[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /chastity/ here? What's the longest you have ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nch3ugf7sE1ruv87mo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 1280x940) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nch3ugf7sE1ruv87mo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 1280x940
Who /chastity/ here?

What's the longest you have ever been locked for?
>>
>>25460870

I wouldn't accept this being done to myself but the thought of locking a femanon in a chastity belt and having her only suck cock until she grind her pelvis against the floor and begs me to fuck her turns me on quite a bit.
>>
My wife's boyfriend has kept me locked in chastity for almost a month now
>>
File: tumblr_nbh7d1NkC91ruv87mo1_1280.jpg (330 KB, 1280x1030) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbh7d1NkC91ruv87mo1_1280.jpg
330 KB, 1280x1030
>tfw no bf to hold my key
>>
>>25460870

Why would a Robot need to be locked up to maintain their virginity?
>>
Tried it with an ex girlfriend. I don't think she ever kept me locked up for 24 consecutive hours. She left the key sitting around all the time where I could just go and take it. I don't think she was really that into it. Also, the device was disappointingly easy to escape from.
>>
>>25460937
it's principally to stop you from fapping.
>>
>>25460870
Goddamn it's like an incase drawing come to life
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.