[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally met up with a girl on tinder after days of messaging.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1451778542091.jpg (3 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
1451778542091.jpg
3 KB, 168x168
Finally met up with a girl on tinder after days of messaging.

She's overweight and semi good looking.

the minute she saw me she was like "your very short for a boy"

- totally forgot to mention it or she just never asked.

she continued to hang out with me for an hour then left......with no kiss, hug...nothing.

She didn't contact me since.

how do I get off this ride?

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
File: 1436334240016.png (38 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1436334240016.png
38 KB, 240x233
>>25460444
Should've shat talked her right back.
"You pretty fat for a ho"

4chan is good training for how to muscle a bitch.
>>
>>25460444
>fat girl having high standards
This is why r9k hates women, all entitled and selfish.
>>
I was too focused on getting my dick wet I didn't want to piss her off.

I kissed a girl before so I have practice.

I'm a virgin and I wanted to cum in her so bad.

I hadn't jerked off in like 4 days prior to it (record since i was 11).

I was blue-balling
>>
>>25460514
How tall are you senpai robotblx
>>
>>25460444
How are tall you he?
>>
>>25460514
Blue balling is bad before a hook up, because then you come in like 2 mins and she is disappointed
I always do quick jerk before, so I can last longer
>>
Was she shorter or taller than you?

If she was shorter than you, you should feel lucky that she revealed how vapid and shallow she was right off the bat.
>>
TELL US HOW TALL YOU ARE YOU FUCKNG ASSHOLE
>>
>>25460996
I am 169cm familia
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.