[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You were born the opposite gender in an alternative timeline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1451840719467.jpg (7 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
1451840719467.jpg
7 KB, 190x265
>You were born the opposite gender in an alternative timeline

How do you think they're (or you're) getting on in that life?
>>
Women aren't sentient so it's like asking what a spruce tree is doing

Presumably, being a spruce tree
>>
>>25466171
This. I wouldn't be aware of anything, acting only on instinct
>>
>>25466130
If I were a guy i'd be really ugly and antisocial person.. I'd probably kill myself knowing i'd never be in a relationship ._.
>>
>>25467735
So you're a cute popular girl now? Why are you here? Will you be my gf?
>>
>>25466130
I'd be a huge slut getting pounded in every hole by hot nigger cock
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 466x750
>>25467735
Why the fuck are you here Stacy?!
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25467756
no i'm a below average unpopular girl who in my 19 years of existence i've had exactly 3 boyfriends. two of them being short term
>>
I would be a8/10 girl with a happy boyfriend despite my twisted mind.
>>
I would be a 6/10 bisexual male with an active sex life.
>>
>>25468020
>self declared 11/10 nympho Stacy
>>
>>25466130
idk id probably be shy, anxious, and not have many friends
>>
Seeing as my sister is considered attractive, I'd probably be a Stacy and live life on easy mode.
>>
I've probably been raped seeing as men are disgusting neanderthal rapist pigs.
>>
As a kid she was probably shy and interested in art and maybe science. She wasn't super popular, although she did develop a few close friendships. Around 11-13 she probably started getting interested in boys, but was pretty much invisible to them until high school, which is when our lives would really get different. She never retreated onto her computer, smoked shit loads of weed, or started getting worse grades. 4chan doesn't mean anything to her. Her friends from elementary school at this point were best friends and she started dating at probably 16 or 17, when she lost her virginity. Maybe she smoked weed once or twice, but it made her too anxious. By graduation her grades were pretty good, mostly As with a few Bs, and she was pretty adept at Art and/or Science. Her dad died in her senior year, but her network of friends was able to keep her afloat during the summer, and she started attending university out of state in fall 2013. During her Sophomore year she flirted with feminism, but was ultimately too passive to get very involved. By now she's in Junior year at a university in a big city, probably a science undergrad. She's grown apart from her friends from elementary school, although she still sees them during holidays, and broke up with her first boyfriend. However, she's made a few new friends, and is even dating a guy she hopes to marry and start a family with.
>>
I wish I was born a lesbian instead of a gay male. I can't have sex out of fear of HIV but lesbians have almost no STDs
>>
I would have been top qt 3.14 tomboy
>>
>>25467865
But you didn't answer the last one anon
>>
I'd be a weird girl with no friends.
>>
I'd make a shitload of money from twitchbux streaming vidya and being sassy at people.
I'd probably troll robots on here as well with the fact that I was a girl that was on their board.
I'd probably end up a lesbian too.
>>
Overall my life would probably be improved.
Being a gay man is a lot easier. You have a lot more choices in boy friends.
I'd also be more generally accepted, aggressiveness in men is just expected.
>>
I would have my own group of beta orbiters and ask them to do all kind of favours in exchange of fake relationship expectations
>>
>>25466130
I only think of the timeline where I'm the opposite gender and have superpowers. I don't care about the infinite timelines where I'm a normal girl. Mostly cause I either keep my current life but have interest in dating my friends, which is weird, or my life is too different to imagine.
>>
I'd be breeding black every year. I'd also have a beta cuckold whiteboi to provide for me and my superior melanin-enriched children.
>>
>>25468349
>Eww no I only date Chaaaad
>>
>>25467865
>unpopular
>only had three relationships
Get out you braindead zombie. This board is for humans and not humanoid parrots.
>>
she's probably some kind of prostitute, so she's at least doing better than I am financially
>>
File: 1451628575643.jpg (103 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1451628575643.jpg
103 KB, 1280x853
>>25466130
I'd probably be pretty. All the girls in my family are good looking (I've actually fallen in love with some of my cousins when I was younger). We have feminine qualities that just don't look well on men.

I'd have friends growing up because the girls in my very small town weren't nearly as bad as the boys.

Thus I wouldn't grow up to be a social pariah, wouldn't get depressed and suicidal, would get better grades. It would be easier to find a job and get into a good college. Could get pretty much any boy I'd want. Essentially, I would have been a Stacey, or at least a normie, satisfied with her life.

Probably look something like pic related.
>>
>>25466130
I'd have a better relationship with my mom and receive more sympathy from the psychiatry. I would still be a neet but more obedient. Less of a victim of myself and more of a victim of others who don't believe in me.

source: Met a lot of people through the psychiatry, both guys and girls, with similar a disposition as me
>>
>>25467865
>i've only had 10 boyfriends and i'm 16, gosh i'm such a loser!

lol
>>
>>25466130
My mom probably would have hated me a lot less which probably would have given me something of a leg up, or at least less shit to worry about.

They're probably doing alright. Most likely better than me at the moment.
>>
>>25468307
Lets play spot the feminist!
>>
>>25466130

Probably the same. I'd just have two holes to fist instead of one.
>>
File: 1408697572025.png (158 KB, 831x826) Image search: [Google]
1408697572025.png
158 KB, 831x826
I would probably be born in China and left to die after birth for not being a boy
>>
>>25466130
i was borderline retarded when i was younger so i'd probably get pumped and dumped and become a bitter cat lady. either that, or become another sort of weird girl who has a much better life than mine.
>>
>>25469173
I fucking swear this chan is like tumblr sometime with how easy y'all are to troll.

>>25469064
I feel like this too. I would have had a better network of friends and probably wouldn't have became an internet recluse in middle school. I wouldn't have ever gotten depressed like I did in high school and probably would have kept up with my straight As from Elementary School. At this point I would probably be a college going normie who hadn't ever heard of 4chan.
>>
>>25466130
>be me
>womyn in 2037
>men only allowed to look at me from the knees down as they shuffle, stoop shouldered, to the wage mines
>waited on hand and foot by dozens of orbiters in the vain hope I will let them continue thier bloodline
>never have to work, or really face any kind of adversity as I can just cry to get my way.
>getting bored with how easy life is
>develop time machine in spare time
>mfw its all spare time
>travel back to the dark ages: 2015
>mfw everything is the same
>>
>>25466130
People always said I'd make a great trap, so I'd probably look cute, so no doubt I would have actually had friends in school. Because of that I would have never isolated myself like I did meaning I would have never developed my love for electronics that ended up driving me to fail highschool so I wouldn't have been kicked out of the house at 18.

I can't predict much past that, but god damn my life would have been much better.
>>
>>25469206
no you'd still be born same time and place to the same parents.. only a female
>>
The thought of a female version of me with huge tits actually sounds hot desu senpai.
>>
>>25467865
I'm 20 and have never talked to a girl, I think I would be you in the alternate universe
>>
>>25466130
A girl who had her share of bfs, cute but not perfect probably kinda homely in behaviour, childish and ignorant, but way more happy than i could even dream to be
>>
>>25468318
verry acutrat, i believe
>>
>>25466130
overweight, poor hygiene, disgusting wench of a human.
>>
>>25470389
Yeah, tbqh this is how I imagine most normie lives probably go.
>>
>>25466130
I think I would've been bullied in my childhood years, but by high school/college i'd have my fair share of Chads
>>
Probably a hardcore Tumblrina or an obnoxious gamer girl.
>>
>>25466130
Well I'm told I'm quite attractive, so I'd be an attractive chick in this alternative universe
As I'd be living on the easiest mode there is, I can only assume I'd be doing pretty fucking good
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.