[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my oneitis has been leading me on for a while >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>my oneitis has been leading me on for a while
>finally got alpha enough to tell her that i'm done with this shit, that i realize that it's never going to happen and that i'm going to fuck off from her life
>she goes apeshit and doesn't understand why i don't want to be friends
>she doesn't fucking know what a friendzone is

Wow, this hurts a lot, this is the part in my clinical depression where I get REALLY bad. Cya robots, nice knowin ya
>>
This happened to me except I only mildly liked the girl, I seriously cannot understand why women don't get this, are women all autistic in certain regards?
>>
>>25462433
I even got guilty and told her that we can still be friends, but I'm just saying that to her so that she stops crying and shit. Tomorrow when we meet irl again, I'm completely ignoring her and going no-contact

Maybe her sadness will help my recovery :)
>>
File: 1451281418773s.jpg (7 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1451281418773s.jpg
7 KB, 250x168
>>25462483
you fully understand your no-contact will drive her to seduce and/or break you... r-right senpai?
>>
>>25462554
Seriously?

Someone else told me this, but I can't really imagine this working
>>
>>25462730
It didn't happen for me. But it did make me search out new girls I like.
And remember, just like a Mogwuai, no matter how much he cries or begs. Never feed a whore attention after midnight
>>
>>25462268
>>she doesn't fucking know what a friendzone is

kek

all women know what the friendzone is and they all know exactly what they're doing. women continuously applaud themselves in how "emotionally intelligent" they are, yet they don't know when they are leading men on? they're basically shooting themselves in the foot when they do this, and then try to blame it all on the guy.

it's just plain and simple bullshit.

the reason they get pissed off when you stop putting up with that bullshit is because they want their beta orbiter to stay in his place.
>>
>>25462268
Women always freak the fuck out after losing an orbiter. No more free attention coins.

Just peace out. You can never be friends with someone when you're attracted to them and they continuously reject you. That's a clear imbalance of power. Friendships are equal, not imbalanced. An imbalanced friendship can never work.
>>
Oh, I'm going to make her suffer for doing this shit to me for so long. Not physically, but emotionally the best I can.

I'm gonna make REAL sure that the roastie is toasty.
>>
>>25463057
there's nothing you can do that will make her emotionally miserable, she'll just laugh it off with her friends because you were just some beta loser puppy dog that followed her around.

ignore her and don't give her attention, that's all you can do, women hate being ignored
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.