[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any fembot here accept new beta orbiters right now? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445802304310s.jpg (9 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1445802304310s.jpg
9 KB, 194x247
Does any fembot here accept new beta orbiters right now?

I'd pay 50 euros per month.

pls respond ;_; plz I'm serious
>>
I'll pretend to be a fembot for you.
>>
>>25459941
I feel so down in the dumps that I'll actually consider your offer if no real fembots would do it ;-;
>>
I-I hate my life
>>
>>25459934
Wait, you'd pay for doing that? What kind of miserable life have you been living up until now?
>>
>>25459934
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Just use tinder or something.
>>
Do you have a steam anon?
>>
Femanon here xD

FUCK THE ROBOT
>>
>>25459934
I'm new to this board.

Are people on this board really that desperate and weird?

Thank fucking god I have a girlfriend.
>>
does "beta orbiter" mean what I think it is? Beta males hover around and stalk landwhales because they're creepy fuckers, and the joke is that the landwhales are fat enough to have their own orbit?
>>
File: images.png (2 KB, 77x92) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 77x92
>>25460428
Op here
N-no I don't o.O
I-I'll download it though if you'd like?
>>25460405
I just don't have the guts for that. I made one and ended up deleting my account next day, normies pleaseee
>>25460528
>>25460499

n-no bully please ;-;
>>
>>25460773
If you want to it's the only thing I'm on constantly. You'll have to buy a game to add friends (and it has to be 5 bucks or more sadly)
>>
>>25460912
>>25460912
It's alright I'll buy you as much games as
>>
>>25461103
you'd like as long as you would let me msg you/talk to you whenever you like if that's ok o.O
Th-thank you so much I'll download it now..
>>
>>25461115
Yeah that's fine anon
Here's my profile when you're all set http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikkufu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.