[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M A FUCKING 5/10 WITH MAX EFFORT I'M FIT I GOT A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: madpeep.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
madpeep.png
204 KB, 500x486
I'M A FUCKING 5/10 WITH MAX EFFORT

I'M FIT
I GOT A NICE HIPSTER HAIRCUT TO SUIT MY FACE SHAPE
MY ACNE IS GONE
I DRESS APPROPRIATELY
I'M CLEAN-SHAVEN

AND I'M STILL FUCKING 5/10

WOMEN DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME

IF I DON'T SPEND 90 MINUTES EVERY DAY GETTING READY AND PRESENTABLE I'M LIKE A FUCKING 3/10
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>smile at someone
>they give me a weird frown and look away
And people ask why it's hard for me to get a girlfriend or talk to people or make eye contact.
>>
>>25463284
op we need to see a selfie.
>>
>>25463404
Yeah, so I can be told that I'm actually lower than 5/10

Fuck off. I use the internet so I can stay faceless. I've already come to terms with the fact that anyone who loves me will be loving me in spite of my appearance.
>>
>>25463462
Faggot kill yourself lol nerd
>>
>>25463284
yahahahaha so to cope you post angry frogs with guns holy shit
>>
>>25463462
then this thread has no point, punch a wall or a roastie dude if your that mad
>>
>>25463502
>>25463620
haha nice pound it bros

UP TOP
>>
>>25463600
There's like six threads with angry frogs with guns right now

Why you gotta single out OP
>>
>>25463284

Women don't look at me either.

Can't have beauty without ugly motherfuckers like us to provide contrast. I'm MAYBE a 4/10 with max effort, and right now I'm a 2/10 because fuck max effort if all it makes me is a 4.

Just find other ways to enjoy life. Don't base the quality of your existence off of how you're perceived by the opposite sex.
>>
>>25463284
Be_yourself.mp4a
>>
>>25464141
>Just find other ways to enjoy life
But it's not like other people have to choose. They get hobbies and passions, and they get love. I'm not able to get love.
>>
>>25464212

Dude, trust me. Some people have to choose. You just don't notice them because they're out doing their own thing. Alone.
>>
fuck this i hate being ugly senpai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.