[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your IQ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: myiq.png (282 KB, 1914x1009) Image search: [Google]
myiq.png
282 KB, 1914x1009
I guess I'm normal. Feels pretty good to be honest. I was feeling pretty clever at the start of that test, but it wasn't long before my thoughts became a scrambled mess of barely coherent thoughts trying to identify these patterns.

Anyone else want to join me in facing a potentially harsh truth?
>>
>>25464526
124, done this test few years ago
>>
130 professional testing and screening. ADD makes me disorganized and forgetful though.
>>
>>25464526
did that test some while ago, got a 138.
since it only tests for pattern recognition I would hardly call it representative
the only thing we know for sure is that I'm better than you at recognizing abstract patterns which has little to no meaning

that being said, i really enjoyed that test and actually solved the hard ones numbers 30+ (i dont remember exactly) after the test was finished just for fun
>>
>>25464613
Measuring intelligence is pretty interesting stuff. I've been reading about the extent to which various IQ tests can measure intelligence in an unbiased and consistent fashion. This is a fascinating topic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

As someone who has struggled with formal education. it's helpful to know how people learn differently, and being able to accurately assess our individual strengths and weaknesses.

I just watched this interview about the study of intelligence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

It makes me pretty concerned how as a society we ignore genetic differences in intelligence so as not to be "offensive".
>>
I got 138 what do I win
>>
>>25464906
The pleb award.
>>
Mine is 120.

I literally have no idea what that means, but I've been an underachiever my whole life.
>>
>124
>130
>138
>138
Is everyone here a genius?
>>
>>25464526
126, dyspraxia/dyslexia issues fucked one category up but it was like a 146/103 split
>>
>>25464971
There's a reason why we're lonely
>>
138 National Merit Scholar desu
>>
>>25464526
link me a good online test
>>
>>25464768
>>25464768
Not gonna watch a 2h yt video or read that huge article right now.. might check it out later

yeah it's quite interesting... personally I'm a strong visual learner. If I draw something once I can repeat it ad infinitum even weeks or month after.
Reading stuff just doesnt stick... I need to draw it somehow, flow charts, mind maps etc. got me through Uni... even writing it helps a bit.

Formal education is a joke, more so in the US than where I live I believe. On the other hand I have yet to meet someone really intelligent who was really bad in school (and not just because it was too easy and they got bored)
>>
Rest well, eat well, don't be fat, exercise, use brain more often, don't be stressed etc etc>score higher. Yea, intelligence is so fixed.
>>
>>25464526
Got tested about 12 or 13 years ago and scored a 130. I think I threw the letter out about 6 years ago.
>>
File: 145.png (145 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
145.png
145 KB, 1366x768
But I don't really believe.
>>
>>25464526
please stop, if you wanna know your IQ get it professionally done
>>
115, so somewhat average.
>>
>>25464971
no, everyone is just doing some shitty unverified online IQ test to artificially give them the confidence of being a genius so they can talk about how they're atheistically superior to you, like the redditor most of 4chan's userbase is nowadays.
>>
>>25465031
The filter won't let me post the link, but the you can find the link to the test I took in the image I posted.
>>
>>25465343
This. Still, >>25465698, I heard the real ones are similar...
>>
File: i just dunno.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
i just dunno.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
>>25464526
this test always gives higher than average score
>>
>>25464588
Do you think you could've scored higher if you didn't have ADD? I feel like if I took a legit IQ test I'd get distracted by a shitload of other things.
>>
>>25464526
Somewhere between 130 and 140. I did a real test at a psychologist.
>>
137 professionally tested here. I had very good grades all through my life but dislike math a little.
I've recently started a part time job in retail to finance my studies, which I find ridiculously easy.
Yesterday I tied up a trash bag and some air got trapped in. I overheard female coworker say: "how can anyone be that stupid" when she took it out, which somehow got to me. Every time I make a mistake while doing this meaningless shit, I feel dumb as fuck and useless. I hate this job.
>>
>>25464768
>>>25464613
>As someone who has struggled with formal education. it's helpful to know how people learn differently, and being able to accurately assess our individual strengths and weaknesses.
>assess
Hehehe

Last time I took one of those I got 142
>>
115, guessed at least 3 out of boredom and had 15 minutes to go. was smoking a cigarette out of window. could probably score higher
>>
File: this.png (192 KB, 1280x760) Image search: [Google]
this.png
192 KB, 1280x760
>>25464526
check me out im smartz !
>>
>>25464526
113 last time I did the same test

I doubt it's accurate
>>
>>25467505
>le ebin youtube tab
well memed
>>
Thats about it with 4 lucky guesses and 10 minutes wasted talking to my dad
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.