[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i've been "let go" of at work, now i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1445947850833.jpg (144 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1445947850833.jpg
144 KB, 500x461
So i've been "let go" of at work, now i'm back to having nothing to do in life and having no sort of income to get by, my savings will barely get me through. I'm going to be homeless by the end of the month.
>>
File: 1425503530398.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1425503530398.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>25464313

ah, the comfy NEET life...

right guys?

r-right?
>>
>>25464313
Since you're going to be homeless by the end of the month, make getting another job your #1 priority.

Make sure you have more savings next time so you have more breathing room.
>>
you think that is bad?
I'm searching for a hentai manga where that fat dude hits the girl gets called to the mother and then starts training both of them in bondage
but i cant find it
holy shit
>>
>>25464433
I'm putting that on priority, but I jumped through enough bullshit hoops just to get the first job, getting a second is just going to be as bad.
>>
>>25464536
Maybe look up mind break and teacher it's pretty shitty scanalation afaik
>>
>>25464673

not it
fml
>>
>>25464313
Doesn't your government not offer NEETbux? Man it feels good to be Western Yuropean, you're just forced to scramble for another job; if the guy hasn't given you notice to "letting you go" then that's illegal, (in the UK at least not sure where you're from). If you're a fembot then you can easily just go to a shelter if you're male then gl familia
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.