[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only person who does this. When I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: the-classic-wank.png (16 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
the-classic-wank.png
16 KB, 450x300
I can't be the only person who does this.

When I'm masturbating, I make damn sure when I'm pumping not to yank back the foreskin at the tip. This is really uncomfortable to me.
I have to make sure not to pull the skin back too much. I'm not circumsised btw.

Does anybody else carefully avoid yanking back the foreskin when jerking off?
>>
Come on. I know I'm not the only person who does this.
>>
File: image.gif (277 KB, 613x626) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
277 KB, 613x626
I can yank back all the way with no issues. I'm uncircumcised and my penis works as intended.
>>
There is not enough shaft on my dick for me to slide my 4skin back all the way.
>>
File: 1421726378307.png (395 KB, 746x588) Image search: [Google]
1421726378307.png
395 KB, 746x588
I have a mutilated weewee but I use two fingers and a thumb
>>
>>25465709
Uncut master race here, i don't have the problem. I usually fap pretty hard and I never fear about ripping since theres no special tension on any part of the skin. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>25467102
Only feel any true man should experience, cutfags beat the fuck out.
>>
>>25465709
I do that too. But when I cum, I usually yank back the skin.
>>
>>25467142
You do realize they only cut the hood off of the foreskin, right?

You can jerk off as hard as you want with no lube when you're cut.
>>
>cutfags will never know the pleasure of a frenulum stroking only orgasm
>>
File: Q6.jpg (23 KB, 292x190) Image search: [Google]
Q6.jpg
23 KB, 292x190
>>25470532
>frenulum
That's a new word for me.
>>
>>25469773
Not all circumcisions work like that, i have a partially cut foreskin, as in they cut of the front but left 30-60% of it intact. But recently, since hospitals have better surgeons or better tools or cleaner stuff, i don't know which, they cut all the way. It's possible people born 20+ years ago were norn in a higher standard hospital, and so full removal was possible. Why the hell they want to remove more now beats the fuck out of me though, i wish I'd never been circumcised, and want to get a reskinning, if such a thing exists.
>>
>>25470739
>Why the hell they want to remove more now beats the fuck out of me though
because they sell the foreskin tissue to the cosmetics industry.

yep it was jews all along
>>
>>25470610
what the fuck am I looking at senpai
>>
>>25465709
uncut masterace, how do you jerk off without pulling the skin back?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.