[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of being fat? I never understood it. As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What's the appeal of being fat? I never understood it. As far as I can see there are only cons. It's on par but not quite as bad as being disabled. It literally cuts all of your opportunities and happiness in half.

Why do fat people love being fat so much?
>>
food tastes good and exercise is hard

they have no discipline
>>
>>25461454
>Why do fat people love being fat so much?

They don't? You can't take people at face value. Things like "fat pride" are just psychological reactance. When people feel they belong to some kind of minority or their behavioral freedoms are being threatened, they'll respond with boastful displays out of spite. It's a survival instinct.
>>
>>25461454
They are junkies addicted to food. Calorie zombies.
>>
Daily reminder if you dont have a eating disorder and have a inshape body then you are a fucking NORMIE FAG and should gtfo.
>>
fat chicks make for great practice sex though

they're into pretty much anything out of fear from being rejected and won't judge you if you shoot to quickly at first or whatever

I fucked a fat girl in secret for like a year before I got a socially acceptable girlfriend and the things she taught me, damn son, that proved useful
>>
>>25461555
Food is pretty great though
>>
>>25461454

comfort food is comfortable. that's it, i ate a shitload of bad food for almost 3 years and got fat because it was more convenient than making myself real food
>>
Every time I cried as a child, it made my mother deeply uncomfortable.
Instead of consoling me, she'd treat me and my siblings to fast food.

Bad habits were instilled .

Right now it's time allocation, the fact that going to my revolting state college on public transport knocks my ass flat with an illness once every other month when I do get in the habit of regular exercise, and that when I try to cook healthy many of my perishables have already perished because of shitty timing.
I was actually doing better until my oneitus died though.
>>
>>25461733
The reality is weight loss is 90% portion size. That's it. Get my fitness pal and count your calories, if you want to lose weight eat at a 500 calorie deficit. Doesn't matter much what junk you eat so long as you eat a normal amount of it.

If you want to exercise to burn off calories instead of just eating less, it takes a hell of a lot more work than you think, it's so much easier just to eat less.

Riding the bus or being busy are not reasons for you to eat more than you should and I think you know that, so stop telling people like it's an excuse that makes sense.
>>
>>25461624

>Fat chicks
>Sex

Nah b.
>>
>>25461454
there is no appeal

the justification or the 'appeal' is done after the fact
>>
>>25462280
Right? Fat chicks are literally disgusting. How could anyone touch them?
>>
>>25462279
riding the bus keeps getting me sick, that's what I was saying.
>>
>>25462570
i dated a skinny girl then i dated a chubby/what you would probably call fat girl. 2bh famicom i had more fun with the big girl
>>
File: 1451639839658.jpg (77 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1451639839658.jpg
77 KB, 550x512
>>25461454
Fatty here (320lbs)

There is no real appeal in being fat itself, the appeal is food. Whether one gets fat because they comfort eat or just because they have no willpower or some combination thereof, being fat is just a consequence of it. The dopamine released in the brain by eating is, for some, strong enough to outweigh their desire to be healthy or seen positively by others. Though not entirely, because being unhealthy and gross causes most fatties emotional distress, which makes them want to eat more. Not all fatties are emotional eaters though, some just really, really, really love food - and don't care much for the long term. I'm probably in that camp. So, the appeal to me is just that eating food feels good and I don't care about my impending death.

>Why do fat people love being fat so much?

I don't think many fat people like being fat. The vocal "HAES" minority are not only scientifically wrong, but probably suffering some kind of mental disorder as well. You can't be completely sane and that deluded at the same time. Also on this note, it's true that fat = unattractive, in the minds of virtually everyone excluding the odd fetishist. I think fat chicks are gross. I fap to fit girls. So I can't really blame girls when they see me and think 'gross fat guy' and move on.
>>
>>25462644
Getting a cold does not make you fat anon, stop lying to yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.