[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/ any hope for me or are my teeth fucked beyond repair ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0157.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0157.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Well /r9k/ any hope for me or are my teeth fucked beyond repair ?
>>
>>25459867

I see no major issues but I'm not a dentist.
>>
>>25459885

wut? they are literally rotting away
>>
compared to my teeth which has huge gaps in between them cause I never brushed for like two years as a kid cause I never saw the point, you are perfectly fine.
>>
>>25459903
you need some cleaning bro.

that white stuff around your teeth is build up.

also, I'd be worried about that dark edge left of the stained tooth
>>
>top two front teeth look like something's seriously wrong
>others just have a lot of calculus and need a professional cleaning--still plenty of enamel on them

Why not just go to the dentist anon? Even without insurance a cleaning isn't that expensive if you skip the xrays. Given the fact that you clearly don't take care of your teeth you probably have some cavities but even those you could save up and get filled eventually.
>>
Go to the dentist, your teeth are disgusting.
>>
>>25459903
I thought the same lol

Turns out they were just stained lol

Go to the dentist and get that "rot" (lol) cleaned off

It will be a load off your mind. You will feel good AS FUCK.
>>
>>25459867
better than mine
>>
>>25459867
>nose hair
>effeminate mind unable to tweeze
>majority of females are more masculine
>>
Looks like a dirty sandnigger or spic.
>>
>>25460035
i'd rather go to the penist
>>
>>25460099
lol
bloxbots
>>
>>25459867
you should learn to brush your teeth
after you do that, you should go to the dentist - it will only get worse if you don't do it now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.