[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images-5.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
If you guys ever have kids, would you want them to be chads and staceys?
>>
>>25462190
Personally, if any of my daughters (>implying I will ever have sex) turned out to be stacies, I would rape the shit out of them.

If my sons turned out to Chads, I would force them to marry young and beat the shit out of them of they sleep around. If I cant sleep around neither should you
>>
>>25462190
>me
>having kids

my mental age is literally like 15...
>>
>>25462190
Don't intend on ever having children.

I'd rather they come out as Chads and Staceys if it meant they had less of a marginal sense of self-awareness and didn't feel like a rag-doll being thrown into the abyss.
>>
>having kids
>wasting your money and time on something with no tangible return

It's just shit for like 20 years until you can kick them out, who would want that? Having kids is a fucking meme.
Not like any woman would have kids with me anyway
>>
>>25462190
Why raise chad when you can raise Elliot?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.