[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few years ago when I was still in high school, there was this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: temp101.png (335 KB, 371x605) Image search: [Google]
temp101.png
335 KB, 371x605
A few years ago when I was still in high school, there was this beautiful girl. I'm not just talking about your typical pretty girl, but a real 9/10 or 10/10 one, you know.. The real rare ones. Not only that but she was really smart and had a genuine heart, that's the best part.

Anyway when I was maybe 15, I wrote a love letter to her, I spent hours working on that, perfecting it. This letter was the best possible piece of writing I could possibly produce. Of course me being an insecure guy, I never gave it to her.

I was so terrified of someone finding this letter on my computer that I encrypted it in binary, and hid it in my google earth folder, the title being the month I wrote it in 'June'.

Every few months or so I would go back and read it, always being surprised about how good it was, and of course being disappointed in myself for having never given her it. Each time I looked at it I edited it, improved it, I've put every ounce of my being into perfecting this letter.

I haven't looked at it in a year now. I'm scared to. A thought recently came to me, maybe you guys might be interested in seeing this thing?
>>
>>25462673
Post the poem OP
>>
>>25462673
go for it muchacho
>>
>>25462673
Let's see It OP

My comment might not be original
>>
>>25462673

You should post it. It'd be fun to read.
>>
post a pic of the girl OP
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 530x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 530x504
Please show it OP

Original
>>
>>25462673
lets see it
dgfhsfghdfghd
>>
>>25462873
Maybe il post a pic of her later..

Anyway guys right now I'm going over the letter again and improving it. Allow me some time.
>>
>>25462921
Ok op good luck :)
>>
File: temp101.png (350 KB, 765x831) Image search: [Google]
temp101.png
350 KB, 765x831
I just thought this through a little further.

I am worried that you guys might be able to dox her, without a doubt you will try..

I don't want to post an embarrassing short essay about her, only for some dude to creepily message it to her over facebook..

You have a choice. Her picture, or the letter?
Vote
strawpoll .me/6440437
>>
>>25463019
Just post both desu.
>>
>>25463019
Just post the letter who cares what she looks like
>>
If anything op if she gets dox and the letter sent to her maybe shell fall for you. You never gave her the letter so you never know how she would react derp
>>
>>25463019
Wow 83% going for the letter.
All right guys the message is clear.
Just be patient.
>>
bust out the letter faggot, I might need to plagurize it or whatever the fuck that word is
>>
dont let the thread die
bumperino
>>
Ok guys, the text file was on a old hard drive.
I just transferred it to my usb, I have to put the encryption through a decrypter then improve it..

I promise you I will deliver, just keep the thread alive. ^.^
>>
Come back to us OP come baAaAck
>>
>>25463640
Sounds like a hassle for something nobody was ever gonna read
>>
>inb4 it's utter shit
>>
File: 1380768906885.jpg (1 MB, 3625x719) Image search: [Google]
1380768906885.jpg
1 MB, 3625x719
I'm referencing a few words in a thesaurus, but I'm almost done. Any minute now.
>>
7/9 voted for the letter

wow robots, I'm impressed
>>
File: temp101.jpg (57 KB, 720x1737) Image search: [Google]
temp101.jpg
57 KB, 720x1737
I'm posting the raw format. Sorry for the weird format.

FROM/THE/FIRST/TIME/I/SAW/YOU/I/WAS/IMPRESSED/NOT/BY/YOUR/PERSONALTY/I/STILL/HADN'T/HEARD/YOU/SAY/A/SINGLE/WORD.../BUT/BY/YOUR/SHEER/BEAUTY.I'D/HAVE/TO/SAY/IF/I/WAS/TO/LIST/EXACTLY/WHAT/THE/PERFECT/GIRL/WAS/IN/PHYSICAL/CHARACTERISTICS/YOU/WOULD/MEET/EACH/AND/EVERY/ASPECT./JET/BLACK/HAIR,/white ,FLAWLESS/SKIN./YOU'R/EYES...THEY/ARE/THE/PERFECT/SHADE/OF/BROWN./BUT/THEY/SUIT/YOU/MORE/THAN/PERFECTLY./NO/DOUBT/YOU/ARE/ONE/OF,IF/NOT/THE/PRETIEST/GIRL/IN/SCHOOL/I/DONT/KNOW/YOU/VERY/WELL,WHICH/MAKES/IT/PRETTY/INSANE/THAT/IM/WRITING/THIS?/WHEN/YOU/ARE/NEAR/ME/I/DONT/STARE.EVEN/IF/I/WANTED/TO/I/COULDN'T/MAINTAIN/EYE/CONTACT/WITH/YOU/FOR/VERY/LONG/SO/I/DON'T.WHER'AS/OTHER/BOYS/I/SOMETIMES/NOTICE/STARE,SO/I/KNOW/IM/NOT/THE/ONLY/ONE/WHO/LIKES/YOU./I/CANT/STAY/NEAR/YOU/VERY/LONG/EITHER/SO/I/LEAVE/WHEN/EVER/I/GET/A/CHANCE/TO./BUT/EVEN/BEING/NEAR/YOU/MAKES/MY/DAY.I/THINK/ABOUT/YOU/ALOT/AND/FIND/IT/NEARLY/IMPOSSIBLE/THAT/YOU/HAVE/HAD/SUCH/A/IMPACT/ON/ME/AND/DONT/EVEN/KNOW./JUST/WHEN/I/THINK/YOU/CANT/GET/ANY/BETTER/I/FIND/OUT/YOU/HAVE/A/YOUTUBE/CHANNEL.SO/I/GO/ON/IT,I/SEE/SINGING/VIDEOS?/I/LISTENED/TO/THEM/AND/FIND/YOUR/NOT/JUST/BEAUTIFULL/BUT/A/VERY/TALANTED/MUSCIAN/SINGER./THEY/JUST/MADE/ME/LIKE/YOU/WAY/MORE?/YOU/HAVE/ALSO/BEEN/MOTIVATIONAL/TO/ME/OVER/THE/PAST/THREE/YEARS/THAT/I,VE/KNOWN/YOU.YOU/HAVE/ALLOWED/ME/TO/ACHIVE/WHAT/SEEMED/VERY/DIFFICULT,AND/IT/STILL/IS/WHY/AM/I/WRITING/THIS/LETTER?/NOT/BECAUSE/ID/LIKE/YOU/TO/NOTICE/ME,BUT/RATHER/NOTICE/THAT/YOU/ARE/NOTICED/BY/OTHERS.THATS/NOT/ALL,/I/FEEL/THIS/LETTER/MAY/BRING/YOU/THE/SLIGHTEST/AMOUNT/OF/HAPPINESS/KNOWING/THAT/SOMEONE/WOULD/CARE/SO/MUCH/AS/TO/WRITE/SUCH/A/THING./WHO/AM/I?/FROM/THIS/LETTER/YOU/HAVE/CREATED/A/MENTAL/IMAGE/OF/ME/WHO/MAY/APPEAR/TO/BE/AMAZING/OR/CREEPY,HONESTLY/I/DONT/REALLY/KNOW/PROBABLY/NEVER/WILL./WRITTEN/20TH/JUNE/2011..--

I read it, the cringe.. What was I thinking, I let you guys down. Didn't even edit it because it was that bad.
>>
>>25463711
>amount of pictures of whores in this world
Vs
>amount of autistuc love letters written by anons being shared
>>
>>25463742
Well it's not awful
>>
if OP was afraid of her being doxxed, wouldn't it be more likely to happen if he posted a photo of her instead of the letter?

anway, time to deliver OP
>>
>>25463742
Lower case so it is easier to read.

from/the/first/time/i/saw/you/i/was/impressed/not/by/your/personalty/i/still/hadn't/heard/you/say/a/single/word.../but/by/your/sheer/beauty.i'd/have/to/say/if/i/was/to/list/exactly/what/the/perfect/girl/was/in/physical/characteristics/you/would/meet/each/and/every/aspect./jet/black/hair,/white ,flawless/skin./you'r/eyes...they/are/the/perfect/shade/of/brown./but/they/suit/you/more/than/perfectly./no/doubt/you/are/one/of,if/not/the/pretiest/girl/in/school/i/dont/know/you/very/well,which/makes/it/pretty/insane/that/im/writing/this?/when/you/are/near/me/i/dont/stare.even/if/i/wanted/to/i/couldn't/maintain/eye/contact/with/you/for/very/long/so/i/don't.wher'as/other/boys/i/sometimes/notice/stare,so/i/know/im/not/the/only/one/who/likes/you./i/cant/stay/near/you/very/long/either/so/i/leave/when/ever/i/get/a/chance/to./but/even/being/near/you/makes/my/day.i/think/about/you/alot/and/find/it/nearly/impossible/that/you/have/had/such/a/impact/on/me/and/dont/even/know./just/when/i/think/you/cant/get/any/better/i/find/out/you/have/a/youtube/channel.so/i/go/on/it,i/see/singing/videos?/i/listened/to/them/and/find/your/not/just/beautifull/but/a/very/talanted/muscian/singer./they/just/made/me/like/you/way/more?/you/have/also/been/motivational/to/me/over/the/past/three/years/that/i,ve/known/you.you/have/allowed/me/to/achive/what/seemed/very/difficult,and/it/still/is/why/am/i/writing/this/letter?/not/because/id/like/you/to/notice/me,but/rather/notice/that/you/are/noticed/by/others.thats/not/all,/i/feel/this/letter/may/bring/you/the/slightest/amount/of/happiness/knowing/that/someone/would/care/so/much/as/to/write/such/a/thing./who/am/i?/from/this/letter/you/have/created/a/mental/image/of/me/who/may/appear/to/be/amazing/or/creepy,honestly/i/dont/really/know/probably/never/will./written/20th/june/2011..--
>>
>>25463798
Its the best 15 year old me could do..
Hopefully I could make something a little nicer nowadays.
>>
>>25463742
Definitely not that bad.
>>
>>25463798
This.

It's open and honest so it cannot be cringeworthy. If she has a good personality, she would appreciate it.
>>
>>25463832
Could you post her picture now?
>>
>>25463807
not op but your formatting gave me an aneurysm so i fixed it

from the first time i saw you i was impressed not by your personalty i still hadn't heard you say a single word... but by your sheer beauty.i'd have to say if i was to list exactly what the perfect girl was in physical characteristics you would meet each and every aspect. jet black hair, white ,flawless skin. you'r eyes...they are the perfect shade of brown. but they suit you more than perfectly. no doubt you are one of,if not the pretiest girl in school i dont know you very well,which makes it pretty insane that im writing this? when you are near me i dont stare.even if i wanted to i couldn't maintain eye contact with you for very long so i don't.wher'as other boys i sometimes notice stare,so i know im not the only one who likes you. i cant stay near you very long either so i leave when ever i get a chance to. but even being near you makes my day.i think about you alot and find it nearly impossible that you have had such a impact on me and dont even know. just when i think you cant get any better i find out you have a youtube channel.so i go on it,i see singing videos? i listened to them and find your not just beautifull but a very talanted muscian singer. they just made me like you way more? you have also been motivational to me over the past three years that i,ve known you.you have allowed me to achive what seemed very difficult,and it still is why am i writing this letter? not because id like you to notice me,but rather notice that you are noticed by others.thats not all, i feel this letter may bring you the slightest amount of happiness knowing that someone would care so much as to write such a thing. who am i? from this letter you have created a mental image of me who may appear to be amazing or creepy,honestly i dont really know probably never will. written 20th june 2011..--
>>
>>25463742
Sorry but it's not good. It's cute that you wrote it, though.

And you're*
>>
>>25463911
15 year old me didn't know the difference. :/
It's so strange to look back at how I was, and how I am now.
>>
>>25463742
i'm really happy you have enough hindsight to cringe. not trying to bully, but this is a really undistinguished piece of writing and you should be glad you never sent it. it's not even especially creepy or desperate, but it's just so boilerplate
>>
now post the youtube channel OP
if she put herself out there anyway it's not wrong to link it, isn't it?
>>
all u had to say the ass was fat
>>
Yeah post YouTube channel. Wouldn't she want the views/fans?
>>
>>25464209
I guess posting her channel would be fine.
youtube.com/user/feministfrequency
>>
>>25464286
She seems popular
>>
>>25464286
She is beautiful op
>>
Post more blond qts, OP.
>>
>>25464338
HOLY SHIT I LOVE HER OP. You went to school when she was young and 15? holy fuck
>>
>>25464286
she doesnt even look good at all
>>
>>25464286
If that is your type OP
>>
>>25463935
Oh sorry, for a 15 year old that is actually good
>>
OP I really think you should tell her about this. Even if you get rejected, at least you tried, you know?
>>
>>25464607
She has a boyfriend of over a year now, also we live across the country from each other. I was a loser with no friends in school.

Think of it this way, I tell her that I like, she says she likes me, sounds great right? Even if we are able to overcome these barriers that separate us there is still not saying that she will like me for who I am, or that I will like her for who she is.
>>
>feminist frequency
>Anita Sarkeesian

You having a giggle OP
>>
>>25462673
You should have given it to her. It would have been an experience for the both of you, connecting you two together without her even knowing.

Ahh, what could have been. Never be afriad to do things from the depths of your heart OP. She would have definetly appreciated it.
>>
>>25463880
better formatting for easier reading.
from the first time i saw you i was impressed, not by your personalty, i still hadn't heard you say a single word... but by your sheer beauty.

i'd have to say, if i was to list exactly what the perfect girl was in physical characteristics, you would meet each and every aspect.

jet black hair, white, flawless skin. your eyes...they are the perfect shade of brown. but they suit you more than perfectly.

no doubt you are one of, if not the pretiest girl in school

i dont know you very well, which makes it pretty insane that im writing this? when you are near me i dont stare.

even if i wanted to i couldn't maintain eye contact with you for very long so i don't.

whereas other boys i sometimes notice stare, so i know im not the only one who likes you.

i cant stay near you very long either so i leave when ever i get a chance to.

but even being near you makes my day. i think about you alot and find it nearly impossible that you have had such a impact on me and dont even know.

just when i think you cant get any better i find out you have a youtube channel.so i go on it, i see singing videos? i listened to them and find your not just beautifull but a very talanted muscian singer. they just made me like you way more?

you have also been motivational to me over the past three years that i,ve known you.you have allowed me to achive what seemed very difficult,and it still is why am i writing this letter? not because id like you to notice me, but rather notice that you are noticed by others.

that's not all, i feel this letter may bring you the slightest amount of happiness knowing that someone would care so much as to write such a thing.

who am i? from this letter you have created a mental image of me who may appear to be amazing or creepy, honestly i dont really know, probably never will.

written 20th june 2011..--
>>
>>25464805
Just think of it, we could have been a couple in school. I could have been dating a beautiful girl, we could then go to college together, lost our virginity to each other. Eventually gotten married and had kids.

But I never sent the letter so none of that happened. Now I'm on a different road in life. How many of these actions do we make every day that change the entire outcome of our lives?
>>
>>25463880
>>25463807
>>25463742
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Glad you didn't give her the letter, OP.
>>
>>25464924
Well I wouldn't go that far. IMO women turn into strumpets after highschool. I've seen it happen... who knows?

But it would have been a good thing if you gave it to her. A genuinely good thing.
>>
I might have a go and writing a brand new letter to her, with 5 years or so of extra education, see if I am actually able to do a good job.

The question is, can you make a love letter that isn't creepy or cringy?

If you guys are interested I will take another shot at it.
>>
>>25465449
Nah dude. I think the time for that has passed. You got other shit to do now.
>>
>>25465449
leave the past in the past, unless you still see/know her
>>
>>25465449
I think love letters are better between people with an established relationship. If you're writing a love note to someone you don't know or barely know, you can only add so much detail before it gets creepy. Your letter was actually good, but the good parts were just cased in a thick shell of autism.

>Being near you makes my day. I think about you a lot and find it nearly impossible that you have had such a impact on me. I [found] out you have a youtube channel. You're a very talented musician.

Aside from the second sentence (I get what you're saying, but wording is terrible) these are all very sweet things to write to someone. The rest of it is just too much.

Also, love notes are for squares. Really you should just be talking to her.
>>
Fuck your letter OP, send that bitch some anthrax.
>>
I wrote a few letters when I was younger. Every time you give a letter to a teenage girl it's like a homing beacon for every other teenage girl. They gather together to read it.

It's probably best you didn't give it to her. It was sweet but comes off strong if you didn't really know her that well.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.