[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date/marry a girl as cute as this if she had a niglet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: coalburner.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
coalburner.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
Would you date/marry a girl as cute as this if she had a niglet in tow?
>>
>tfw I'm living this right now
feels beta man
>>
>>25462377
No.

Once they go black, there's no coming back.

But honestly, it wouldn't matter what color the kid was. I wouldn't want to raise another man's DNA even if it was white.
>>
I wouldn't even do it if the baby was white.

I will not be responsible for someone else's mistake.
>>
>>25462377
Never, I value myself too highly to do something so shitty as raise another man's child. It's worse with a black kid too because I'm not black women everyone would immediately know I'm a cuckold.
>>
>>25462377
Yeah probably. I get off on that cuck shit though, so I'd probably push for her to still have contact with the father
>>
No because single moms are already pieces of garbage and ones with niglets are even worse.
>>
>>25462377
just marry the girl and get rid off the kid
>>
>>25462377
no, that woman has abandoned her humanity.
>>
>>25462377
>poor impulse control
>bunch of make up
>literally never know if she loves you or loves the things you can provide

no

the single mothers you do want don't want you anyway, they're usually too busy working multiple jobs without asking for child support and spending time raising their kid/kids to find another man/made a conscious decision to not bring another dad into their kids life
>>
Of course
Also the world is a very dangerous place for baby.
>>
>>25462413
This.

In the back of my mind I'll always be wondering about the other guy. To her, I'll be compared to him.

> Anon's so good to me, taking care of me and my son that I had with {x}. But honestly, I kinda miss [x]. Anon can't compare with him in certain ways.

Never. Single mothers made their bed, rescuing them insures they never learn the lesson.
>>
Not a cuck who would take care of Chads kids. That's the lowest a man can get. Even hobos are above the "men" who date women with someone elses children.
>>
>>25462377
I wouldnt marry a single mom or a divorced woman in general
>>
>>25462377
me not lol
>>
Once they go black, we don't want 'em back
>>
>>25462377
if he was a respectable nigger and died then yes. otherwise: burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>25462406

You too anon?
My coalburning sister crashed in my apartment with her turd spawn and doesn't show signs of leaving. I sure hope she doesn't consider me some replacement or anything.
Even worse I can't explain to everyone she's my sister so people think I'm a literal cuck raising a nigger's kid.
>>
>>25462377
make her fall in love with me and then dump her with her disgusting nigglet
>>
>>25466553
Tell her she either gives up her ass and mouth nightly or she is out on her ass
Might as well get a piece of that ruined gash
Tell her to clean up your place and start cooking the meals of she can hit the road
Of your lucky she will split instead of spreading her legs
>>
>fucking coalburners
>ever
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>25466972

I've been planning to take action by the end of this month.
Will probably give her a month or two so she can find someplace else to go.
Though I gotta say what you suggested did in fact cross my mind since I'm a weaboo wizard-to-be. And it scares me. To have failed so much in life as to resort to blackmail my sister for sex seems like cementing my fate. I'd rather cling to the hope that maybe I could get a normal life despite my messed up family.
>>
>cute
Looks like a whore to me
>>
>>25467891
Does this one looks like a whore too ?
>>
>>25467942

It's like God took his face and stretched it along the horizontal axis.
>>
>>25462377
>Would you date/marry a girl as cute as this if she had a niglet in tow?

Nope. Any woman who has been blacked, let alone black bred, is worthless.
>>
>>25468029
God did the same thing to his dick to that's why she hugging the nigga so tight
>>
>>25467237
Is your sis at least 5/10?

Blackmail (lol).

If not, dump her in the nearest ghetto.
>>
>>25462377
I'd date her just to get sex for as long as I could until she dumped me.
Definitely wouldn't take on a fatherly role with another man's kid, regardless of race.
>>
>>25462943
>Yeah probably. I get off on that cuck shit though, so I'd probably push for her to still have contact with the father

Tyrone is probably in prison, where all chimps belong.
>>
File: 123212.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
123212.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
>>25468190
What about her? would you dump her?
>>
>>25467237
anon please tell more details i like to know how you get to this situation
>>
>>25468502
>What about her? would you dump her?

I wouldn't date a woman who had ever fucked a nigger in the first place.
>>
>>25462377
Only if she was willing to have several kids with me but nah otherwise. You guys will still call me a cuck though
>>
>>25468539
>Being this insecure
>inb4 ad hominum
>>
Nipe not a chance at all
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.