[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you robots ever let a girl rub your cock against another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1450331285808.jpg (68 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1450331285808.jpg
68 KB, 500x750
would you robots ever let a girl rub your cock against another guy's?
>>
its gay
>>
If he was a robot with a cute penis, sure.

If I am letting her suck us both at once, it's not much worse to actually touch instead of indirect cock touches.
>>
File: 134.jpg (19 KB, 186x184) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
19 KB, 186x184
sure why not im bi anyway
>>
I wouldn't even have MMF threesome if we're gonna be sharing her mouth or pussy.
>>
File: 1363800317022.jpg (610 KB, 1280x919) Image search: [Google]
1363800317022.jpg
610 KB, 1280x919
>>25459920
Same, best way to be.
>>
Anything with just one girl and another guy is guy.
>>
File: tumblr_ncqumdAXyU1tlxqgjo1_250.gif (1 MB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqumdAXyU1tlxqgjo1_250.gif
1 MB, 250x206
>>25459315
the thought of this gets me rock hard tbhfam
>>
>>25461534
Can you imagine how good it would feel? I love the idea of feeling my buddy's cock rub against mine as he fucks her mouth. I wanna feel him come inside of her so that I can have the delicious sloppy seconds. I want to feel his warm cum wrap itself around my dick as I blow my own load inside of her.

Fuck, I really wanna take part in a gangbang with some cute robots and go last. After some DP I'll sit back, let them all come inside of her/him, then have my turn. The sticker and sloppier the better...

Not a cuck I swear though if I had a qt gf I'd love to share her with a robot fro sloppy MFM fun
>>
>>25459315
Yes, I would love to have double vaginal with a qt slut and a hung chad. Shit turns me on, I would love to be pleasured by another mans dick and a girl at the same time
>>
>>25459315
More than anything. Fill that whore up with two dicks per hole
>>
>>25459315
How would I go about joining a gangbang?
>>
>>25459315
Sharing a girl seems homoerotic to me id never want to do it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.