[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit protipp for girls in a relationship:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ab.jpg (295 KB, 1247x894) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
295 KB, 1247x894
If your boyfriend doesn't want sex from you more or less all around the clock, there is something wrong.

Either he has another, isn't attracted to you, has mental or physical problems, etc..

At that point the relationship has a max shelf life of about 5 years left in it.
>>
>>25461676
Fuck off roastie. Your pussy isn't that important.
>>
>>25461711
I'm a guy, dude.
>>
>>25461676
You're an idiot who has never had a relationship. Do you feel horned up 24/7 and just want to fuck constantly?

virgin loser.
>>
>>25461676
Yeah not true

I've been having sex with the same girl for like a year and once or twice a week is more than enough to satisfy me.

She wants more but I don't give a shit I put in all the work old fucking.

That's besides the point though not everyone has a high security drive se of us like to do other shit with our time
>>
>>25462000
No to both.
>>
>>25462024
Just have her ride you. When I'm not feeling it she just rides me and I play with her clit. Then after she cums I just blow my load as quick as possible. It doesn't always have to be a giant fuck session.
>>
>>25461676
My ex barely ever had sex with me until I found out he was a pedo.

So OP is right.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 398x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 398x346
>>25462547
For some reason girl on top tends to hurt my dick.

>inb4 big dick

Nah I'm average but for some reason it just hurts and I lose boner

>tfw you have a whimpy dick
>>
>>25462659
actually im sorry to break it to you but it means your dick is small
>>
>>25462565
what do you know, your a practice gf :^)
>>
>>25462687
But it's my though it's 6-6.5 depending on how hard I am
>>
>>25462710
i'm not supposed to reply to you anymore
>>
>>25461676
or

the chick is getting fat/bitchy/hysterical for no reason

first reason is more commonplace than you'd expect
>>
So wanting to spend time with the person you care about and actually get to know them on deeper level instead of using them as a personal fuck toy all the time means there is a problem?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.