[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a gf? I'm a college student if that helps.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 393x829
How do I get a gf?

I'm a college student if that helps.
>>
Why are you asking this on /r9k/ which is filled with socially inept retards, instead of /b/ or something which is filled with normies?
>>
>>25460451
i'm a normie on /r9k/ to troll

so I'll help OP

>>25460410
just don't be fucking weird, it's really not that hard
>>
Are you white and +5'10"?
>>
>>25460468
not OP but I am. continue pls
>>
>>25460410
It depends how you look. You generally have to be muscular and outgoing for a girl to like you. If you're average and shy, then it's next to impossible. The latter usually stay single for life. I'm trying to accept it and realize there's nothing I can do.
>>
>>25460468
I'm white and 5'10" exactly, but my face is kinda unfortunate looking

if your suggestion is "hit on asian girls" I don't wanna
>>
>>25460468
Yeah, 6 feet. That literally means nothing though. That's just average.
>>
>>25460545
6' is not average you fucking cuckold
>>
>>25460410
Either be attractive or become a whiteknight that has no shame. Whiteknight every female and ask her out politely and sooner or later you will succeed. Most normies do it that way afterall women are desired goods nowadays so you have to put a lot on the table or beg for it.
>>
>>25460468
I am OP and I'm white and 6'
>>
>>25460545
Thats above average
Are you a nord or smth
>>
>>25460563
6 feet is average in my country but my country has like the tallest population on earth. 5'9 or something is average in normal countries.
>>
>>25460563
lol insecure manlet

6 foot is average, stop being short you fucking weirdo
>>
I'm 6'5" and white what do I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 576x1024
>>25460568
I am not going to white knight.
>it doesn't work
>it's against everything I stand for
>>
>>25460591
>6 foot is average
It's objectively not average.
>>
>>25460647
It's slightly above average, but most girls only pay attention to guys 6'2" plus.
>>
196cm master race here.
Height means nothing. I m a permavirgin anyway and girls dont even look at me
>>
tbqh girls only will want to date you if you'll spend a lot of money on them
>>
>>25461089
No way
How's your face?
>>
>>25461119
average I guess? I shave and wear glasses (not the hipster ones just classic diptric glasses). It seems to me like you just want to blame your problem on something so you won t feel bad. My classmate once rejected me but few months later she started to date guy who was seriously objectively worse at everything compared to me, was uglier, was from some shitty village with like 500 population. And he was also like 180cm (dont know what that means in ameircan retarded metric system)
>>
File: 1436190589430.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1436190589430.gif
1 MB, 320x180
If you're asking you're too far gone
>>
>>25461119
I'm 195 cm and a 24 year old kissless virgin. Just like that guy girls don't even look at me.
My face is just fine but nothing special, 6/10 i think, maybe 5/10.
>>
One guy saus avg height is 6 everyone rage and forgets OP's question.
This is Why u cant get gf. Ur too insecure and cant get away from 4chin
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.