[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brother is alpha as fuck >has always been a dick to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1449368200758.jpg (87 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1449368200758.jpg
87 KB, 483x604
>brother is alpha as fuck
>has always been a dick to me
>recently started being nice to me and trying to hook me up with his hot friends
>last night he invited me over to play poker with our other brother
>all drinking having good time
>brothers gf comes home and is talking to us
>she starts drinking
>out of no where it seemed she said my beard looks white trash and calls me kid rock and laughs
>I just keep playing and not say anything
>starting to think about leaving because she's just making fun of me and I told my brother I didn't want to come in the first place
>he stands up and slaps the fuck out of her out of no where and calls her a bitch as she walks out of the room crying
>my brother laughs and sits down
>my other brother is shocked just like me
>go back to playing cards
>she comes back in later crying saying she's so sorry to him then me...that she loves him
>he blows her off and tells her to leave
>calls me the next day and says he's sorry about his gf being a cunt

How the fuck can I be this alpha?
>>
>shave your disgusting beard

if women are making fun of you for it then just..
>>
Sounds like a pretty based brother, mate. Ask him.
>>
>>25462311
>has a beard
why would you embarrass your brother like that? fucking scum
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (749 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png
749 KB, 861x990
by being good looking enough or/and the girl being trashy enough.
>>
>>25462379
He has one too. Its not long, maybe 1/2inch
>>
>>25462400
oh then you should have all taken turns kicking his gf in the neck
>>
>>25462311
Your brother is trying to help you but tell him to calm the fuck down. The girl doesn't really think you look trashy, as your bro has a beard and beats her and it doesn't bother her, she is just a cunt.
>>
I don't know any of the people of the story but I can guess exactly what they look like.
>>
>>25462311
Good job to your brother, pure alpha.
Learn from him.
>>
>>25462311
because he's probably puts hard work into success in his life for starters which gives him confidence

but also because he doesn't let pussy dictate his life and he shows it by slapping his gf for overstepping the boundaries when she insults his family, which puts her in his place, and reinforces the relationship between your alpha brother and his gf as him being the one in control. This is incidentally what most women get off to and can't get enough of.

He probably doesn't even consciously think of how to be alpha, he just has a very strict set of principles.
>>
Goddamn now r9k is hating on beards. No matter how you try to hide it your feminized programming comes through. I've seen everything masculine mocked here by males. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>25462627
Ignore salty low test beardlets bro, they are just venting.
>>
wait so should i look like a baby faced bitch or stay a mountain man?

your bro sounds like mine lmao, honestly you should ask him how to sack up because most of us here sure as fuck dont know
>>
>>25462311
Isn't this the poker scene in 'A Streetcar Named Desire'?
>>
>>25462311
If you want to master the ways of being alpha, you need to realize that everything women say is complete garbage. They contribute nothing aside from pleasure. Therefore, when they decide to encroach upon family, that's where you draw the line. Punishments should be harsh and always be delivered swiftly.

If she would have ripped on someone else, he probably would have only told her to shut the fuck up. The fact that you were family allowed him to do this. Let this be second nature to you.
>>
>>25462581
>>25462732
Good tips. Thank you
>>
File: 1402786208864.png (380 KB, 530x590) Image search: [Google]
1402786208864.png
380 KB, 530x590
>>25462311
>ywn have a cool onii-chan who stands up for you
>>
What kind of job does your brother have? Is his gf financially dependent on him?
>>
>>25462989
He owns a few rental houses and a car dealership. No not really, she was pretty wealthy before they met. She is a CFO
>>
>>25463090
I was just wondering if she had the option to leave. Seems she's just deluded.
>>
>>25463170
It's weird, his last gf was like that. He would treat her like shit but she would come begging back to him then he would tell her to fuck off again. An both are 8-9/10's
>>
>>25462656
Not fun man.
I'm supposed to be high test but I don't have a beard.
Only a puny teen-level mustache.
>>
>>25462311
>>25462311
Where can I find that movie? I searched Drive on netflix but couldn't find it/
>>
File: 1451846795876.jpg (30 KB, 720x587) Image search: [Google]
1451846795876.jpg
30 KB, 720x587
>>25464712
>being a robot and not on any private trackers
How did you fail this hard anon?
>>
>>25464904
Instead of making fun of me for being semi-autistic instead of full retard, why don't you help me by giving me a link?
>>
>>25462311
Try making fun of her next time.
>>
>>25464931
ptp isn't recruiting familia
>>
>>25462311
Can you show us the beard? I wont judge i promise
>>
>tfw good beard genetics but i can't let it grow or else i will look like a jihadist\jew
>>
>>25462400
obviously his looks better and is full unlike your patchy gross beard

shave you nigger
>>
>>25462311
your brother cares for you, he's trying to make amends for all the petty shit he did to you when you were younger. accept his help and guidance and move forward for that is your REAL brother tied by blood and bond.
>>
>>25465487
A alpha you must become, or else succumb to the beta you will.
>>
>>25462311
I've seen people act like that before. Obviously he's a dick for beating his girl, but the guy has a code. Boundaries. I've seen men with a code they live by before. And the usually are assholes because they don't want to conpromise the integrity they worked towards maintaining.
>>
>>25462809
an abstract kind of feel
>>
Your brother loves you if he does that to his SO. Learn to be an alpha from him. Leave this circle of hell and become Chad.
>>
>>25465720
territory related?
tell me more anon, i'm listening.
>>
>>25465939
Not territory. Principles. My hippie friend is probably one of the manliest men I've come across. Women love him. He's an actual stoic because he has lived the philosophy. And people can see this.

What I'm trying to say is when men live by a philosophy or a custom set of principles, magical ass shit happens. Life changes. You change. It transforms you. You become a man.
A man has to have a code. Otherwise you're just another boy, playing around. And the longer and better you live by it, the more potent you become as an agent of change kn the world.

source: I'm surrounded by people who do so.
>>
>>25462311
Dude, i highly recommend you to do martial arts, it's the best thing you can do to improve yourself.
>>
>>25462627
The majority of people who grow beards are insecure pansies. Yourself probably included. Before you make the assumption that I can't grow a beard; I can.
>>
>>25468725

>Before you make the assumption that I can't grow a beard; I can

yeah dude I totes believe you ROFL
>>
>>25462696
HAHAHAHA EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING
OP GTFO HERE WITH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM
>>
Holy shit, I wish my brother would do that. I'm on the same position. I just want to fucking murder that slut every fucking time she says something sarcastic or whatever passive aggressive shit that bitch says to me. I want to fucking murder her, but I like my brother and we've always been in good terms so I don't want to ruin that.
>>
>>25462311
>tfw you're a delta and your bro is a gamma
>>
>>25463266
Shit like this makes me so fucking confused. Women like being abused, and treated like dirt. I'm just annoyed it took me until the age of 18 to fully realise this. Wasted a lot of time with women being "myself".
>>
>>25468907
>Tfw you're a gamma+ and your sister is a Stacy.
>>
>>25468934
Women are naturally submissive, and like to be put in their place from time to time.
>>
I learned my brother is basically a psychopath and he is basically oscilating between trying to earn my trust and then convincing me that I should kill myself. The joke is on him in that I am highly suicidal but I have decided to become an antisocial parasite instead. Of course he'll be doing a better job at it and more naturally but I don't really want to make anything easy on the normies or even myself.
>>
>>25468907
>tfw your dad is a beta and you're a delta and your brother is an omega
the gene pool stops here
>>
>>25464712

just use extratorrent.com like the rest of us plebs.
>>
works sometimes

had a girl got onto kinda liked

she was upper class, type...rich as fuck family etc

anyhow went out got drunk and spilt my drink all over her dress

she did not leave, but tried to clean that up and if anything was closer to me.

kinda banged her in the back of the taxi...which was funny becuase this other girl that I had sort got onto to was sitting next to me as well...(bit wierd she had suggested sorta that I cuck her bf?)

any how...next day got email just wanna be friends

I wrote straight back....do have time for this only around for a bit in this city....so see you later...wont be contacting you......

she soon called up and got her ass around to see me...

why because I made a conscious decision to not give no fucks either way.

This was likley quite different to what she had experienced b4.

Suddenly there was something right before her....but she could not have or control.

Among other things later I Gaffa Tapped her to a chair and fucked her
>>
>>25471644
lmao that's hilarious
girls are so fucking weird, and I know it's more attractive if you don't give two fucks
but whenever I like a girl I find it impossible to not care, and more than often it shows.
i get lots of girls who have liked me whilst I don't like them, and I know that's because I'm normal around them and don't give a fuck about them sexually. however i find it hard to act this way around girls I like.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.