[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ruined life/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: thatfeel.png (13 KB, 197x239) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
13 KB, 197x239
What happened to you poor souls?
>>
It all started in October of 1991 when I was born
>>
Had a mental breakdown that almost put me in the hospital. Diagnosed with psychosis NOS. About to have another breakdown and terrified I'm going to have to go to the hospital and come out completely different and end up relying on my parents for everything like a fucking child because I'm too sick to take care of myself.
>>
>>25460011
I had it all a few years ago. Then I made one huge social mistake by calling some people out on their shit.

Was the right thing to do, but it changed nothing for the people they had been hurting. And I had to go through college with my head down because the most popular people hated me, and threatened me.

I went from dating and fucking and hanging out with people to being completely alone and being a reject and not being able to perform in school.

Barely graduated. Now I'm in a small town struggling to learn the basics I should've learned in college for my job.

I lost 3 entire years of my life basically. Youth is a limited resource, so it's soul crushing.

Plato's cave and all that shit. I saw the light and fucking loved it, and now I'm back in the cave.

I remember being KV. That was better than this. Because now I know what it's all actually like, but I can't have any of it till I get my shit together.

Thanks for the listening thread, anon.
>>
I isolated myself, lost all my friends and have zero motivation to do anything with my life.
>>
I went to university, lost contact with my old acquaintances, could not find any friends, wasted 4 years on a useless degree studying shit that I hate.
>>
>>25460378
If what you did was for the right thing to do, then you truly did gods work my man. Bless you and might all things great come to you for your sacrifice. Remember it's allways darkest before the dawn.
>>
It all started in February 1994 when i was born
>>
>>25460378
fuck them man, if you really did the right thing you will eventually get rewarded
it wont come easy, and you'll have to do more to earn it but its the step towards a better life
youth is just a feeling which on you can look back when youre old
your state of mind is much more important than that
and tell you what you can still get that young feeling i was talking about even if youre old
you have to find new things
now i dont know about where you live or if youre rich or youre chronic ill but good things will eventually come to you if you deserve it
keep your chin up anon :)
>>
>>25460593

I'm doing/did the same. Somehow I was hoping to die in the meantime, but I didn't. Now I'm stuck in limbo, which feels shattering, but just not as bad as it was before, so I don't want to go back.
>>
>>25460011
Attempted suicide coupled with schizophrenia at age 15.
>>
>>25461197
What's life after an attempt like? I might try soon if i can muster the courage
>>
I didn't get accepted to any colleges, was kicked out of home, got stuck in a terrible job and empty loneliness (literally no friends, no gf) that never improved no matter how much I would fix myself.

I kind of had a breakdown and became a NEET. That can't last forever but I didn't give a shit. You don't worry about running out your savings when the alternative is death.
>>
File: 1447804440826.png (841 KB, 1102x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447804440826.png
841 KB, 1102x1600
Nothing special.
>was smart in school so I became lazy
>as I finished high school I got a gf, thought life was going somewhere,
>went to university, turns out smart wasn't enough
>Failed, amassed 5k in overdraft fees. Had to move home with the parents and break up with gf (cripplingly painful)
>couldn't live with the parents after being vaguely independent in college
>move out and into house in the nearest city.
>currently working in a bar and trying to claw my way out of debt, eat sleep work.
>tinker with the idea of killing myself everyday but Can't as it would let down my parents

Who else cyborg idiot here?
>>
right here. I had a bad school experience so I pretty much dropped out of life after and became neet. I do kinda regret it now but it's too late. Years have passed since then.
>>
My mom

No seriously, every time I wanted to go out she wouldn't let me
So I would end up spending 90% of the year inside and only go out with her and the family
And as you could guess, being inside all day every day sorta fucked up my social life
>>
i've always been too shy and now i'm 21 years old and still a virgin.
>>
>>25460802
karma doesn't exist
>>
>was left at the police station when I was born
>lived in several foster homes but more often then not at an orphanage
>at age 10 I got molested
>age 12 I got raped by one of the older kids at the orphanage, he never came back
>had problems making friends because I didn't trust anyone
>got adopted for the last time when i was 13.
>within a month of living with new family got raped by "cousin"
>adoptive family stood up for me and uncle beat the ever living shit out of his own son
>they all pretty much put him through hell but didn't get the police involved.
>started high school
>brother was a chad, sister was a stacy, meanwhile i was an emotionally and pyschologically damaged person. Surprisingly they were nice and friendly and even got me to try and be friends with their friends
>thoughtout the course of high school I gain some trust back in humanity.
>graduate and be NEET
>can't get job because of communication problems.
>earn spending money by helping all the old people out in the neighborhood with shovling snow, mowing lawns and small shit around their homes.

Pretty sure the only reason My parents put up with me is because they know I'm pretty fucked in the head but at least i try to be a good person by helping the elderly.
>>
>>25462056
Every time something bad happens I remember that moment and wish I had died.
>>
>>25462682
iktf bro, I was molested big time at the same age but never told anyone. No one in my family knows or was involved and I'd probably kill myself if anyone found out about it. I am seeing a psychiatrist next week and I'm thing of talking about it. Then again, that's probably a bad idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>I was a police officer in Germany
>Roof of my inherited house broke
>repair costs 20.000
>don't have 20.000
>rob and steal and get the money
>get caught because of betrayal
>sentenced to 4 years (ya, Germany) and lost my job
>that was October 2013 when I was 21
>now allowed to go out and work and some more stuff like going home at some rare weekends
>work at a butchers
>boss is an asshole but colleagues like me. I hate it.
>recieved higher grade of education in jail
>graduated at local school
>graduated as years best. Managed to get a full scholarship for studying BA in October
>will get released in July for being first time offender and good behaviour
>girlfriend went through all this with me
>debt is paid off

This all sounds like a good ending but something changed. The time in prison, all the stress and depression shattered me. I often fantasise about suicide because this isn't the life I wanted. I never wanted all this to become a part of me. It all feels so meaningless and empty.

I had a lot of fights in there but didn't get fucked, this shit only happens in the US. Of course everyone isolated and hated the "cop" and always being on the watch, trusting no one and expecting an attack to happen pushed my pulse to 180 at any given time.

I just want to turn back time.

>pic unrelated, it's my shower at home. One of the only nice things.
>>
>>25463115
Looks comfy desu. Could you really not just hold off on the roof repair a little longer till you had the funds?
>>
>>25463115
nigger I've only seen one other german police officer on r9k

you weren't that one who posted a pic of the mlp faggot were you
>>
>>25463115
Once again it shows that our policeman are huge subhumans and traitors.
>>
>>25462682
>implying your problems are real
no I'd say your shit taste in anime is an actual problem tbqh senpai
>>
>>25463250
kek I remember this. However that seems too recent and I think it was outed that the cop was just samefagging.
>>
File: Bronyubahn.jpg (903 KB, 2854x2134) Image search: [Google]
Bronyubahn.jpg
903 KB, 2854x2134
>>25463250
I saved it, here bro.
>>
>>25463167
I was broke, basically. Had a lot of expenses like getting my car fixed at that time. I could have paid it off. Yes. But I was greedy. No excuses.
>>25463250
Nope, though that was funny
>>25463285
Probably. I'm not going to make up excuses for being horrible. I also cannot say I didn't know what I did to the people I robbed. I deserved this but that doesn't help me. The pressure of having to life with what I did, no matter how much I regret it, is what's hardest.
>>
>>25463414
Was wolltest du denn genau klauen und wie wurdest du erwischt?
>>
File: 1438700391031.gif (2 MB, 373x204) Image search: [Google]
1438700391031.gif
2 MB, 373x204
>went to college for a Mass Communications degree
>worked at campus TV news station for two years as a beat reporter
>worked solo incidentally so it was just me lugging around 50+ pounds of camera equipment
>was a complete retard when it came to camera operation and technique
>footage I shot was full of jerky camera movement and boring angles
>having a voice like Big Bird didn't help
>literally the worst videographer in the entire station
>somehow managed to get my degree despite all this

I feel at a major disadvantage now because if I believe that if I try to apply at a major television or film place like CNN or Turner my application will go right in the trash upon executives witnessing my old film work.

Here's an example so you can see for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWpYu4ayc8
>>
>>25460635
what were you studying?
>blox
>>
>>25463402
always worth a good laugh
>>
>>25460011
When I started browsing 4chan
>>
>>25463463
I hab Tankstellen ausgeraubt, wie ein pleb. Lief gut und waere nie erwischt worden (ich hatte akteneinsicht dank Anwalt) aber Monate spaeter wurde mein Mittaeter wegen etwas anderem verhaftet und hat gemeint er koennte seine Strafe mildern indem er mich verkauft.
>>
>>25460011
I lost my hearing.
>>
Molested at a young age, and abused by dad. No confidence.
>>
>>25460032
Adrian is that you?
>>
>>25463666
Was fuern huso, verraeter werden im knast doch geschaendet oder?

Und ist es wirklich so einfach eine Tankstelle auszurauben?
>>
>>25460011
I was kicked out of the house because I flunked highschool. Feels bad man.

To all you underageb&s, stay in school, do well, its worth it. Not that you'll listen my advice anyways...
>>
Mental health declined over three years until the psychotic episode hit. Probably schizophrenia.

Abused the people I love because I was convinced they were trying to kill me and so they all left me.

Oh, and I had a public breakdown in which I accused my oneitis of being a parasitic gold digging sociopathic whore.
>>
>>25463744
Rauben ist relativ leicht, wenn gut geplant. Kostet aber Unmengen ueberwindung. Gezielte Einbrueche in Privathaeuser sind viel rentabler. Minimalismus ist der Schluessel zum Erfolg.
Der Varraeter hat in Untersuchungshaft einfach gelogen. Nach der Verhandlung hat er Bewaehrung bekommen.
>>
>>25463930
Ich schaetze mal die Polizei juckt es nicht zu sehr bei zu wenigen Spuren da es die Versicherung ohnehin uebernimmt?
>>
I have horrible family issues, issues that no one has even heard of before so it is very hard to relate to anyone.
I'm only 20 and had this goal of attending a really cool university to make up for my bad childhood.
However couldnt afford it and couldnt handle the pre med track.
Am working now plus transferring to a tier 2 school in texas to finish out however I feel very torn inside.
Have a good gf, but not really any close friends for various reasons so I feel lonely.
Am an only child and am hoping new uni with their sponsored therapy that is free gives me a chance to forgive my past and move on.
Also have some mild anxiety that doesn't really help when trying to get to know people
>>
>>25464043
Die betreiben schon Spurensicherung aber wenn man nicht erfasst ist, ist es nutzlos. Konsequenz ist wichtig. Jedesmal die komplette Kleidung samt Werkzeug entsorgen/ versenken. Es lohnt sich immerhin trotzdem. Handschuhe und Haube sind Pflicht. Kennzeichen sollte abgeklebt oder geklaut sein. Und IMMER allein, das ist meine wichtigste Erkenntnis.
>>
Probably 80% ruined from the start, could have fixed my shit and live a very decent life but took bad decisions. Here's the not very interesting story on how easy it is to fuck up at life :

>Had 1 year younger daughter
>My parents told me to never beat her in any circumstances
>She spent her early years pissing me off or beating me and I never responded
>Good dad but mom never showed love and was controlling
>Directly entered 2nd year of school after preschool because of bastard preschool director, younger than everyone else during all my school years
>Gave up working at school after entering midschool
>Always was low confidence, felt ugly, never fought back
>Couldn't relate to others at adolescence, wasn't bullied but rather rejected
>Did better in high school socially
>At 15 no idea how to express my feeling to the girl I loved who was into me and feared rejection
>Rejected a fine girl because I loved the other
>Moved in another town for the last year of high school, lost all my friends, isolated myself
>Went to a shittier uni nearby in a class for 10 to 4 people for 3 years
>Moved somewhere else and didn't even try to integrate myself because no idea how it worked
>Tried to fix my shit this year but realized it's too late at 23
>>
I got talked into going to college whennit was obviously a bad idea. Now I have tonsnofndebt and nothing to show for it. I essentially botched the biggest investment of my life.
>>
>>25464266
Werd ich mir fuer die Zukunft mal merken, was hatt dich denn dazu gebracht?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.