[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what'd you do for new years, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>what'd you do for new years, anon?
>>
>>25461001
jerk of and moke eed 4 da last time
>>
>>25461001
Nothing much

It's an appropriate way to start another year
>>
Stayed home
Was alone
Watched Jurassic World
Got drunk
Went to bed
>>
File: 20151228_185618.jpg (22 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20151228_185618.jpg
22 KB, 480x640
Did acid and fucked my pet girl.
>>
Jerked off 3 times, did some work, shitposted. The usual.
>>
>invited at friend's apartment
>got fucking stoned
>at some point, there are too many people and i'm high af
>become a little bit paranoid and unable to keep a conversation
>get invited by a girl with whom i hookup sometimes
>solid 45 min walk and i'm so high i can barely stand up
>whetever, just want to get out
>get lost
>sleep in a park

was ok
>>
Took a lot of benzos, don't remember anything before around 10pm last night.
>>
>>25461001
Played Terraria, drank Mountain Dew, and played Lux Aeterna on full blast to drown out the fireworks
>>
2 day long sesh with mate
MDMA first night along with huge amounts of pot and a bit of alcohol.
Was planning on doing acid/ket/DMT but the mdma wrecked me.
>>
Talked to a friend about dark souls, kingdom hearts, metal gear, shadow of the colossus, martial arts, and college. Meanwhile my younger sister kept trying to get me to drink alcohol. Eventually We went back to my house and he played bloodborne and I played dark souls 2. Better than last year.
>>
After work, I came home, took a nap, ate dinner, masturbated and worked out in my home gym.

But that reminds me that I need to think of a lie to say to satisfy the normies at work tomorrow.
>>
>>25461001
Spent some shitty quality time with my family. Then I got back to 4chan and felt better.
>>
File: tumblr_nm2tp3SoXh1sfte67o1_1280.jpg (469 KB, 1003x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm2tp3SoXh1sfte67o1_1280.jpg
469 KB, 1003x1500
read spoof on titan

I have no regrets
>>
Got drunk and stoned with a few mates at someone's student flat. It was a complete sausagefest as usual but it was great banter
>>
i just watched tv mom spent her time with me. kind of get out of this room
>>
Stayed inside and read because drinking makes me suicidal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.