9k.
>>
>>25472194
and it is a problem, much like camwhores, tripfags, avatarfags, trainposters and roseposters.

really, you should be automatically banned as soon as you post your gender. this behavior is solely one held by roasties, and is part of the reason they have been hated on the internet since the dawning of the internet. they always feel the need to remind you they are a female. the attention must be on them.
>>
>>25471670
I ahve to agree with this dude

I have fallen to the point where I get pissed of when I see qt girls. I get fucking pissed becasue I know I'll never get one and if I do she wont like and must have had 10 bfs before while im an ugly dude that never even had the chance while women think their problems are real. So fucking pissed and drunk right now
>>
>>25472413

Congrats on taking the black pill mate. You're one of us.
>>
>>25472413
This guy has explained it thuroughly whilst being drunk
>>
>drink anything other than water
>drink water afterward
>>
I'm about halfway through a bottle of Jim beam
>>
File: annabellpeaks.webm (2 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
annabellpeaks.webm
2 MB, 711x400
A nice, cool glass of water.
>>
>>25471670
they feel like it's a place they can be a special snowflake cuz they're grrrrrrls
>>
>>25474452

talk about your feels and be able to interact with girls. what's the problem?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.