[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl next door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1436146077697.jpg (255 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1436146077697.jpg
255 KB, 1000x750
A girl moved in in the appartment next to mine in september.

I helped her to install new locks on her door. (She rang to ask me for a screwdriver). To thank me she coocked me stuffed aubergines.
Since then at least 2 times a week she gives me some food she cooked saying she "cooked too much".

I talked to my sister and she said maybe the neighbor liked me. For one I doubt it (kissless virgin, girls never showed any interest in me). She also gives me lesbian vibes (short hair, no girly clothes).

How can I tell? What should I do?
>>
It's very easy. Let me write it down in steps.

1. Take a look at yourself.
2. Are you a Chad? If yes then she is attracted you. If not then she is not.
>>
>>25463324
>she gives me some food she cooked saying she "cooked too much"

Well that's how it happens in anime so it must be true
>>
That's really cute sounding, but I read Molester Man several times and according to that she's not into you. You should ask to do more just friends things though or maybe buy a very small gift as thanks for the food. That's sort of a courtesy thing.
>>
>>25463373

I'm no Chad for sure

>>25463429

What kind of gift?
>>
>>25463324
Perhaps she's just trying to make friends because she's new in the city?
>>
>>25463429
This. Even if she's a lesbo, they make alright friends.
Literally nothing can go wrong with making friends with her, even if she isn't into you.
>>
File: violin-message.jpg (985 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
violin-message.jpg
985 KB, 2304x1728
>>25463324
Once I had a neighbor who left this on my door. I was too beta to talk to her though and a couple months later she wound up dating this tough looking hispanic guy who would mad dog me whenever he saw me :/
>>
I do this for my male best friend all the time. Cooked too much dinner? I'll bring him some next time I see him. Baked too many cookies? I know he would want some.

It seems like she's just being friendly, maybe she enjoys cooking and it makes her happy to cook for you. Maybe she's lonely and just wants a friend.

Ask her to hang out one day. Don't make any moves or ask her on a date, but instead offer to make her dinner or have some beers at your place.

Just don't come in too strong or you might freak her out and that will lead to you not getting any tasty food.
>>
You should get to know her better. Sounds like real, live interactions don't put you off / creep her out too much, so keep at it and try to learn something of her previous life. If nothing else, it might help you know if she's into girls or boys.

Aside from that, maybe get her something in return? If you want to actually date her, though, maybe try not to give too friendly of a vibe. A friend's gift is something for her house. A lover's gift is something to be shared (wine, food, a movie, etc).

Finally, maybe try to not creep her out too much? I mean this IS r9k, so odds are you can't gauge your progress that well, so playing it safe (and comfy) might be your best bet. Best of lucks!
>>
>>25463498
>>25463533

I do I make frineds.

I haven't had one since the end of highschool and even then they weren't really friends but more people who supported my company
>>
>>25463324

>she gives me some food she cooked saying she "cooked too much"

Alright, so next time (if she ever does this again) you throw a little jab at her about how "maybe you should just start cooking at my house?" or "Alright, but next ___day you're letting me spoil you at a restaurant OK?"

Gauge her reaction. If your sister, who has seen and read her body language and tone towards you, thinks she wants the D then she most definitely wants the D. What's more, if she told you it's because she approves of her.

> She also gives me lesbian vibes (short hair, no girly clothes).
and you think robots give super-macho Vin Diesel vibes everywhere they go? I for one would love a frumpy girl. and she sounds frumpy, as in, she doesn't know how to dress up for males not lesbian.
>>
>>25463374
>Well that's how it happens in anime so it must be true

I agree with this. OP, get your anime gf.
>>
>>25463541
i know it makes you happy and everything, but you have to understand this is r9k. You lucked out with a buddy who's not weird not creepy about it, but OP or lurkers are probably not like that. Tasty food isn't enough when you're depressed as fuck, namely.

Luckily OP doesn't sounds depressed/jaded as fuck, so maybe he can make it work? As for you and your friend, have things ever gotten awkward between you two? Were the first times you got him food weird or something?
>>
>>25463541
>>25463587

I guess I can try..
I have made smalltalk with her a few times but never for too long
>>
>>25463622
> "maybe you should just start cooking at my house?" or "Alright, but next ___day you're letting me spoil you at a restaurant OK?"

these are chad comebacks, in that you need to be pretty confident and a tiny bit narcissistic to make them work.

Also since when is frumpy a word? This is like the first time ever i see it. At any rate, if the girl is really inexperienced or lonely, maybe OP can make her give hints first instead of him? As in, do something for her and let her get closer. After all, if she wants the D, she'd be as scared as OP is to fall into the friendzone.
>>
Just get to know her m8, she may or may not be romantically/sexually interested in you but you'll never find out if you don't talk to her. And even if she wasn't, she sounds like a cool gal so maybe you could be kinda friends go for a beer who knows.
>>
BOY (male symbol) NEXT (male symbol) DOOR (male symbol)
>>
what if she becomes your gf and you have a bad breakup, things could be awkward with her staying next to you
>>
>>25463696
Just tell her that you have to repay the food she's giving you and invite her over for lunch on saturday/sunday at your house.

Then you can talk and figure it out if she might be interested in you or she's just a nice girl which is okay too.
>>
>>25463824

I'll try to build the confidence to do that
>>
>>25463824
this tbhdesu.
If nothing else you can gain a LITERAL F E M A L E friend, and as far as being a robot goes, it could be way worse. Specially because she doesn't looks like a Stacy or some shit.
>>
>>25463731

>After all, if she wants the D, she'd be as scared as OP is to fall into the friendzone.
>these are chad comebacks

SonIamDissapoint.jpg

>Also since when is frumpy a word?

Google it, I picked it up when a /cgl/ite responded to a thread I made about wanting a qt who didn't know how to dress up so I could spoil her and dress her. It's kind of a fantasy of mine It's not even sexual, I've spent a long time on /fa/ and have come to appreciate the female form and femme garments. I guess I want to vicariously live my feminine side through them.
>>
>>25463324
>white women
Since I was already born with a tan I can stay out of the sun and not damage my skin. Why are people such fucking retards. Being white is a blessing.
>>
>>25463672
You're right, I didn't take into consideration that r9k might interpret the situation differently. I think OP seems nice and the situation sounded similar, so I really hope it works out for him and he either acquires a qt gf or a nice friend.

I dated my friend many years ago, only for about a month. We decided we were better friends and have been best friends since.

>>inb4 beta orbiter, we are both in committed relationships and have no interest in one another besides friendship
>>
>>25463905
>female friend
Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
Do something nice for her back? Just seems polite
>>
File: 1407954054222.jpg (53 KB, 608x507) Image search: [Google]
1407954054222.jpg
53 KB, 608x507
>>25463324
>girl shows interest
>think that girls never show interest
>conclude that girl isn't showing interest.
>wonder why you're a kissless virgin
>>
>>25464009

She could be a lesbro
>>
>>25463927
Yeah, google says it's legit. But why give up? It's literally a year's work and a day's reward, sure, but living your femenine side doesn't has to be some weird and ugly thing only faggots do. Isn't everybody supposed to have a male side and a feminine side? Sure, showing it is off limits, but having it is a given, unless you're some sort of macho-man redneck who's overcompensating for something.
>>
>>25464284
>But why give up? It's literally a year's work and a day's reward
What are you going on about?

>femenine side doesn't has to be some weird and ugly thing only faggots do.

I agree.
>Isn't everybody supposed to have a male side and a feminine side? Sure, showing it is off limits, but having it is a given

Of course, and I also believe embracing it to some degree is healthy and beneficial to forming relationships with others.

>unless you're some sort of macho-man redneck who's overcompensating for something.

Dude, I browse /fa/. I've been confused for gay sometimes even though I'm stuck in "dadcore" and kind of "prep" clothing. I guess by some standards (not /fa/'s of course) I'm a little metrosexual.

Were you suggesting I try to be a trap or something?
>>
>>25463324
Ask her if she has gf or bf
>>
potential practice gf op
>>
>>25464456
I can't see an apropriate moment to ask that
>>
>>25463324

She's expressing possible interest. Just ask her to hang out. Take her to a museum or to play pool or something casual like that. She might even let you suck her cock later ;)
>>
>>25463324
Why not offer to take her to dinner to say thanks? Seems like a nice thing to do if nothing else. Or invite her over and make dinner. See what happens.
>>
>>25464401
Nah... I mean unless you want to, i'm not judging.
I'm just saying, "to live vicariously" sounds like repression to me. Sort of what happens when you delude yourself into thinking that straight means being 100% masculine.

I guess that's more me speaking, the "suggesting to be a trap" and shit. Never had the balls too, and now it's getting late. Regardless, cool for you.

Do you work in fashion or something similar? You sound like the kind of person who would enjoy it in there. Sure, it's 30% out-and-proud, living-the-slutwalk-life fags and 60% stuck-up women who can't into empathy or decency, but the other 10% are genuinely nice people, and there are never enough people with good taste in clothes, so you might be doing the world a favor.
>>
>>25464571
This.

Suggest to hang out if you and her have nothing to do later on
>>
>>25464494
yeah, to ask that is awkward. Let her tell you in her own time, if she's lesbian or something then it'll be this huge revelation she'll only tell you once you're enough buddy-buddy with her. Otherwise, it might come up eventually. Good topics to dance around the question are telling her about your family (you mentioned a sister, they know each other right?) and expecting her to reciprocate, talking about cooking (where did you learn that? do you often share your meals?) or simply letting it happen.

>>25464571
Isn't it too early? If she's really a nice girl, then her rhythm is slow and easy. No need to get out of the house when you live so close to each other. Invite her in, offer her something, TRY TO SET A "NEXT TIME" WITHOUT BEING TOO AWKWARD. you know, the basics.
>>
>>25463324
ask her out, take the lead during the date, demanding something in a stupid situation like she goes to the toilet and you ask her she should bring you something nice from it.
And make things sexual
>"Do you want a chewing gum?"
>"W-Why?!"
>"So it tastes better when we are making out like teenagers"

If she kinda goes with it while you are making these comments you can be bretty sure things can get serious.
>>
>>25464618

>I'm just saying, "to live vicariously" sounds like repression to me.

I don't see it that way. At the expense of derailing the thread, I could explain the entire idea behind my ideal dynamic. I'm actually comfortable in my male form, and with the clothing choices that I make. I suppose there is a bit of envy for not having all the options females have, but I wouldn't want to be a girl forever. for a day would be cool though, who wouldn't?

I guess there's some powerplay involved in this fantasy too, I like to feel like my partner is dependent on me and having control over what they wear to the point where they need me to dress them sounds really comforting. Everytime I put it this way it turns girls off though, and I'm aware it sounds super creepy but I kind of want a daddy/daughter dynamic while at the same time dressing her up to go out and parading her as my partner when we're out in town.

>Do you work in fashion or something similar? You sound like the kind of person who would enjoy it in there.

No, never even considered it. I have considered photography though.

I was actually studying towards and Economics degree but stopped because monies. I have a lot of interests, fashion is just one of them.
>>
>>25463324
Where are you from? Giving regularly food to someone who helped you once is going above and beyond the call of duty, even if you want to make a friend. She is making a whole portion for you, that costs time and money (even if not a lot). Tell her jokingly that you feel guilty for accepting all this food and that if she needs work done in her house not to hesitate to ask, since it looks like you dabble in home improvements.
>>
>>25464764
That's probably one of the worst piece of advice I ever read
>>
>>25464764
>Date going to the toilet
>"H-hey, b-bring me back something nice ha-ha"

are you fucking retarded or something, what is she gonna bring back, her lincoln log?
>>
File: gavemeassburger.jpg (51 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
gavemeassburger.jpg
51 KB, 528x384
>>25464764

>"W-Why?!"
>"So it tastes better when we are making out like teenagers"
>>
>>25464879
>for a day would be cool though, who wouldn't?
word

also how would you even go to getting such a thing from your partner? Honestly curious because i guess i also have fantasies i want to make true with my partner, but have no idea what to do about them.

Also damn dude, you sound like a pretty rad person, with all your interests and whatnot. If you'd rather not storm up the thread with your thing, maybe create a pastebin for it? Only people who care (probably me and other two anons) would actually read it, and it's simple enough to not be a hassle.
>>
>>25465129

I had a 2000 character post but then just took it over to pastebin.

Can you reply there? If not do you want to exchange emails or sumthing?
I have a tumblr, if you give me yours I'll message you there. I've considered making a kik for a while, got one of those?
>>
>>25465129

d'oh, forgot the link

http://pastebin.com/YCSxSEuw
>>
>>25463324
>Be fat hairy austistic antissocial my whole life
>22 KV
>Get a shitty 7/11 job, move out into a small apartment for me and my cat
>Deathly afraid of talking to women due to terrible self-esteem
>Have a really cute neighbour. Red hair, freckles, modest clothing, etc
>Never even entertain the thought of of talking to her.
>Just the usual "good morning/afternoon" when running into her in the corridor
>She often has friends over, like, 5 out 7 days a week.
>I also run into them every once in a while
>One day I see a note in my door
>"Don't be shy, we should talk to each other more! You're always frowning! - Alice"
>Feel bad for letting my esteem issues get in the way of my politeness
>Decide to knock on her door to apologize for being so closed-up
>She comes to the door
>"Oh, anon? Yeah?"
>"Hey, I came to thank you for the note. I've just been tired because of work, but I'd like to be on better term with you. Sorry for being so distant for a neighbour."
>She just looks at me with the craziest, most puzzled look I've ever seen
>"Anon, what note?"
>Show her
>She looks at it
>Looks back at me
>He goes back in and closes the door
>I hear a bunch of girls laughing loudly inside
>"He did.. I can't believe... Shhh"
>She comes back
>"Anon I'm sorry, but Carla wrote this note as a joke I guess. I'm very sorry!"
>She has the biggest smirk on her face
>She just stares at me and says nothing else
>"I see. Sorry then"
>I go back to my appartment.
>I can hear even more laughing coming from their place

Life sucks sometimes.
>>
>>25463536
Oh man.
I wish i could play something, you're pretty alright anon
>>
>>25465642
i have no fucking idea how to reply on a pastebin, but might as well exchange addresses. I hope you don't mind being linked to a throwaway account: infinityennis at gmail.

Maybe tumblr can come later. It's not exactly private and i haven't touched it for like half a year. See ya there.
>>
>>25466099
>exchange addresses. I hope you don't mind being linked to a throwaway account: infinityennis at gmail.

I will mind if you don't give me some other point of contact later, but I understand the concern. I find its easy to ignore unwanted emails though. Sent you a quick message from my personal email. (Its a four character live.com address. In case you're being spammed.)
>>
File: 1428424653403.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428424653403.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>25466005
Holy shit. That's bad feels. Bad feels.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.