[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a hipster bar or whatever they're called close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: 1451616669676.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451616669676.png
225 KB, 800x800
There is a hipster bar or whatever they're called close to me.
I really want a boyfriend, not casual sex since I'm KV but I don't know how to talk to guys.
Normies, how do I talk to artsy sensitive men in bars?
Just sitting there won't work, since the indie types have awkward sperg tendencies at times.
>>
>wanting to meet men at a bar
>not wanting just casual sex

It's like women are actually fucking retarded
>>
>>25462994
Lolzush
>>
>>25462972
i went to art college... for a semester, it doesnt matter since i got a college profesor teaching me now.
Feeding him attention couldnt hurt, maybe try buying him a drink? i dont know
>>
>>25462994
I'm 22, how else will I meet someone if I'm not in uni, you fucking clown
>>
>>25462972
Prepare a few ice breakers beforehand. Rehearse them a few times if your memory is weak.
>>
>>25463096

By not being an antisocial faggot.

But please go get pumped and dumped by some brah from the bar.
>>
Do you really think you can go from KV to having a bf? I think you should just try hanging out with guys first.
>>
>>25462972
>Just sitting there won't work, since the indie types have awkward sperg tendencies at times.
Yeah, good luck with that attitude, maybe they don't want YOUR spergy ass?
Maybe YOU'RE the sperg that does not belong?
Btw, artsy dudes are more often than not crazy as fuck when they're not in a moody fit.

No, go fuck back to whatever shit-tier passive hobby you indulge in and let the indie dudes have some time off without some desperate spergy bitch trying to reel them in.
>>
Shit taste m8

I give it 8/8
>>
>>25463140

She should get fucked first.

This is the part some robotic girls don't understand (but the Staceys do).

Spread. Your: Legs.
>>
>>25463140
this, get comfortable around guys so you don't end up used and abused by someone who wants to take advantage of your desperation and naivete. it happened to me (and a lot of girls) and reeeeeeeeally fucked me up for a long time.
>>
File: 1423082274517.png (85 KB, 416x281) Image search: [Google]
1423082274517.png
85 KB, 416x281
They've all ascended to the 2D plane, roastie.

Your gender is obsolete.
>>
Art sucks so much. You try and you try and you never get good plus you are perpetually poor. Why would anyone want to date an artist?
>>
>>25463212
h-how do I get comfortable?

>>25463158
I just want to have a loving relationship and eventually touch a penis with my bare hands. Is that so wrong?
>>
File: 1410592382830.jpg (115 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1410592382830.jpg
115 KB, 480x640
>>25462972
>going to a bar

your not looking for a bf you just want casual sex.

hobbies do you have any? are there any local groups / clubs for said hobbies this is one of many ways to meet people you sperg

if your to lazy, online dating , your get flooded if you at least average looking then it's a matter of sorting out the betas and the people who just want sex then arranging dates.
>>
>>25463269
Idk I feel this way and I was considered the best "artist" in my class. I stopped as soon as drawing weebshit during a lecture was the highlight of my day. Feels good because some bitch got really snarky with me because she actually worked on a portfolio.
>>
>>25462972
>artsy sensitive men in bars

do they even go there?
>>
File: 1440613109530.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440613109530.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>25462972
Are you the same girl as yesterday that said her new years resolution was to get skinny, become goth and become a granola girl?
>>
>>25463359
This is why girls never become successful artists.

They get praised for mediocre doodling which keeps them from striving to be better. Men on the other hand are studying anatomy and physics because it makes their art that much better.
>>
>>25463401
I say a lot of things. What, did I use this picture yesterday?
probably because opal is best gem
>>
>>25463269
Speak for yourself dude, I try and try and got pretty good. Have a group exhibition coming in March.

Whatsup, OP?
>>
>>25463485
Yeah you did lol
>>
>>25463456
>This is why girls never become successful artists.
This is very wrong and untrue.
>>
>>25463456
I have to agree, men were just better and some girls got really pissy whenever a man got any attention from the professor
>>
>>25463489
How long did it take you to get there and tell me the truth
>>
>>25463505
its a good picture tho
>>
>>25463558
I have never seen steven universe, but I agree that it is a pretty good picture
>>
>>25463456
Granted, I hadn't really been pursuing art as a career to begin with because, as anon said, it's thankless work. People liked what I drew because I indulged their narcissism constantly. They didn't like her shit because it was boring babby's first salvador dali pop art.
>>
>>25463544
A long time. But It's not so much a matter of time as it is a matter of mental effort. Someone who is mindlessly doodling for weeks on end won't make as much progress as someone who shuts everything out and strictly focuses on what they're doing for a couple hours. Also despite what /ic/ may believe talent is real and it plays a huge factor. I've kind of just always had a natural knack for visual things. I've got above average eyesight and above average coordination, and I've always been able to progress faster than a lot of my peers. Not trying to brag, just saying some will have a harder time than others but it's not something that should deter you from art if it's something you really want to do.
>>
>roastie trying to get roastier
Why even pretend that you could ever love someone?
>>
>>25463886
Shut the fuck up. Guys are way more heartless most of the time. Sure there are a lot of bitches who use guys but females generally have more empathy.
>>
>>25463902
>females have more empathy
I have yet to meet any female then, all I met are women and none of them had empathy at all haha
>>
>>25463961
That's cause you have no contact with them and rant about the mean girls who hurt you in high school.
>>
>>25463902
They're both shit and you know it. Let the men and women of any kind of merit defend themselves or wallow in their own shit.
>>
>>25463902
>females generally have more empathy

only towards other females, it has been shown females have a huge own group preference and don't give a fuck about men unless they provide something.

Could go into how women see 80% of men as below average and how that can tie into empathy etc but it has been done to death on the board
>>
>>25463985

Nope. It's just that he's "creepy" or just ugly and so girls treat him like shit.

Can confirm as pretty male asshole. Girls suck like that. That's also why they wind up in abusive relationships.
>>
File: 1441800658256.jpg (48 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1441800658256.jpg
48 KB, 500x363
>>25463985
Tbqh this right here lacks lot of empathy. I'm not that anon but what I think is women have equal hate than they have empathy and even though they feel more than that they hate. Your post was definately worse than anon though he's a fag and I know that. If you want to get hipsters better not let your childish emotions talk. I don't think you're ready, yet.
>>
>>25463985
A woman costed me my job because I forgot to say hi to her once. My boss was a lesbian and didn't even think twice about letting me go after she complained. The catch is that I didn't say hi because she was busy talking on the phone not that I ever got the chance to explain myself
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>25462972
You won't find them in bars. Ever. Only the fashion nerd faggots or the pretentious dipshits.

>>25464020
Bait. Everyone knows women hate each other and empathize with men that accomplish stuff. Women are struck by apathy because everything is just handed to them and they get so much validation/ praise but don't have the skill/ talent/ proof for it, so they feel unstable/ fake.

They admire the fact that men work from nothing and earn their place. It shows strength they hadn't had the opportunity to practice.
>>
Jesus fuck. Who actually likes neohippies?

Is this place Gaia now?
>>
>>25464124
I think women only love themselves and hate everyone else. I have never seen a woman admire anyone but herself but I have seen them be mean to each other
>>
>>25464126
Like 35% of uni males are hipsters, 45% are dudebros, and the last 20% are foreigners.

Literally can't go outside without seeing some faggy thick-rimmed glasses nigger running around.
>>
>>25464274
Uni males are a dying breed tho
>>
File: 1442805727258.gif (914 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
1442805727258.gif
914 KB, 270x187
>>25464274
>go outside

It's that bad huh?

Why does it keep getting worse?
>>
>>25464303
Don't worry, there will always be Chad and his orbiters running a harem

>>25464303
Uni culture is so degenerate. All of it, from the dean, down to the fucking food preparers.
>tfw the only competent people on campus are the fucking maintenance workers
>>
>>25464080

As a guy: she's ready to learn alright.

She really should expect to have casual sex though, not banging guys will severely limit her learning opportunities.

>>25464033

To elaborate: I'm pretty, I have serious hobbies, I'm polite (actually polite and not fedora polite). I pat girls on the head if they act like girls, otherwise treat them as fellow coders or whatever they happen to be.

Somehow this makes girls hit on me. But I'm not a nice person, really, I'm a self-absorbed autistic cunt.

I've seen lots more guys who aren't as aggressive, productive or pretty but are so nice and empathetic and would be the most loving guys treated like crap by the same girls behind their backs.

And that's the kind of behavior we're talking about here. Girls expect guys to be some sort of father figures for them almost, taking all the responsibility and having almost unlimited strength of character in addition to providing for them.

I've met a few that actually aren't like this, one girl was this terrifying business girl who was so cold and predatory she didn't even know how to do anything outside of being successful (but still moping about it) and one completely hard-ass autistic girl with psychotic tendencies who will probably remain a virgin until she can find someone to satisfy her dominant BDSM tastes.

I secretly loathe most girls for being weak, quite simply.
>>
>>25464395
Who the fuck calls himself pretty?
>>
>>25464463
Yeah it's been twice now. That's 0.5 too much.
>>
Have you tried the places where people gather to play trading card games and table tops?

The turbo sperglords can be spotted or smelled from a distance and an absolute maximum of 10% of the people there will be in a relationship.

You're looking for the smart creative types in the wrong place, try for relevant hobbies and places where people go to do them in public.
>>
>>25464463

Me. Because I am. No, I'm not gonna post a picture.

And yes, I avoid calling myself pretty ordinarily. Because I'm a manipulative asshole too.
>>
>>25464537
You sound super dark and deep bro.
>>
>>25463096
if you go to a bar, you're just going to meet people who go to bars
>>
>>25464580

> accusing me of being "edgy" because he can't process any negative emotions like most of my millennial brethren

Fuck you. Seeing other, nicer guys being treated like shit while shitheaded girls are attracted to me for all the wrong reasons makes me angry.
>>
>>25464668
what are you going to do about it, you have the oppertunity to crush them as they have crushed the other "nicer guys"
>>
>>25464724

I do nothing about it because I have nothing to gain from it. And on some level I realize they're just people, like all of us. But they still disgust me.
>>
>>25464772
how do you vent said anger about it ?
>>
>>25464835

> tfw it's a femanon who thinks I beat up girls in secret because that's her only conception of male anger

I'm venting right now?
>>
>>25463096
Plenty of artsy sensitive hipsters go to bookstores; coffee is less expensive than cocktails; but maybe that was what you were after all along?
>>
File: 1336272027093.png (115 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1336272027093.png
115 KB, 268x268
>>25462972
Like a lot of other anon's, I think you're in the wrong hunting ground for a legitimate hipstery artsy dude. I'm a dude like that, and hang out with dudes like that. None of us are lardlords, but none of us are pretty boy Starbucks baristas either.

I'll just talk from the perspective of myself and my friends. We are usually inside, and we are usually working on stuff. Because that's what artwork is, its fucking work. And an artist that isn't working hard is usually going to be poor forever.

So, how do you approach people like that? People that tend to work hard, also tend to be intelligent to a certain extent. And I don't mean fedora levels of intelligent, or even sometimes traditionally intelligent, but they basically know something pretty fucking well. And artists typically have a lot of awareness about a wide variety of subjects. Visual arts for example eventually start to demand that you understand biology and engineering (At least on basic levels), as well as all the other bullshit they already have to know.

Traditionally between my friends and I, we prefer privacy. Loud clubs and bars don't really do it for us, so we aren't there. The best place to ever find us is to walk outside, and be aware. You see a guy you like that might be interesting, fucking talk to them. Ask them about themselves. It'll be the most real fucking shot you have, since dudes at a hipster bar are most likely hunters.
>>
>>25465122
If he's in a bookstore he wants to read in peace though. Same with coffee, right?
>>
>>25465240
I want to drink in peace at bars; doesn't stop drunk-ass Stacy stumbling on up with a shit-piss-and-cum-eating grin and baiting a few neckbeard comments. The guy in the bookstore won't mind unless his kneejerk is -REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25465428

If you want to drink in peace why wouldn't you do it cheaper at home?
>>
>>25465428
what do I say to qt guys?
>>
File: PrettayPrettayBad.png (68 KB, 202x255) Image search: [Google]
PrettayPrettayBad.png
68 KB, 202x255
>>25465534
I'm not always at home. I'm not always at peace.
>>
>>25463158
no need to be so angry senpai. Chillax
>>
>>25462972
>artsy men
>in bars

you are dumb
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.