[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys use to socialize online? >tfw no r9k mumble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1440953350933.jpg (14 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1440953350933.jpg
14 KB, 373x373
What do you guys use to socialize online?
>tfw no r9k mumble
>>
I don't go anywhere but here and have no real friends. It's like I'm addicted to shitty choices.
>>
>>25464621
you don't ever feel the need to hear people's voices?
>>
>>25464678
asmr, women care about you for whole 30mins
>>
4chan is the only place I really interact with anyone online, but I am looking to branch out.
>>
File: 1451846873844.jpg (166 KB, 504x594) Image search: [Google]
1451846873844.jpg
166 KB, 504x594
>>25464783
I like you
trying to be original
>>
It's difficult because most people who seek interaction online are cancer (eg, /soc/)
>>
teamspeaku? anyone?
>>
i'm down for this
need more originality though
>>
There used to be a tinychat for 4chan that was shut down, they had to change the links a few times and I eventually lost them.

They were my friends.
>>
File: 1439823893467.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1439823893467.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
>>25464592
>tfw my social anxiety is so bad i literally cannot handle interacting with people anywhere outside of this anonymous image board

this shit is literally worse than aids ebola and cancer combined, i lost the genetic lottery by being born with a defective brain and will be forced to spend the rest of my life terrified of people.
>>
Only r9k, emailed with a fembot for a few weeks and even that made me nervous.
>>
Socialize...online?
>>
>>25466348
Find an equally socially retarded person to start IMing, with a throwaway skype account. It worked for me. Now I have several skype contacts and am actually able to remain logged in and have occasional conversations.

Omegle is also good practice.

Still yet to bring it over to real life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.