[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell did our society fail to train us to deal with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1396730272124.png (145 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1396730272124.png
145 KB, 511x511
How the hell did our society fail to train us to deal with the opposite sex?

Don't tribes have all these rites of passage and initiation rituals and shit?

How come ours just sat us in front of television or computer screens and expected us to work it out by ourselves?
>>
>>25466202
>How the hell did our society fail to train us to deal with the opposite sex?
They don't care.

>Don't tribes have all these rites of passage and initiation rituals and shit?
Different circumstances.

>How come ours just sat us in front of television or computer screens and expected us to work it out by ourselves?
They're spoiled.
>>
File: TheTribeAcceptedHim.gif (86 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
TheTribeAcceptedHim.gif
86 KB, 431x600
Because this is what you get out of it: Children working to pay for Chad's clipper ship.
>>
>>25466298
Let's bring back the rites of passage?
I for one think it is a good way to weed out the weak.
>>
It's not society's fault you chose to stay inside and play vidya while everyone else awkwardly learned how to get laid
>>
File: 1430956920441.png (950 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430956920441.png
950 KB, 900x900
>>25466734
don't flatter yourself, m8

if you're here, you are the weak
>>
>>25466202
>How the hell did our society fail to train us to deal with the opposite sex?
They let women tell you what they wanted.
>>
>>25466787
well, we already failed the rites. so nada.
>>
>>25466775
I grew up in a secluded house miles from anybody and therefore had no way to make friends except in school.
>>
>>25466847

And why didn't you make friends in school?
>>
>>25466862
I did, but because of my house's location I had to ask my parents to give me a lift if I wanted to go anywhere, so I didn't do a lot of socializing outside of school.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.