[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Depressed and lethargic >Dropped out of uni the week of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1447710796005.jpg (819 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447710796005.jpg
819 KB, 900x900
>Depressed and lethargic
>Dropped out of uni the week of my exams last year
>Started antidepressants and modafinil

I feel like I'll be able to cope if I went back
Do you think the university will let me take the end of year exams this May, if I email them with an explanation and a doctors note?

I can't start again from year 1, it's too many years of my life.
>>
File: 1447709841083.jpg (717 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447709841083.jpg
717 KB, 900x900
>>25462592
bump
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Maybe. Might as well try emailing them about it, anyway.
>>
>>25462592

no, colleges are intensely entrenched bureaucracies. they don't need you, there are a million other students waiting to take your place. the bargaining power is completely skewed. you're going to have to wait.

>sorry brew you fucked up with your brain problems
>>
>>25463339
I'm from the UK, not the US, they're not as money orientated.
>>
The university can't just change how it operates to suit your needs it's an organization of thousands of people, fuck off and start again you scrub
>>
>>25463473
It doesn't hurt to ask. The most he loses is a shred of his dignity. Only realistic way he's going to make up for lost time is to take more classes, though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.