[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you see someone you seriously fucking hate in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: madfrogs.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
madfrogs.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
That feel when you see someone you seriously fucking hate in the hallway. You want to kick their ass but you can't do anything because you'd get expelled.
>>
aren't you a little young to be posting here, buddy?
>>
>>25458758

I'm actually in grad school, I'm talking about the hallways in my building. I realized it sounds like highschooler shit as I was posting it but it seriously makes me fucking mad. I wish you could just beat the shit out of people who deserve it in the adult world, meanwhile they can do whatever passive aggressive vitriolic shit they want to their hearts' content.
>>
File: calm..jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
calm..jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>25458747
You can still hate someone. Doesn't mean that the person actually give a fuck about you. Unless you have legitimate answer to hate on that person cause of personal stuff. You should just chillout.
>>
>>25458790

I'm trying but their presence triggers me and makes me uncomfortable. I have to watch myself around them and what I say that they might pick up on, and I'm always on edge for whatever bullshit they might throw my way.
>>
File: 1451519813045.jpg (53 KB, 378x380) Image search: [Google]
1451519813045.jpg
53 KB, 378x380
>>25458747
>when people walk really slow in a hallway/on the street and take up most the space
I can forgive the elderly, but when you've got two cunts like a group of girls or a couple who feel the need to take up the whole pathway while holding hands, they're mocking me in several ways
>>
>>25458813
The thing is that you are too self cautious about your feeling. I recommend you that you stop giving them attention and that you mind your business as it will gradually stop and you'll be able to finally please yourself. Alternatively distance yourself from the problem for sometime.
>>
>be boxer
>chad acts like a little shit to everybody else and me
>coerce him into trying a boxing lesson
>spend 2 hours in sparring whooping his ass and going just-a-little-bit-too-hard on him
I enjoyed that :^)
>>
>>25458862

Excellent idea.
>>
>>25458847

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

>I recommend you that you stop giving them attention

I'm trying, but it's involuntary. My blood just boils when I see them.

>Alternatively distance yourself from the problem for sometime.

I try but I have to see this person every day. Not only that but there are several other such people that have the same effect on me. I just want to fucking kill them or at least beat the shit out of them and feel at ease.
>>
>>25458896
In short you care too much you have a bad time taking it easy cause someone do something that you don't like but the person might or might not doing it on purpose just to piss you off.

The thing is like a bait. The more you search to reply with emotion the angrier you get. The more successful and happy that same person is while he's laughing at your expense.

The Solution: Not to play the game and doing your own thing.
>>
>>25458949

Ok thanks. I'll try to cut them out of my mind altogether. Does that mean I should act completely naturally around them as if they don't exist, which also exposes my vulnerabilities and my plans to them?
>>
>>25458747
That feel when edgelords post about things they do not intend to or want to do on r9k.

If you truly hate somebody, you follow them, wait until theyre alone, and deposit a knife in their kidney.
But you dont truly hate anybody
>>
>>25459015
Just don't show too much character. You're in grad school anyway to get some study to find a job. You can go either way. I would advise to treat it more like a business thing therefore acknowledging your vulnerabilities and not letting it go overboard about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.