[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I was wrongfully banned for three full days from all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: kate-upton.jpg (8 KB, 385x257) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton.jpg
8 KB, 385x257
>mfw I was wrongfully banned for three full days from all boards but won the appeal and so here I am again
>>
Thank god you're back! This place just wasn't the same without you.
>>
>>25462168
i got banned from the reddit foreveralone IRC for telling them I had a girlfriend
>>
>>25462168
You cant appeal 3 day bans retard
>>
>>25462207
you should be banned from here as well desu
>>
>>25462184
Thanks ^_^

>>25462209
>You cant appeal 3 day bans retard
It was a 3 months ban and I appealed after three days... why the name calling?
>>
>>25462209
I was about to say this, OP is a fag.
>>
>>25462225
fight me you weeb scum
>>
>>25462252
read >>25462231
why so bitter guys?
>>
>>25462231
Kek, why were you banned for 3 months?
>>
>>25462168
You literally just have to restart your router to get a new IP
>>
What did you get banned for?

The mods seem to be banning for everything now. Ever since the robot returned, they've been handing out bans arbitrarily to restore some sense of order to this shitty board.
>>
>>25462294
>>25462313
It was a thread about the year 1998. I wrote I was 16 at the time, a mod understood my current age was 16 instead and banned me for being underage.
I am 33 actually.
>>
File: spoido.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
spoido.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>25462337
Same thing happened here bro, same thread and everything. I thought it was fate, that I should be banned on New Years Eve, but then I decided to appeal because I'm a weak fagit
>>
File: 1395688761991.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1395688761991.png
14 KB, 646x720
>>25462337
At least you got banned for something reasonable.

I got global banned on r9k for posting that the janitors were deleting normal, non-rule breaking threads.
>>
>>25462452
>I thought it was fate, that I should be banned on New Years Eve, but then I decided to appeal because I'm a weak fagit
holy shit exactly the same for me. I thought it was the first step of my freedom. three full months withour 4chan. Then I discovered I can actually browse the boards even after I'm banned and so what's the point of the ban? Might as well being able to post like everyone else. So I appealed.
I wish the site was obsucred if you're banned, like it was years ago.
>>
>>25462493
>something reasonable.
Is the mod misreading a post and ban someone for no reason reasonable?
I bet you think a cop shooting a kid just because he's a black person is "reasonable" too...
>>
>>25462519
No but it makes sense. He made a mistake and they accepted your appeal.

I got banned because some janitor got angry. I don't think the mods even look at janitor reports.
>>
>>25462313
I got banned for evading the robot while telling roasties to fuck off
>>
>Got banned for posting sfw loli in /a/
Still mad, I hope that mod got removed.
>>
>>25462720
They don't.

I once got banned for posting cp when the pic wasn't cp at all. I appealed twice and got denied. If they actually looked at my pic they would've clearly seen it wasn't cp.

I don't like that some faggot can get butthurt or be completely mistaken about your post and ban you.
>>
>>25463946
>I don't like that some faggot can get butthurt or be completely mistaken about your post and ban you.
Where do you think you are?
>>
I got banned for expressing my opinion on Steven universe. Mods at /co are the cencerest. I don't go there anymore
>>
>>25464349
Yeah, I know. But this is the place where the word "nigger" is tossed about like water. Why would you even come to this site if you don't have thick skin?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.