[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people use "failed normie" to exclude someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: meirl1.jpg (66 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
meirl1.jpg
66 KB, 500x660
Why do people use "failed normie" to exclude someone from being a robot when all robots are failed normies to begin with?
>>
A robot is not a failed normalfag.

A robot never had a chance, we were born this way.
>>
>>25458687
>5'10, 161lbs
>age 12
how?!?
>>
File: 0.jpg (34 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
34 KB, 402x400
>>25458687
Because even absolute failures need someone to look down upon, so they look down upon those who failed slightly less. The bigger a miserable disappointment your life is, the higher your status on /r9k/.
>>
>>25458838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMs-p1LusUU
>>
File: disgusted normies.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
disgusted normies.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>25458838
I've always used the same analogy to describe the difference between robots and failed normies, although not everyone will be able to relate to it. I'll try to explain it anyways:

In American high schools we had something called pep rallies. Basically, they gathered the entire school into a room and just cheered. Not the most impressive thing ever, but and it in some ways serves as a microcosm for society overall.

The social dynamics here were very interesting, and always felt a bit primal. Basically you could separate (roughly) everyone into a 3 groups:

Group 1: The athletes/jocks/chads/high social status males. They were the center of attention at these ceremonies, and the reason they existed was to celebrate them and their position in the hierarchy.

Group 2: Females. Both female students and female teachers would collectively cream over the chads and talk about how hot and popular they were, pretty openly. There was no ambiguity here, they were entirely enamored with this display of status and physical health. They even made weird moaning sounds.

And finally, group 3: The remaining males that were not affiliated with any sport or group.

The males of group 3 were expected to sit in the audience and cheer along with the women. But as dudes, we aren't going to be getting fucking hyped about a bunch of other high status males showing off their status.

So for group 3, you had two types of guys. The guys who didn't want to be there, who tried to avoid going, who found any excuse to leave, the ones who just wanted it to end, and generally didn't participate at all. In a way, they opted out of this hierarchy that didn't value them. I would say this is the "robots".

But you also had the other type; the kind who effeminately waved their arms and cheered and clapped and jumped along with the girls with faux enthusiasm in an attempt to meet the status quo and fit in, even though they weren't valued. These are what I would call the failed normies
>>
File: 1408304763181.jpg (103 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
1408304763181.jpg
103 KB, 866x960
>>25458687
"normie" is r9k's word for "privilege", and according to the kind of logic employed by robots and tumblr, privilege cannot be earned, you either have it or you don't.

Robots also need an excuse as to why they shouldn't even try, why they're victims where nothing about their situation is their fault, then its useful to imagine that there's something fundamentally differen't that seperates them from everyone else... But that thing can't be something that can be diagnosed by a professional.
>>
>>25458764

boy drank his milk

mmmm, growth hormones
>>
>>25458687
A failed normie is someone who believes all the lying normie propaganda but just can't quite make it work for them.

Robots may be 'pathetic' but at least we're enlightened to some degree, actually part of what makes us so vilified. Normies collective egos are more fragile than they ever would admit; consequently they fear and despise anything that sees them for what they really are
>>
File: 1449189864253.jpg (23 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1449189864253.jpg
23 KB, 250x228
>>25458687
>A literal 12 year-old is taller and heavier than me

REEEEEEEEE FI FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A CHADLET SCUM!
>>
>>25459338
>comes to /r9k/
>complains about how deluded /r9k/
Why? Are you just looking for attention?
>>
>>25458687
Robots are redpilled masters of the universe that hate women and normies, they would rather stop existing than become like those they hate.
Failed normies write stuff like "I hope I can stop being a robot this year" as if they ever were robots in the first place, so we hate them

Now that I've explained it to your normie ass, get the fuck out you failed normie
>>
File: commit すどく.jpg (651 KB, 1320x1191) Image search: [Google]
commit すどく.jpg
651 KB, 1320x1191
>>25458687
>Age: 12 Height: 5'10"
>>
>>25459243
Perfect anology robot
>>
>>25459902
If you're white you should at least be that height minimum, cutoff for manlet status.

>tfw not white
True robots they say.
>>
>>25459243
Holy shit it's perfect.
>But as dudes, we aren't going to be getting fucking hyped about a bunch of other high status males showing off their status.
This in particular got me.
I never understood what the fuck was the point of pep rallies. Sure, it gets you out of class but if that was the point teachers wouldn't stand for it because they are pointless.
But
>Group 2: Females. Both female students and female teachers would collectively cream over the chads and talk about how hot and popular they were, pretty openly. There was no ambiguity here, they were entirely enamored with this display of status and physical health. They even made weird moaning sounds.
Suddenly it all makes sense. At last I truly see. Females ruin everything.
>>
>>25459958
>If you're white
Good thing I'm a Slav.
>>
>>25459966
>But as dudes, we aren't going to be getting fucking hyped about a bunch of other high status males showing off their status.
>This in particular got me.
>I never understood what the fuck was the point of pep rallies. Sure, it gets you out of class but if that was the point teachers wouldn't stand for it because they are pointless.

You gotta back the team bro, they've been training really hard all season and have a chance to make it to finals, plus Linda's been passed around the team twice already so I think they are tired of her and I might be able to get some sloppy seconds.

GO GATORS!!!
>>
File: bren.jpg (92 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
bren.jpg
92 KB, 358x350
>>25459243
we were literally BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED to be cuccolds
>>
>>25458687
Some actually tried to become a souless normal

Some decided to go straight for being a robot
>>
>>25459243
>ijm going to explain failed normies and robots
>in american highschool...
im going to stop you right there, highschool was the last time youm had, as little as it might havebeen, social interaction or at least the cance to look at it. No wonder you are mentally stuck there, because you never grew up.
>>
>>25459702
>part of what makes us so vilified
by who?
normal people dont even know you exist. People you went to highschool with think you are dead
>>
>>25460271
You dont know his story you stupid roastie
>>
>>25460328
i actually do, i knbow each of your storys. You see, real people and i mean human beings get the chance of being different from each other because they go outside and experience things. You tho? you are all the same. You choose to be part of a mental collective because you only find safety in numbers, so you sell your individuality for a little bit of attention, only thing that might different you from another is what you watch on tv or what videogames you play.
>but normies are the brainwashed ones
>i know so because its what the collective told me
>>
>>25460388
Fuck it, I'll bite the bait.
>You choose to be part of a mental collective because you only find safety in numbers
Literally everyone is like that. Even the most antisocial of our species needs some form of communication and connection even if it's across an Internet forum

>so you sell your individuality for a little bit of attention
That's normies though. They have to compromise their personal goals and wants in pursuit of what the rest of society (friends, family, mass media) want them to do.
Also, since when did anyone imply that we wanted attention, much less "selling our individuality" to do so?

>only thing that might different you from another is what you watch on tv or what videogames you play.
Same exact thing with normies.
>b-but they get out and experience life!
No, they don't. If they're normal, they wake up, go to work, come back from work and get on social networks, watch tv, Internet, or work out.
On weekends and special events they might go out with family and friends. Rinse, wash, and repeat.
Only the rich get to do things like travel and "experience life".
>>
>>25460543
>the bait.
its called reality retard and its suppossed to hurt
>Literally everyone is like that
no, people are out there experiencing things with each other and making coinnections. You do neither
>That's normies though
normies are you projecting your worst traits unto others
> since when did anyone imply that we wanted attention
i know you, i have seen the countless threads where everyone posts but nobody replys to each other
>Same exact thing with normies
no, normies have feelings
>No, they don't. If they're normal blah blah
no, this is a fake person you invented because it validates your excuses and doing so is a fallacy.
>>
>>25460271
Like I said, it's a rough analogy but it gets the point across. Cute attempt at an insult but entirely off the mark. Fag
>>
>>25458735
You're thinking of wizards
>>
>>25460614
>no, this is a fake person you invented because it validates your excuses and doing so is a fallacy.
But that's exactly what you've been doing this entire thread.
>>
To me a failed normie secretly wants a gf and an actual robot does not. Surely there are more differences between the 2 but this one seems pretty big.
>>
>>25459243
>belonged steadfastly to group 3a in high/middle school
>still managed to get laid and get a job
am I normie or not?
>>
>>25458687
Who said I'm a failed normie? I just can't pretend to like them anymore?
Who robot by choice here?
Failed normies need not apply
>>
>>25460614
>it's* called reality retard and it's* supposed to hurt
No one said anything about being hurt. You're making assumption that you "know" us and that we're "all the same", yet you're advocating that normies are "different".
>no, people are out there experiencing things with each other and making connections*. You do neither
You keep saying that, but you never give examples of this. Experiencing what exactly? They work for most of the day. Talking with a client/customer/boss/co-workers isn't exactly "making connections".
>You do neither
>implying
You can experience things (i.e. going to public events, trying new drugs, listening to different music alone or at a concert, going somewhere) without others. Also, not all "connections" have to be face-to-face. Some actually prefer being online.
>normies are you projecting your worst traits unto others
>implying again
We have nothing but contempt for normies, because many of us have been mocked, ridiculed, or humiliated by them for not following the social hierarchy.
>I* know you, I* have seen the countless threads where everyone posts but nobody replies* to each other
>making a thread is the equivalent of being starved for attention
They probably made a shit thread.
>no, normies have feelings
Petty and fake to strangers. They, like the majority of most people, only look after themselves. It's not something I personally blame them for, that part is at least natural.
>no, this is a fake person you invented because it validates your excuses and doing so is a fallacy.
No, my picture of a "normie", comes from seeing them in action and hearing what they think. They are real people, and ones that I have no interest in "connecting" to.
>>
File: 1430634583195.jpg (65 KB, 635x466) Image search: [Google]
1430634583195.jpg
65 KB, 635x466
>>25460388
>normie talking about individuality, attention-seeking and watching tv
is this a joke? or is this the most deluded person on the board right now?
>>
Failed normies were served a normie life on a silver platter, and still failed.

Robots were never given the chance (through bad genetics, bad childhood, etc).
>>
>>25459783
>has opiphany that he is guilty of hypocrisy
>doubles down and again, blames everybody but himself

Man I can't wait for people like you to never have kids and eliminate yourselves from the gene pool. Crowds will celebrate your death
>>
>>25461035
What's with normies and "blaming everyone but yourself" should I really blame myself for being short? For prematurely going grey? For having a small dick? For being beaten up? For being dumb as a brick? Seriously? Do you not understand that there are things out of your control and these have a huge effect on your life?

What should I be doing according to your normie logic? Tell me please.
>>
Chad -> Normie -> Failed Normie -> Cyborg -> Robot -> Wizard
>>
File: 1449358106862.jpg (110 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
1449358106862.jpg
110 KB, 960x925
>>25461081
JUS BE URSELF!!!!1
>>
>>25458764
My cousin is 11 is already 5'11 kek
He's gonna be a fucking lanklet and it's even more confusing considering his mom is 5 foot and dad is 5'10. It's them growth hormones I tell ya
>>
Failed normies are like women who hit the wall. Let me explain.

You, a failed normie, had the opportunity to be a normie (or was one at one point.) You desired to hang out with chad and all his little cronies, doing all kinds of fun shit. You didn't once consider anyone like robots were worth your time. Now that you've failed, suddenly you're trying to fit in with the robots because you've been ostracized. But the robots want nothing to do with you. You desired to be part of a society that hates robots, spits on them, and then asks them why they are so angry.

Just like a woman settling for a beta provider after her looks fade, you have made the robot community your "second choice." And none of us appreciate that.

Hope this helps. Normie piece of shit.
>>
File: aftervibration.png (940 KB, 1080x538) Image search: [Google]
aftervibration.png
940 KB, 1080x538
If we made a zen diagram of robots and normies, we would see that the sets are not intersecting.

You cannot be a robot and a normie anymore than you can be a a human and a rock or an alligator and a planet.

This dichotomy is why robots and normies cannot understand each other. Our worlds are too different. It isn't that we had a normalfag life and then lost it. We never were at all normalfags.
>>
>>25459243
lmao, american high school sounds so fucked
>>
>>25461357
Actually, "failed normies" is used to shame robots for wanting qt gfs. Most of us were never normies in the first place. We just want a qt to give us love and happiness
>>
>>25461746
>Zen diagram
I keked
>>
>>25460305
Nah, for you perhaps
>>
>>25458764
My 13 year old cousin is fucking 6'2", what makes it mad is his dad 5'10". My dad always takes the piss out of my uncle saying he got cucked.
>>
Only failed normies can be robots
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.