[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Davis M.J. Aurini?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wihA02W.jpg (285 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
wihA02W.jpg
285 KB, 960x1280
What does /r9k/ think of Davis M.J. Aurini?
>>
He has some interesting things to say. Shouldn't have trusted that Jordan Owen though.
>>
He looks like a psychopath.

>Oh look I'm smoking a cigarette
>While drinking some adult looking alcholic drink, just like my daddy
>Why don't people think I'm cool?

I honestly think he's trying to make anyone who agrees with him look bad.
>>
>>25463978
He's a faggot that sounds like he has a massive dildo up his ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yrOnhbsZqE

Sry, dave.
>>
>>25464207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhnVjQBBaM
>>
PUA Faggot who acts LITERALLY like a woman
>find beta males to leech their money
>>
>>25464234
Oh fuck, I actually gave that thundercuck a view.
>>
Based on this image, I would assume that is not a man that I desire to resemble or emulate in any way, and any advice that he gave me would automatically be considered "dubious at best."

He looks like he had an extreme deficit of masculine influence in his formative years and is now attempting to compensate for that lack of masculinity by surrounding himself with the trappings of traditional "manliness" such as cigarettes and whiskey. I can tell from this image alone that he probably owns a Harley Davidson motorcycle and at least one piece of apparel advertising this fact. I would wager that he considers himself very educated on cigars, scotch, cars, and steak, but in reality holds no honest opinion on these topics; he most likely has memorized the publicly accepted "masculine" positions that you would find on a website like Art of Manliness.

He would most likely counter my negative assessment of him and his self-image by pointing out that he gets laid more than I do, and he probably does. But I'd imagine that it has less to do with his "superior" virility, and more to do with his willingness to face and accept rejection. I would also guess that he is quick to shut down any criticism of himself or his actions by claiming that anyone who opposes him is a "jealous beta" by default.

I'd imagine the company he keeps consists of what he considers "beta' males and that he acts hostile and abrasively towards anyone he considers to be "alpha" and exceptionally so towards those who are "naturally" alpha as opposed to his contrived cookie-cutter version.

All in all, I would say that this man is most likely satisfied with his life, which says a lot more about him than it does his lifestyle.
>>
He's a mentally ill bitch
>>
>>25465076
He is better than thundercuck though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.