[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Enjoy your last day of freedom. Hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Enjoy your last day of freedom. Hope you didn't get spoiled having all those days of freedom due to the holidays.
>>
>>25458663
Why are you living conditions neet?

Comfy room, condition's, nice PC etc?

Generally interested
>>
>>25458663
Good morning to you to NEETcuck. I see that you are up bright and early. It's good that you took mommy's warning about no more going to sleep at 4am else mommy would kick you out onto the streets. TICK TOCK NEETcuck, you better not make mommy mad.
>>
>>25458703
Not OP but, i live in a bachelor, i got no bed i just sleep on a bunch of comfy pillows and blankets, and i was able to repair this free treadmill that i got from cregs list, other then that my comp is pretty old still has a 660gtx and i eat kraft dinner each everyday but that doesn't really bother me since im canadian
>>
>>25458740
Parents are wealthy and I get what ever I want.

Play vidya and eat tendies all day. Delicious Mountain Dew infinitie supply.

Driven around every where when I ask.

Sleep for as long as I want. Do what I want when I want. No wife or kids rule my life.

Going to inherit everything when parents die and never have to work a day in my life.

Wagecucks try and justify their miserable existence to themselves.
>>
>>25458785
And your parents are OK with this?
>>
>>25458837
Never ask me to get a job. Are happy asking as I am happy.
>>
>>25458703
I usually don't answer questions but I'll make an exception.

I live in a condo I bought before I got disabled due to MS. It's pretty comfy. It's not top floor like I wanted, but I got my own home that I can do with what I want while having all the advantages of apartment living. I only pay $200/month in association fees, which covers all utilities except internet.

I don't keep the latest PC. The last desktop i bought was back in 2007 which I don't even use. I was using it for encoding anime I was watching since I never cared for quality. I don't care for it since I got a decent laptop that I use as a media center PC. Even then, i rarely watch stuff. I'm usually out-and-about. That's the secret to happy NEETdom. It's fun for the first month to a year living like a hermit, but it becomes dull and depressing. But anyway, i usually use my phone for everything, including writing this post.

Thanks to programs I helped implement by getting grants while I was working, Im reaping full rewards like free gym membership. I don't own a car, but use my bike for transportation long distances. More exercise, which helps my MS out tremendously. My neurologist said I woukd be crippled if I didnt exercise. But the point is that I utilize my resources to minimize costs. I figure out what I don't need or less important things. I don't need top-of-the-line stuff. As a result of my forward planning, I live a good life. The only difference is that I'm not a slave to Mr. McGoldenburg. Sure, I get government assistance, but at least Im not out slaving 5-6 days a week like I was.
>>
>>25458911
how does it feel to have a pointless existence
>>
>>25459023
"Pointless extistence" is completely subjective based on your beliefs and values. I feel I contributed more to the livelyhood of disabled people more than any wagecuck ever did. Thus, allowing them to enjoy their one life to their fullest. Unlike you, whose beliefs and values equals the amount of dollar signs you earn from slaving away but "contributing to society" in the form of taxes and keeping up with the Joneses.

In short, I'm living a better life than any wagecuck despite living with severe MS.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.