[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>killing yourself is illegal >you need food to live >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 37img_0745.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
37img_0745.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>killing yourself is illegal
>you need food to live
>it's illegal to grow your food on someone elses land
>you need money to get pre-made food
>you need money to get land (all land is claimed)
>it's therefore illegal to exist but not work for someone else unless you can find a cuck to leech off

It shits me to tears when you hear normalshits saying stuff like "oh, if you don't like society you don't have to participate" because in actual fact, you do.
You can't just find some land and grow shit on it.

Why do people put up with this?
>>
Move to the middle of the woods.
>>
>>25459296
I'd love to, but we don't really have woods where I live.

The closest I've found to unfrequented land is an island that is ~700km from where I live and 15km off of the coast.

I reckon it'd be great, but it's natural park land and I couldn't find out if it was checked by rangers or scientists or anything.
>>
>>25459339
Who cares tons of Marijuana I'd grown in the woods might as well try.
>>
Killing yourself is illegal so law enforcement can legally stop you from doing it.
>>
Three words OP.

The
Pitcairn
Islands
>>
Killing yourself isn't illegal in most places anymore.
>>
File: dAHmrOB.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dAHmrOB.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
Tbh normalfags are just closed minded shitstains. They do things the way their parents did things the way the rest of society does things, even if they have no inherent meaning at all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.