[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
good feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cola.jpg (345 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
cola.jpg
345 KB, 1200x1200
ill start

>sipping on a refreshing clean and crisp glass of coca cola

oh boy on the rocks in my collectors cola glass always tastes the best
>>
I only like it from soda fountains, just tastes better than out of the can for me.
>>
>>25463390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbQN0JnzWkA
>>
>>25463390
>2016
>drinking this shit

makes my teeth feel horrible, and you just know it's loaded with shit. truly the drink of the subhuman.
>>
I love those glassed. I have three or four from McDonalds. If they sell them again, I'll be sure to buy more.
>>
File: 1451767473282.jpg (132 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451767473282.jpg
132 KB, 1440x1080
>tfw alternating shower between hot and cold
>>
>>25463432
It's because they mix the syrup and water up themselves, and I assume it's not gonna be corn shitup either.

I used to love coke, then they started making it with corn syrup and it just doesn't have the same taste anymore. Plus I quite caffeine.
>>
>>25463390
great, someone convinced the cola companies that pushing marketing strategies towards losers who do nothing but sit on their ass all day would generate massive revenue increases. and they were right.

quit shilling coke.
>>
>>25463432
at work we have it on tap noting beats a fresh pint of coke straight from the tap with ice and a lime wedge. and it's all free! who said being a wagie doesn't pay off wew!

>>25463469
i was heart broken when i smashed my favorite green one in a fit of drunken rage but i still have a few left that havent dissipated. mostly purple though and a roach died in one so it doesnt feel as good anymore even knowing it was washed :s
>>
>>25463390
>not pepsi
get a load of this pleb
>>
>>25463550
>at work we have it on tap noting beats a fresh pint of coke straight from the tap with ice and a lime wedge. and it's all free! who said being a wagie doesn't pay off wew!
Congratulations, you work at Carl's Jr.
>>
>>25463390
That was my fav feel when I was 10. When you get older that sugar shit sucks. I know your underage OP.
>>
>>25463453
hahahaha i needed this in my life

>>25463580
enjoy drinking your sub par knock off brand. you can drink that surage whule i press an ice cold class of original Coca Cola TM against my lips
>>
>>25463477
>and I assume it's not gonna be corn shitup either.
No, fountain drink coke is corn, too, in USA.
Anywhere else in the world, corn isn't cheap enough for it to be worth going for, and they use cane sugar. "Mexican coke" is occasionally available all throughout USA, but it's even more expensive than the extra price of cane sweetening and more hassle than just finding it, because it also only comes in glass bottles.
>>
>>25463390
the feeling of walking into an airconditioned house after a long day of sweating outside, taking your shirt off and letting your skin cool before taking a nice cool shower and air drying.
>>
>>25463617
>When you get older that sugar shit sucks.
when YOU do, but apparently not always when "maturing" people do, since we're both here
>>
>>25463725
the feeling of coming into a cool house after a long sweaty walk home from work then taking off you clothes and remaining in nothing but small shorts with no underwear til you get naked to sleep
>>
>>25463617

I spent the last 12 years drinking alcohol heavily be stopped a couple months ago. Now I've regained my appreciation for sugary soda.

I've been tracking my calories and for some reason I consume fewer total calories on the says where I have a couple cans of full sugar soda than the days when I don't.
>>
>>25463615
>>25463550
I used to work at Cabela's and they had a small freshly made food area and you could buy a large drink at the start of your shift and get free refills on break.
>>
>>25463390
>taking a nap right after shower and your skin feels real nice on thesheets
>>
>>25463805
i actually work at a pub all the softies you can drink are free and the taps keep flowing all night long. it's truly the promised land for Coca Cola TM
>>
File: 1323914-rei_ayanami.png (346 KB, 455x735) Image search: [Google]
1323914-rei_ayanami.png
346 KB, 455x735
>>25463390
>tfw you spot a 2d girl with waifu abilities
always feels good mane
>>
>2015
>drinking the caffeinated, sugary jew

good goy!
>>
>>25464875
check the calendar jew good goy!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.