[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study this thread and get girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: sweg.png (100 KB, 953x633) Image search: [Google]
sweg.png
100 KB, 953x633
I guarantee at least one girl in this thread has described you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3z65km/what_type_of_guy_is_definitely_not_your_type/
>>
>>25465063
You should stop caring what women think of you. It's 2016, every girl above a 4/10 is sharing Chad and will only lower her standards once she hits the wall. Why try? Be yourself and buy prostitutes.
>>
>>25465063
>these women actually saying what they really want
>giving up your pride so you can appease a few obnoxious reddit cunts
>>
>>25465063
>have an Asian fetish.

Top kek, I love how fat angry white women know they cant compete with qt asian girls, white girls are good for a one night stand, but fuck getting hitched to a bitch who will look like a prune once they turn 28-30. Everything else on that list is typical bullshit, nothing new.
>>
>>25465467
asian women are ugly as shit, quit spreading this asian qt meme, they're trash tier
>>
>>25465063
> Listening to what women on reddit want

You can safely assume the opposite of what any of these cunts say.

> doesn't like red pilled men
> ew nice guys lol go back to u r video gems

If this thread teaches you anything, it should be that women's opinions are universally shite
>>
File: childsupport101.png (20 KB, 947x258) Image search: [Google]
childsupport101.png
20 KB, 947x258
this thread is so full of shit.
>>
>>25465616
Could always fake it
>>
>>25465616
Of all the dumb shit in the thread you picked out the 2 non-retarded ones.
Bravo.
>b-but muh video games
A relationship is for having a family, anything else is just shitty roleplaying.
>>
>>25465890
>unhygenic
>assisting fraud
if this bitch wasn't arrested for posting that (and she probably wasn't), she should have been
>>
>>25465946
>wanting to get married with children
>not retarded

enjoy getting cucked
>>
File: 1451834716242.jpg (71 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1451834716242.jpg
71 KB, 1080x1350
>>25465531
>asian women are ugly as shit, quit spreading this asian qt meme, they're trash tier

Face it, even the ugly ones are very feminine looking, and you know they will go into there 30's still looking like they just turned 20. You can have your entitled hambeasts that will leave you for the next best thing they see, more asian qts for me then i guess.
>>
The thing about women is that they talk a huge game about their preferences and how they're a princess who deserves the most beta of betas, that they're holding the fuck out of the most PERFECT grovelling beta in all the land, so that you will shape yourself into that person, but then they go lick an unshowered drug dealer's asshole 4 hours after he takes a shit because he reminded them of daddy and his height and unlicensed firearm made them feel "safe."

Any time you see a woman pontificating about her billions of preferences like they're the laws of the fucking universe for you to obey, remember that she would fall madly in love with a sadistic kidnapper, with a Mongol conqueror, with a rich tyrant CEO who is 4 feet tall and Jewish but buys and sells people with his power. Remember that they literally send thousands of letters to mass murderers and serial killers in prison.

Women are one giant shit test, and the test only has one question: Are you fucking stupid enough not to realise that actually jumping through the hoops they lay out for you isn't going to get you anywhere, or are you smart enough to realise that they're basically retards who date men who beat them?
>>
>>25465946
A relationship is for having a best friend that you can put your penis inside
>>
File: file.png (317 KB, 634x416) Image search: [Google]
file.png
317 KB, 634x416
>>25466079
STOP
POSTING
PLASTIC
WHORES
>>
>>25466117
Uhh no, that's called FWB.
>White people don't even know what a relationship is anymore
Kek, my fucking sides.
>>
>>25466079
Race mixing is degenerate and asians are naturally ugly. See >>25466157
>>
>>25466103
>Women are one giant shit test, and the test only has one question: Are you fucking stupid enough not to realise that actually jumping through the hoops they lay out for you isn't going to get you anywhere, or are you smart enough to realise that they're basically retards who date men who beat them?

/thread

If you're attractive enough she'll invent a million excuses in her head as to why you're not like every other guy that meets one of those standards
>>
>>25466143
desu that's impressive
>>
>>25466174
Meant to quote >>25466143

originalcommentf897ecaef6c409f597d6562d
>>
>>25466143
I could post a picture of a random fugly white chick as well, ugly people are in all races i never stated differently.
>>25466174
Oh no, a stranger dosent approve of me, excuse me while i revaluate my life to fit your agenda.
>>
>"Oh I know, anon, he doesn't fit any of my standards but he was just sooo dreamy :)"
>"Meet up later? Oh no, I'm going to Chad's tonight for a study session, what happened last night was a one time thing."
>>
File: prettypinkbows.png (18 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
prettypinkbows.png
18 KB, 1152x648
>Not wanting a 6'6" gargantuan
>"Men are so insecure!"
do they actually believe this?
>>
>>25466426
Your gay little passive aggressive response does not excuse the fact your logic is based on "muh dick."

Heed my warning that if you marry and have children with an asian woman, your life will be fucked. Your child will be confused about it's identity, your own identity will be erased and obscured (that is if you participate in your community but you're most likely a secular POS so disregard that.)

Most importantly though, the child will not look like you and you will have disrespected your entire lineage.
>>
>>25466595
Forgot to mention the point of the pre and post plastic surgery asian bitch was to point out that you are actually attracted to asian women who try to make themselves look like WHITE WOMEN
>>
>>25465063
Lmao, imagine if I said women with a black fetish were disgusting?
>>
that's actually an accurate depiction of what reddit tier women want

being a socially conservative nonfeminist teetotaler with these people as one of the few mate pairings available, it naturally presents something of a problem
>>
>>25465063
I'm super religious so I'm out of the running with all of them
>>
>>25466752
>super religious
What the fuck are you on /r9k/ for then? Don't you want to go to heaven? ;)
>>
>>25465063
So she wants a beta sissy cuck that she can boss around then?
>>
>>25466809
Jesus dined with the whores and tax collectors friend :^)
>>
>>25466836
But did he shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>25465063
>ew asians
>he racist
well you just tripped yourself
also her name says "i am a dog"
>>
File: 239852595.png (249 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
239852595.png
249 KB, 638x480
>-Is uninterested in having an intelligent conversation.

>mfw women sincerely think they are intelligent
>>
What's the difference between having an asian fetish and being heavily attracted to asians?
>>
File: Dubs.jpg (44 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
Dubs.jpg
44 KB, 600x589
>>25466866
Of course he did anon
>>
>>25466882
It's just a bullshit barrier to keep out the betas and use as an excuse to date Chads.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFQ1uiD8LA
>>
>>25465616
>secular
>wants marriage and kids

What the fuck? The only reason people get married these days is for religious reasons.
>>
>>25465063
a bitch who browses reddit is a deal breaker
>>
>>25466544
>Wearing 6 inch heels
Why do they do this? Why are women so obsessed with high heels
>>
>>25466721
But they are, and aren't worh your time anyways
>>
never take heed to what a woman says. they often say one thing then do something that contradicts it because it "felt right".

trying to mold yourself to what women say will fail (ex/ pussified male feminists barely get women)

judge what a woman wants by their behavior and scientific studies.

tldr: dont listen to these bitches, it's a waste of time
>>
>>25465063
oh, so those fucking cunts are being serious? what a fucking joke.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.