[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He believes the 9/11 official story!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 670x450
>He believes the 9/11 official story!
>>
>>25461216
>He phoneposts about conspiracy theories on /r9k/ using a Cuck Wars image

Keep it up OP
>>
>>25461216
> He still believes in any 9/11 Conspiracy theories
> In the current year

Not the smartest cuck in the shed are you?
>>
>>25461241
TINY
WHITE
COCKS
>>
>He believes that it was a controlled collapse
I'm not saying that the official story is the right one, but if you believe the above mentioned theory specifically then you are the biggest sheep possible, bigger than someone who believes offical story 100%.

the fact that they were too incompetent to save their biggest most precious buildings is extremely emberassing, so the american government wants you to believe that they are so omnipotent and omnipresent that they can even set up a controled collapse of that magnitude. you are thinking exactly what they want you to think. and ontop of that you keep spreading their myth. good goyim.
>>
>>25461381
So, just to be clear then:

>Islamic radicals, armed with box cutters, attacked the WTC and Pentagon, effectively defeating the multi-billion dollar air system of the most powerful nation in the world

>This was orchestrated by a bearded man in a cave, who evaded the world's mosg powerful military and multiple intelligence agencies for years while on a dialysis machine

>They did it because the hate our freedom
>>
>>25461521
well if you believe that, that's fine. i was saying none of that though so stop using greentext you fucking retarded memeshit.
i was merely saying that if you believe it was a controled collapse, as in planting detonatives around the building and making them explode, then you believe what the government actually wants you to believe.
>>
>>25461381
A building can't collapse perfectly into its own footprint like the WTC did unless it's a controlled demolition.
>>
>>25461631
>A building can't collapse perfectly into its own footprint like the WTC did unless it's a controlled demolition.
Citation needed.
>>
>>25461521

>just to be clear then:
>I have no idea what actually happened that day, the history of events that led to it, or the reasons behind it
>the story I imagine to be the official story is so outrageous and retarded that I can only conclude that the actual official story is also false
>>
>>25461583

No, the US government wanted you to believe that it was solely the work of Islamic terrorists in the middle east, so that they can justify new wars and further encroachment of your rights.
It doesn't benefit them in any way for the general population to believe that they had any involvement. Your theory is a sloppy, retarded attempt to convince people that they should simply ignore anything suspicious about the event.
>>
>>25461692
>It doesn't benefit them in any way for the general population to believe that they had any involvement.
lol yes it does. it keeps MUH CULTURE OF FEAR upright.

>Your theory is a sloppy, retarded attempt to convince people that they should simply ignore anything suspicious about the event.
you are implying that I said that the official story is 100% true and your fucking small mind apperently can't even think of the possibility that there might be other theories or that at least parts of the theory are untrue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.