[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is INFJ the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13
File: ice armor.png (59 KB, 420x461) Image search: [Google]
ice armor.png
59 KB, 420x461
Is INFJ the worst?
>>
No, that's INFP.
>>
File: 1350657807703.png (76 KB, 227x276) Image search: [Google]
1350657807703.png
76 KB, 227x276
>>25465853
>>25465878
To be as a male? Yes
>>
Enough of these normie personality memes
>>
>>25465853
>>25465931
Being an INFJ male is the worst outcome in life you can get.

>complete 180 from masculinity or better put, complete opposite of what it means to be a man
>almost impossible time to form male relationships or bonds
>can easily befriend women but none of them have any desire to be romantically with you
>bipolar
>too empathetic to the point that you have a hard time hating people or standing up for yourself

Even if you mange to hide it and become a cyborg you will always give off that batshit crazy vibe.
>>
>>25465931
is it really worse? what's it like on the infj side?
>>
File: 1450571781087.jpg (16 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1450571781087.jpg
16 KB, 207x200
>>25466129
>INFJ female
>still pic related
>>
INFP is the worst to be born with for men, ENTJ is the worst for women.

I'd say that INFP is worse than INFJ for men because judging character traits are usually more attractive - decisive, well-organized, more in control, plan things out ahead so it's easier for them to have their lives in order, INFJ's are less emotional usually, etc.

INFJ does sound like a hard type for a male to have, but INFP is the worst.
>>
>>25466249
I never thought about sex making any kind of difference, that's kind of absurd.
>>
>>25466184
POST CONTACT INFORMATION AND BE ON THE EAST COAST
>>
meme personality, desu
>>
>>25465853

INTJ is worst. NiFi makes you completely irrational to an almost schizophrenic level and TeSe makes you cold and crude and boring.
>>
File: 1447908468890.jpg (18 KB, 276x265) Image search: [Google]
1447908468890.jpg
18 KB, 276x265
>>25466107
Tfw i'm an INFJ male
>>
>>25466354

That's because people expect different things from each sex.

A lot of guys would find an INFJ or INFP girl to be ideal - kind, sentimental, private, just wants to be close to a few select people, likes figuring people out and listening to their problems, and so on. Obviously every guy will have a different personality that he likes, but introverted feeling type girls are pretty popular.

...And then you have /r9k/ that has many INFJ/INFP males with a bad case of tfwnogf.

It's the opposite with women - extroverted thinking types have the hardest time. They tend to be blunt, don't give much consideration to other people's feelings, they're outspoken about it, often like conflict, and so on - traits that are liked in men but disliked in women. A lot of people will dislike those girls and see them as huge bitches.

I know that some men like them, but they probably have the hardest time and are the least liked of all women.
>>
>>25466107
As an INFJ male, this explains a lot.
I got bullied non-stop in my elementary/middle school days for being a little pussy. I did miraculously become a bit more manly just before hs though, helped a ton.
>>
File: wholovesme.jpg (76 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
wholovesme.jpg
76 KB, 500x708
INFJ male reporting in, only ever scored INFJ, even on some career test I wasnt expecting to be the myers-briggs shit. I am now 27 years old and have not had sex in almost 4 years and have been living in my parents basement since 2013. All I do is work or stay home.This was my destiny all along.
>>
>>25466107
>>can easily befriend women but none of them have any desire to be romantically with you

holy fuck this. it really kills me more than anything, I'd probably be better off if they just didn't talk to me at all, it's such a fucking tease getting so close yet being so far.
>>
>>25466777
Same here.
How did you overcome being a wuss?
>>
>>25467109
I just became a bit more self aware.
With that I thought being a bit more violent and offensive would at least give the normies the illusion of being tough.
Surprisingly, it somewhat worked but I just became the quiet kid in the corner of the classroom. At the very least I wasn't bullied.
I also just did a personality test again, INFP this time. I'm in fucking limbo between INFP and INFJ.
>>
I'm pretty happy to be an INFP male.

And INFJs are cool. Jesus was one
>>
File: 1443567107171.jpg (87 KB, 512x960) Image search: [Google]
1443567107171.jpg
87 KB, 512x960
>>25465853
INTJ reporting in. You will never be as supreme as us.
>>
>>25467373
Oh alright, well i did the same but was bullied and went back to ground 0.

Stop doing tests and read more about the cognitive functions.
>>
>>25466107
i'm INFJ and i feel this except for the easily befriending women part. i don't really have any friends, and it's extremely hard for me to connect with anyone on a deeper level outside of the typical superficial bullshit. i just don't know how people do it, honestly. i just want at least one friend who i can talk to and share everything with and they wouldnt judge since they trusted me to share everything with me as well. maybe this friendship doesn't even exist in real life at all. i just want somebody to genuinely care about my existence enough to actually look forward to hanging around and talking with me.

maybe i think this kind of friendship is what i want, but once i get into this kind of friendship, i'll find out that it's not at all what it cracked up to be, and in actuality, friendship is overrated.

any other INFJs feel the same way? sorry if i was a bit convoluted here.
>>
>>25467492
there's no way elliot was intj
>>
>>25467702
Why not? What do you think he was?

He surely was judgemental and introverted.
>>
File: 1443559480277.gif (42 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
1443559480277.gif
42 KB, 400x458
What are you guys thoughts on ISFP?
>>
>>25467687
>i just want somebody to genuinely care about my existence enough to actually look forward to hanging around and talking with me.
I know this feel. I always feel like people are uncomfortable around me though so it's still a fantasy...
>>
who ENTJ here? I never see any ENTJ in these threads

Im already preparing to become dictator like other famous ENTJs
>>
>>25468341
extroverts aren't robots
>>
>>25467687
>it's extremely hard for me to connect with anyone on deeper level outside of the typical superficial bullshit

This is true for many robots on here. I try to befriend some robots on here but they don't seem to like to open up. I'm naturally a person that prefers to get more emotionally deep, so it is a bit hard to bond with robots. I also have few hobbies, which makes it harder to bond on a superficial level.
>>
File: #yolo nigga xD.jpg (39 KB, 439x487) Image search: [Google]
#yolo nigga xD.jpg
39 KB, 439x487
Try being an ISTJ in a world that hates following rules.
>>
>>25466687
This desu senpai

As an INFJ woman I've always been deemed "cute" and desireable, being so empathic and reserved is not a bad trait for women but it is for men.

until the bipolar and crippling insecurities hit
>>
>>25467854
special snowflakes but all surface, no substance

am i close? i don't even know if i've ever met an isfp. i don't talk to people much.
>>
what I've learned from frequenting MBTI threads

>everyone on /r9k/ is introverted
>extroverts are not real robots
>INFP is crying wojak
>INFJ is angry crying wojak
>INTJ is smug pepe
>INTP is sad pepe
>>
Are INFPs rare?

I remember after doing the test there was something mentioned like "only 4% of test takers get INFP", while I've never met another INFP in person the internet seems to have a reasonable amount of them.
>>
Nah, INTP is the worst

source: an INTP austist
>>
>>25466107
infj male here
this couldnt be more accurate. dont forget the part where people take advantage of you cause they know you really just want to help them. years of being stepped on by my friends have put me in a bad state after i realized what they had been doing
>>
I got INFP all the times when doing that fucking test. Im gonna OVERCOME my personality. Its probably not a healthy mindset to feel you have to OVERCOME your personality to get anywhere in this world. There is alot of self hatred involved.
>>
File: 1442270079466.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442270079466.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>you will never meet a qt intj grill

even a man of mad steel made of can feel
>>
File: 1313541604577.jpg (49 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1313541604577.jpg
49 KB, 180x180
INFJ Male here.

INFPs have it worse when it comes to individual relationships but as a whole I think we have it the hardest simply because we are the most aware of just how fucked up everything really is. Over the years I've found other people online that I can have a real deep talk to but then after a while they leave, they always ditch me and I've effectively given up on trying to find a friend like that. Its amazing when you do find somebody and you have so much you want to say to them but it becomes overbearing for most of them. In one case I talked to an ENFP girl and she didn't reveal till just before we stopped talking that is why she wanted to talk to me but I always treated her like I wasn't interested so I'm wondering just how the INFJ+ENFP dynamic works but I'm also interested in xNTPs. Ultimately I always fuck it up, its nobody elses fault but my own.

>>25468847
INFJ are the rarest but INFP are pretty rare too.

>>25468925
INTPs can escape into their Ti where as INFJs caught in their Ni can feel like we're being tortured.
>>
>>25465853
Anyone with an f is the worst. I mean it's understandable if a woman gets f but any man that gets an f needs to turn in his man card immediately.
>>
Anyone else here hate sensors with a passion?
Sensors have no inner thoughts and almost completely live in the outside world, they are easily to manipulate, and the first one to jump on retarded new trends without a thought. They are literally maleable automatons, the ultimate normies.
Holy shit can they even be considered human?
>>
>>25469221
This couldn't be further from the truth, but nice try
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.