[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be with a slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: yolo.jpg (77 KB, 340x544) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
77 KB, 340x544
Come here and take this poll about sluts:

http://strawpoll.me/6440727

Why or why not?
>>
>>25463745

I am a in theory a slut. Just a virgin, male slut.
>>
>>25464000
>theory slut
>virgin
>male slut
What the fuck?
>>
>>25463745
only if she was a slut for me and not everyone else
>>
no.you only fuck sluts.

guys who have relationships with sluts are the guys who get cheated on.been there, done that
>>
>>25464302
how the hell do i fuck a slut?
>>
>>25463745
beggars can't be choosers, anon
>>
File: 1447906728604.jpg (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447906728604.jpg
54 KB, 640x400
>>25464302
This is completely correct
>>
>>25464319
go to bars, be drunk, be confident

since I got /fit/ it got easier but even when I was a chubby, drug using borderline alcoholic I fucked sluts.

they are the easiest girls to fuck( thats why they are sluts)

or do you want more detailed tipps?
>>
it depends on the kind of slut she is. if I had to choose between a girl who's fucked a lot of guys but never cheated and one who's only fucked 3 but has cheated, I'll take the non cheating slut. however, given a choice between two non cheating females, I will pick the less promiscuous one
>>
Slutbump
>>
>>25463745
no

stds
roastie
deadened emotions

fuck that shit
>>
Turboslutbump
>>
MMFslutbump
>>
>>25463745
No. Why?
Because I don't want to be hurt. I'm hurting enough as it is
>>
>>25467258
Tell your tale my friend, so it might liven up this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 720x720
I have problems to reach the level of slutness needed to bang out with a slut. I was introduced in a party to a girl by her friend that just wanted to be laid down. Just pumped, no conversation. I realized that two days later.

Just slut-autistic.
>>
a better question would you guys date a girl with a kid, let's say she was abandoned by the father of her child she wants to rebuild his life with you as the father of her child, would you robots?
>>
>>25468210

I don't think so. My mind is the best I have and I don't want to share it with chad's son.
>>
>>25468210
I'd get her pregnant twice so my kids would outnumber the fatherless shit and make him/her feel bad.
>>
>>25468210
Why share her love with some other dude's kid, knowing she'll never let you treat the kid like your own, and knowing you'll never be her priority?
>>
Let's get this slut going, my negroes.
>>
Lmao and I thought this whole board was a womanhater. Now they got nothing to say about sloots?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.