[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You had a 50% chance to be born female and live your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 4116963-7269390752-metal.jpg (96 KB, 643x428) Image search: [Google]
4116963-7269390752-metal.jpg
96 KB, 643x428
>You had a 50% chance to be born female and live your life on easy mode but you fucked up
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 670x566
>tfw wish I was a girl my whole life
>tfw too much pride to go full trap/trans
>>
>>25461209
>pride
more like insecurity. if you had pride in yourself you wouldn't want to be a girl in the first place.
>>
>>25461170
I curse fate everyday. I had a 50% chance of winning the lottery of life, the best odds I'll ever get, and I still lost.
>>
>>25461260
at least you werent born a nigger in some starving african shithole
>>
It's not your fault anon
>>
just become gay OP

gay guys get laid like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>25461313
Robot turned gay here.
Can confirm that it doesn't work.
>>
File: 667full-anna--sofia-ali--sisto.jpg (47 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
667full-anna--sofia-ali--sisto.jpg
47 KB, 667x1000
Wish I was a lady so bad. I want to have beautiful smooth skin, squeezable tits, long silky hair.

I'm making you all a promise: if I ever become a lady, I'll let each and every one of you gangbang the fuck out of me. Even if you're fat and autistic.
>>
>>25461209
I know that feeling, but the reason why I'm not going mental tranny is because I know no matter how many hormones I take at his point I'll look like a man not to mention i'll never actually be a real girl.
Why were we born male? Just to suffer?
>>
>>25461498
I'll hold you to that.
>>
File: anna-sofia-ali-sisto101.jpg (135 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
anna-sofia-ali-sisto101.jpg
135 KB, 400x600
>>25461530
You'd better.
>>
>>25461498
>tfw people say this
>tfw some of them become mtf
>tfw they don't hold up on their promise
>>
>>25461170
It's actually lower than 50%, because the X chromosome sperm, if it were to get to the egg there'd be a girl born. But X chromosome sperm create my friction than Y sperm. But it doesn't even matter much it's more of a 49ish point something
>>
>>25461558
Careful what you wish for.

get to work
>>
File: afghane.jpg (151 KB, 860x574) Image search: [Google]
afghane.jpg
151 KB, 860x574
What if you were born a woman, but in a shithole country like Afghanistan or Yemen? Isn't it worse to be female than male then?
>>
>be me
>want to be a girl, even as young as 10
>grow up
>large shoulders
>hairy body
>man face

Even if i wanted to be a tranny im hideous. So I guess im just stuck looking like this.

Inb4 mental illness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.