[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /5:42 am/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
who /5:42 am/ here?
>>
Who /17:38/ here?

rofl, how is this not original
>>
reminder that annie clark went crazy and changed her aesthetic from cute girl-next-door rocker to tryhard avant garde hellbitch because she saw someone online ejaculate on her album cover
>>
>>25459263

Link to the image? Googled "annie clark album cover cum", but the first link is one of those that prevents browsing unless you sign up or something, and the rest never seemed to have "cum" anywhere on the page so they're probably irrelevant.
>>
>>25459263
SAUCE NOW PLEASE ANON
>>
>>25459365
it's just a /mu/ meme

it never really happened. Annie Clark is just an edgy cunt
>>
>>25459401

what a shame

HOLY FUCKING ROBOT GET THE FUCK OUT FUCK THIS FUCKING BOARD, FUCK HIROSHIMA, FUCK MOOT
>>
>>25459397
http://pitchfork.com/features/articles/9331-st-vincent-reckless-precision/

>Clark refuses to Google herself, too, for good reason. "The last time somebody showed me something on there, it was some fucking freak ejaculating onto my Actor record cover," she says, still grossed-out. "I'm just like, 'I really didn't need to see that.'"
>>
>>25459514

But is the photo/ video public? I wanna see
>>
>>25459236
i can never tell whether the text is satire or was actually posted by the person on the picture
>>
>>25459854
>posted by the person on the picture
>>
>>25459854

the only ones you can trust are quotes by comedians unless it's cuck-related and about that balding ginger guy
>>
File: annie-clark-00_130742478032.jpg (345 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
annie-clark-00_130742478032.jpg
345 KB, 1800x1200
GIIIFT BOOXXEEEES
>>
>>25459862
sauce me up then, homeslice
>>
>>25460023
I was refering to your use of the word "posted" in your sentence, familia
>>
>>25460281
so youre saying it was said instead of posted? ill be having that gravy now, please
>>
>owo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.