[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women single handedly drive up divorce rates more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
Why do white women single handedly drive up divorce rates more than any other race or gender?
>>
that's for interracial marriages in comparison to white+white you stupid cuck.

They have a higher rate of divorce because the white women who marry outside of their race are the genetic filth who have poor impulse control anyway.
>>
Because they know how to work the system and were the first to ignore morals and values.

They want to believe they will never cheat, but they will.
They want to believe they are good girls, but they ain't

Women as a whole are terrible people, but white women are women who have been given the keys to the Ferrari while drunk and don't feel bad about it the next morning.
>>
>>25466605
>because the divorce courts are heavily skewed in their favor
>because they've been told they're princesses their whole lives and should never have to deal with one moment of unhappiness
>because of unchained female hypergamy which tells them they should settle for nothing less than Chad
>>
>>25466685
I did a little digging and it turns out that no, even white women who marry white men are much more likely to end in divorce.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/marriage-divorce-statistics

>Caucasian women are much more likely (87%) to divorce than are Hispanic women (64%) and African American women (60%).
>>
>if I marry an Asian man I'm 59% more likely to divorce
Oh no my fetish, Asian men are my favourites. And divorce is my nightmare. God damn it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.