[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kgf and i talking about new years resolutions >try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 3425435432.jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
3425435432.jpg
16 KB, 259x194
>kgf and i talking about new years resolutions
>try to sound like a normie "hurr durr i want to lose weight xD"
>tell her want to graduate too
>don't think many people outside dad will come to see me graduate
>she asks me how much i weigh atm
>tell her 268.2
>she tells me if i can get under 200 she'll fly over to watch me graduate and spend the week with me
>tell her that's not reasonable
>she tries to feed me some normie bullshit about how i can achieve anything and she'll support me

it's fucking ludicrous desu. it's not healthy to lose 70 pounds in five months, that kind of weight loss is only healthy over two years or more. i'm so fucking sick of normies thinking they know everything and trying to hurt me in the process. if she really cared about my health she wouldn't put such unrealistic expectations on me.
>>
>>25465836
don't let girls dictate how you live anon
>>
Healthy? You're not being healthy not and losing that amount at your starting weight isn't that hard.
>>
>>25465836
fucking fatty, you should be glad she hasn't left you yet
there are 0 excuses to not go full auschwitz now and lose that weight
>>
>>25465836
That's a deficit of 1600 calories a day. You'd have to eat ~1500 calories and exercise vigorously for about 2 hours a day. It might be possible, especially if you don't eat any carbs and your body goes into ketosis.
>>
>>25466646
except you know, concern for my health
>>
File: ytfgjyg.png (2 MB, 1044x1136) Image search: [Google]
ytfgjyg.png
2 MB, 1044x1136
Just stop shovelling shit in your impulsive manchild mouth
>>
File: 1451230734169.jpg (64 KB, 586x599) Image search: [Google]
1451230734169.jpg
64 KB, 586x599
That's actually very achievable and easy at your weight, OP. That's literally easy-mode. Eating at a deficit of 400-600 calories, run 3 miles 3-4x/week, and lift 3-4x/week, and you should attain it.

So, fat hate thread?
>>
>>25466939
if you had concerns for your health, you wouldn't be fat. a few months of hard exercise isn't going to hurt you
>>
>>25466939
>b...b...but muh health!!!
>continues to eat tons of bad food and doesn't exercise
You got to love fat logic.
>>
Do it for her you fucking fatass
At least attempt to lose some weight
>>
File: 1439857974509.jpg (174 KB, 634x1042) Image search: [Google]
1439857974509.jpg
174 KB, 634x1042
Remember: fat is nothing but genetics.
>>
I went for 10 pounds a month, but I ended up only making around 7-8 pounds a month because I slacked off for one of them. My goal 1600 calories a day (mainly focusing on a high amount of carbs and protein, I used a lot of whey and granola).

I was at 259, and now I'm at 176. I've started cycling, and I've long since abandoned that gruesome diet. I eat almost as much as I did before when I was a fatass. It's incredible how much cycling 14-20 miles a day does for me.

Start right now anon, go for a walk, start counting calories. Use myfitnesspal, it's alright. If possible, get into a routine of things you eat. It makes it much easier when you wake up and know what you're going to eat for the day and know it's within your limits.

It's okay to have bad days. I had at least one a week. It doesn't matter. Just be consistent in the long run, if you have a slump, don't get lazy. Get back on it. Consistency is the most important thing.
>>
>>25467794
What were you eating on an average day? I've got the workout down (ran ~2.5-3 miles every day minus one last week). But the diet is still lacking.

Breakfast
>Bowl of cereal
>2 cups of coffee

Lunch
>Turkey Sandwich
>Chips/Party Mix

Dinner
>Italian sausage
>Max&Cheest

Snacks
>Couple handfuls of peanuts
>Lunchable
>Three slim jims
>Bag of Shrimp chips
>>
File: 1445214025274.jpg (320 KB, 960x853) Image search: [Google]
1445214025274.jpg
320 KB, 960x853
>>25467922
>no oats
>no fruits and veggies
>no rice
>no chicken
Dude, you're nowhere near eating healthy. There's only a few healthy shit on there.
>>
I lost 85 pounds in 3 months, you absolutely can lose 70 in 5 months. That's only about 2.5 pounds per week. Stop making excuses.
>>
OP, you can actually lose that amount of weight, you'd just have to eat at a significant caloric deficit, tracking your daily calorie intake and weightlifting an hour or so each day. Add in things like proper supplementation and maybe some stimulants and you're set.

It's very difficult, but it's been done before. But you're right that it'll likely take a year or two unless you go full postal on your exercise/caloric deficit/supplements/etc.

Another problem is, genetically you might have a disadvantage like low testosterone levels, which means your progress would be slow as absolute fuck unless you spam antiestrogens (which the good ones like Gaspari Novedex all got banned by the FDA.) If you have health insurance, get your hormones checked senpai.
>>
>>25467922
I would generally eat a lot of granola (http://rainydayfoods.com/french-vanilla-almond-granola-10.html I love this stuff), whey mixed with milk, eggs, lunch meat (turkey is GOAT, but I personally like salami the most) , and frozen veggies occasionally when I wasn't too lazy to make them. Chicken is also elder god tier but I was a lazy shit so I didn't have it much.

Aim for 30-50g fat, 100-150g carbs and 100g protein. The more you exercise the more protein and carbs you'd want, but still, the main goal is just to lose weight off the bat. Alternatively you could try and go full keto.
>>
>>25468070
The fuck you do, step on a land mine
>>
>>25468070
Say goodbye to your kidneys.
>>
the fuck is a kgf?
>>
>>25466763
1600 calories a day with light exercise will do it. Don't need 2 hours of vigorous exercise that could easily burn 2000+ calories for his size if it doesn't cause injury first. His daily energy expenditure is probably around 2600 Calories. At that size exercise burns off many more calories.
>>
>guys gf supports him in his desire to lose weight even if its unrealistic, like your partner is supposed to do
>"fucking normie bitch senpaitachi, she doesnt understand the plight of us fatties

Why dont you be honest with your gf instead of being afraid of her opinions
>>
>>25465836
You're pretty pathetic desu senpai. I went from 210- 175 in like 3 months. If you're that fat most of it falls off the second you stop eating like a fatfuck, ( i used to eat swissrolls almost everyday)

It's completely possible to lose at least 60 in 5 months.
>>
Speaking as /fit/ OP is going full retard here. OPs gf probably wont make it because shes a fat woman who clearly has no idea about weight loss and wi continue to shove 4k calories in her mouth on the daily while having a chia smoothie for breakfast pretending like that's going to shed her walrus coat, but that doesnt mean its an unrealistic natural weight loss goal at all.

She can always take dnp or clenbuterol like its really not that big a deal fuck. Not that you need it just dont eat like a fat fuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.